Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So, fellow Crackberry Addicts, this could be a complete dramatization, but you never know...

This coming weekend, I shall venture down to Texas and partake in the Texas Tech - University of Texas football rivalry firsthand. Good times. However, out of the 105,000 + people in the stadium, me and a few friends of mine will be 3 of the few, if any, wearing Tech gear (They are Tech alumni and this years game is in Austin) ... It might not be pretty. I may get mugged, I will probably get beer spilled on me, sweared at, etc., but I am prepared (and hey it'll be on ESPN, so i'll have witnesses ). However if Tech wins, I might not come back In such event, I love the Crackberry community and it was great while it lasted lol
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 09-14-09 at 09:44 PM.
    09-14-09 09:23 PM
    Regarding this thread; the prince would simply like to say ribbet, ribbet*.

*translation from frogonics to english = "Anyways; all I know to say is..Go Eagles".

oops wrong league.
    09-14-09 11:42 PM
    Sorry man, but don't think this year's game will be anything like last years. I've got a feeling Texas is going to put a hurting on TT, but for your sake I do hope its a close/good game.
    09-15-09 02:32 AM
    I have to agree that TX is probably gonna take this one but I'm rooting for tech man!

Don't be afraid to throw some elbows in the stands...
    09-15-09 09:20 AM
    Go Tech! Yaaay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 01:11 PM
    I have to agree that TX is probably gonna take this one but I'm rooting for tech man!

Don't be afraid to throw some elbows in the stands...
    Yeah same here, although either way, the trip is gonna be awesome, and oh yes, i'm pretty planning on getting a beer or 2 spilled on me and i shall retaliate
    09-15-09 04:21 PM
    I was that the OSU - USC game this past weekend, and while the USC dressed people got some "boos" (and meaner things) shouted at them, nobody got tossed into a dumpster fire. So you probably have a good chance of being ok!
    09-16-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD