The Verizon logo on my Bold 9650 is off to the left by about 1/64th of a millimeter. Does anyone else have this issue? It doesn't affect the phone in any way. It just annoys my eyes a little bit...

Oh, and let's not forget my complimentary
    04-09-11 10:45 AM
    Did you do a search?!? There are hundreds of threads on this already!!! Get off the forum, n00b!
    04-09-11 11:08 AM
    No, I didn't do a search. I don't care that it's been covered before. I want to have new discussion on this very serious issue.

Maybe this is the cause for the lag in BBM last few days?
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 04-09-11 at 11:20 AM.
    04-09-11 11:09 AM
    No, no, no... Those are unrelated. The lag was caused by RIM going out of business after the announcement of a new Android device with crazy specs. Fortunately, HP purchased what was left of the company, and got BBM running again. Whew!
    04-09-11 11:14 AM
    No, no, no... Those are unrelated. The lag was caused by RIM going out of business after the announcement of a new Android device with crazy specs. Fortunately, HP purchased what was left of the company, and got BBM running again. Whew!
    Ok, all that is nice, but the misaligned logo still annoys my eyes. And I think it's hurting my ear when I make a call too.
    04-09-11 11:20 AM
    I upgraded to 6.0.0.0.3141592719, and that solved it for a while, but then the logo slid over again and is misaligned. Also, my chrome volume buttons are very bright and sort of warm when the sun shines directly on them. Damn it, RIM (or HP or whoever) - get that QC under control!!!
    04-09-11 11:26 AM
    Hey, I've had my Bold 9650 for almost a year...and i just noticed

MY TRACKPAD IS RAISED ON THE LEFT SIDE

OMG, that's why my thumb is so annoyed all the time!
    04-09-11 11:27 AM
    Why did you have to point that out??? Now I can feel it in the holster and my hip is annoyed! Is there no end to the ways that RIM has tried to personally hurt me?!? I am gonna get a T-Mobile G1 and finally be totally content!!!
    04-09-11 11:34 AM
    Now that you've norlied my thread, im just going to get a 9700. I hate Blackberries, they are so expensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 04-09-11 at 12:19 PM.
    04-09-11 11:45 AM
    This might be the best thread ever on CB. Def need more like this to help Keep It Real. Well done.

04-09-11 11:55 AM
    Sorry, man! I just got upset because my hip, thumb and ear were so annoyed, and RIM has a personal vendetta against me, as you can clearly tell. I'll leave your thread alone, and go post in every other thread on the forum about my plans to leave BB in a year when my contract is up and get a T-mobile G1. Android rules!!!!!!!!!!
    04-09-11 11:59 AM
    I'm with ya. In fact, I haven't slept in a month since I've been so worried about why RIM isn't Apple and why RIM won't start selling iPhones or Droids.

04-09-11 12:07 PM
    The flashing LED is making me blind. I must get an iPhone.
    04-09-11 12:15 PM
    Reading this thread gave me a good laugh. Lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-09-11 12:39 PM
    Well, if you "young-uns" weren't always in such as rush, you'd stop and read "grandmom's" advice: don't look at the logo if it annoys your eyes!
    04-09-11 03:13 PM
    Really, 1/64 of a millimeter and your eyes caught that? Damn I need glasses.
    04-09-11 03:26 PM
    Hey!!! Did you find a fix for the logo problem? If you have please PM me so I can fix mine too then I can go and start a Thread in the "Off Topic" BBM

04-09-11 05:12 PM
    Bwahahaha, when I first saw this thread I was gonna do a good at the OP, then I read the thread that inspired it.
    04-09-11 06:12 PM
    Hey!!! Did you find a fix for the logo problem? If you have please PM me so I can fix mine too then I can go and start a Thread in the "Off Topic" BBM

Please do not even mention "off topic", I don't want a mod to come along a move it to CB rehab and mess with everyone's post count I know our lives all hinge on our post counts.

Really, 1/64 of a millimeter and your eyes caught that? Damn I need glasses.
    Yes, thanks to my European heritage, I have a knack for centering logos on electronic devices.
    04-09-11 06:20 PM
    Great. Maybe I came to the right place for help. I'm really getting stressed out by trying to figure out the color of the trackpad on my Bold. In some lighting, it looks red, but in some lighting, it looks more purple. So... am I supposed to call this color red violet, or violet red??? Somebody must know the right answer!
    04-10-11 02:00 AM
    Are you really stressing on the color? My Gosh! I'll tell you what real stress is! My trackpad seems to be tilted and it is peeling also! Can anyone tell me, is it too low on the right side or too high on the left side? I have searched and did not find this issue addressed anywhere!

On the peeling issue, will this effect the function of my phone? I know it has really effected my thumb! So much, in fact, that I just want to throw the phone in the trash! Again a search did no good!

Does anyone think that if I update my OS these problems will go away?

04-10-11 07:13 AM
    Oh my! I thought this thread was serious and just got the best laugh I've had since my son walked face first into my elbow while texting.

Thank you peeps!

04-10-11 08:02 AM
    Great. Maybe I came to the right place for help. I'm really getting stressed out by trying to figure out the color of the trackpad on my Bold. In some lighting, it looks red, but in some lighting, it looks more purple. So... am I supposed to call this color red violet, or violet red??? Somebody must know the right answer!
    Your trackpad is RED?
    I would think that is quite annoying to your thumb. I personally would only use it if it were purple.

PS Grandmom says not to hijack this thread! Search for your problem!
    04-10-11 08:29 AM
    No, I didn't do a search. I don't care that it's been covered before. I want to have new discussion on this very serious issue.

Maybe this is the cause for the lag in BBM last few days?
    The lag in the BBM the last few days is because Blackberrys are so expensive.
    04-10-11 09:04 AM
    Okay then! It's been over 90 minutes and no one has answered my questions yet!!! REALLY???

I guess I'll go post my questions in 2 or 3 other places because I know that will increase my chances of some kind of response! You see, I don't have time to wait. I have to be somewhere in 30 minutes and these issues WILL BE RESOLVED BEFORE I GO!!!

And I can hijack any thread I want! This Site is all about ME!!!!!!

04-10-11 09:10 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD