A 'vampire mother' has had titanium 'horns' implanted, to complement the tattoos that cover almost 100 per cent of her body.

Tat's a different look: Maria Jose Cristerna (Reuters)

Maria Hose Cristerna, a mum of four from Mexico, showed off her unusual looks at a tattoo exhibition in Monterrey in California recently.
    She had her body transformed as a reaction to enduring years of abuse at home.
    The striking look is completed by specially shaped vampire 'fang' teeth, fake eye colors and massive earrings but she's not finished yet! The 35-year-old claims that she wants even more horns implanted.
    'Tattoos were a form of liberation for me my way of being immortal - and the horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic,' she told The Sun.
    'I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the color of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be.'
    04-05-11 01:52 PM
    That's hawt.

I just don't understand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 01:55 PM
    There's not a lick of eHarmony to be found.
    04-05-11 02:47 PM
    I think mankind is regressing.

04-05-11 04:08 PM
    ** Getting up on my soap box **

If what she says about being abused is true, I can understand where from the broken psyche is coming. Children that are abused, often wish that they were strong, powerful and intimidating to their abusers. Her obsession with vampires would confirm that (kill what hurts you, do what you want, be stronger, almost invincible etc.) Unfortunately for abused children, the emotional trauma is embedded in their psyche so deep that it is almost impossible to revert to "normal" state. Physical abuse can sometimes create ^that^. She is still being physically abused, without realizing it. And she is doing it to herself. It is a form of PTSD. In some cases, the abused become predators, continuing the cycle.

**off the soap box now **
    04-05-11 04:39 PM
    You're right about that I'm sure.

It's still weird.

04-05-11 04:51 PM
    ** Getting up on my soap box **

If what she says about being abused is true, I can understand where from the broken psyche is coming. Children that are abused, often wish that they were strong, powerful and intimidating to their abusers. Her obsession with vampires would confirm that (kill what hurts you, do what you want, be stronger, almost invincible etc.) Unfortunately for abused children, the emotional trauma is embedded in their psyche so deep that it is almost impossible to revert to "normal" state. Physical abuse can sometimes create ^that^. She is still being physically abused, without realizing it. And she is doing it to herself. It is a form of PTSD. In some cases, the abused become predators, continuing the cycle.

**off the soap box now **
    Well said. That really sucks.

04-05-11 04:59 PM
    I feel sorry for her children. She looks like she belongs on like avatar
    04-05-11 07:22 PM
    Ain't she married to the guy that has the puzzle pieces tattooed to his face? And also has "horns"?
    04-05-11 07:30 PM
    Wow. That's sad.

04-06-11 01:42 AM
    Feeling bad for her.

04-06-11 05:18 AM
    ** Borrows Pixel8's soap box **

If she's happy with herself now, should we still feel sorry for her? I agree the abusive childhood is a gross injustice and the abuse inflicted on the youth of this world is truly sad. But, all the same, let her be who she wants to be. I don't really understand a life stye like that but that doesn't mean I need to say she needs help or pity.

**Gives Pixel8 her soap box back **
    04-06-11 05:44 AM
    Primordius Rex (An ex member of the CoS) has a series of horns and even a trident implanted in his body too.

I would post a picture, but I'm lazy.
    04-06-11 03:09 PM
    Those are gonna be some f'd up kids.
    jshrz likes this.
    04-06-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD