Well, I have been with this same girl for about 2 years now. Absolute chaos! At first it was chaos. I met my girlfriend at work, go figure.. And she was already married. Her ex-husband was a mess and she was already unhappy.. So, I stuck around (not thinking with a full deck) because we used to have great conversations. We used to talk all the time. But of course, the honeymoon phase only lasts so long. She has two kids, I have none of my own and actually, me and her ex get a long great. It was **** at the start because he threatened my life on multiple occasions. I always asked myself what have I gotten myself into, but I started falling for her. I have a tendency to fall for women fast (thanks to being a Leo). I haven't been faithful to her. And I have messed around on her with my ex. I do feel bad about the things I've done and I've tried to be as honest as I possibly can about it, but I get beat up about it constantly. I don't think there is anything left. I think its virtually impossible to re-gain trust once its been broken. It has been about 8 months since I've done anythig like that, and I just feel like its over. About the only good thing we have in common is our sex drives. Blah! Lesson learned; never mess with an already married women, even if she wants it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-23-10 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Profanity
    06-23-10 08:08 PM
    2 words. Dump her

The end.

06-23-10 08:16 PM
    That's the thing. We've talked about separation. Every time we do, we always end up working it out. It just seems like its becoming a vicious cycle. I already know its bound to happen. I really do love her though and a big part is the guilt I feel about what I've done. Its a ****ty place to be in. But again, I have to nut up and quit beating myself up over it..

06-23-10 08:23 PM
    Johnny, a simple word of advice, when you rescue a damsel in distress, the majority of the time, you're just dealing with a distressed damsel.

06-23-10 08:35 PM
    That's so true too. I just wish I didn't feel so damned guilty, but I do. And love sucks all around.

06-23-10 08:38 PM
    Two words.... I'm Back.

06-23-10 08:42 PM
    2 words. Dump her

The end.

Amen! Just do it.
    06-23-10 08:49 PM
    Two words.... I'm Back.

Just in the nick of time.
    06-23-10 08:58 PM
    Guilty for what? You can't change someone who's playing out of another playbook. She's not available for the kind of relationship you want. Better to walk away, count your fingers and toes, and try fishing in a deeper pond. There are women out there that aren't quite so snafu.

Oh, and consider yourself lucky you acknowledge it's not a match before you add further complications into the mix.

06-23-10 09:17 PM
    When did we become the Dr. Phil Show. You started a relationship with a married
    woman, you cheated on said married woman and it's all falling apart. You are
    confused about WHAT exactly?

Walk away, get over it.
    06-23-10 09:33 PM
    Cool, well thanks for the input. And the last thing ill look for is another dramatized woman. Hahaha!

06-23-10 09:34 PM
    WTH! You hooked up with a married woman, could not keep it in your pants and
    it's the "dramatized woman" that's the problem. Man, you are some deluded,
    arrogant, self-absorbed piece of work. I mean, DAYUM!!
    06-23-10 09:41 PM
    I never said I was "confused" about anything. And this is an "off-topic forum," big deal. Just wanted to vent.. I'm at work so this is my only means of social interraction at the moment.

06-23-10 09:42 PM
    She couldn't keep it in hers either when we met. So, whatever.

06-23-10 09:43 PM
    Already married women/men= DONTDOITJUSTWALKAWAY!!

Advice brought to you by: a grumpy old woman that likes tacos.
    You're welcome.
    06-23-10 11:39 PM
    LMAO! You sleep around on her and wonder why she throws it in your face continually?

You don't see the difference between her messing around "when we met" vs after you're theoretically exclusive?

"What a maroon," as Bugs Bunny would say...

06-24-10 12:05 AM
    Forget Dr. Phil, it's Springer time!! Did you hook up with her ex? That would be a great angle for the show.
    06-24-10 01:13 AM
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
    06-24-10 01:53 AM
    Didn't he run for mayor someplace?

06-24-10 03:24 AM
    Forget Dr. Phil, it's Springer time!! Did you hook up with her ex? That would be a great angle for the show.
    It's only good if the women come out all calm, reserved, demure... and then instantly flip into the clothes ripping cat fights we all come for.
    06-24-10 06:57 AM
    So, if I start seein' her, it's cool?
    06-24-10 08:57 AM
    So, if I start seein' her, it's cool?
    Peekin through the window does NOT count.
    06-24-10 09:27 AM
    She couldn't keep it in hers either when we met. So, whatever.

Eww... She had stuff that needed to be kept in?

I'm slighlty... morbidly... curious... Yet, horrified.

::Thinks about District 9, prawn mouths attached to female groins::
    06-24-10 09:49 AM
    Didn't he run for mayor someplace?
    i believe he was mayor in Chicago before he became a talk/babysdaddy/inlovewithatransvestite/cheating/show host

and my word of advice to the OP....women & men are like telephone poles..there's another one right down the street. just make sure no one else is on the pole first!
    06-24-10 10:02 AM
    Cincinatti.
    06-24-10 10:04 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD