Do you take your berry with you on vacation or camping trips?
    05-30-10 11:34 PM
    Yes. I take my berry everywhere. Its probably due to me always having a phone close by. It could have been a moto razor and I would take it. Besides... I get an anxious feeling when my phone is not close by.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 11:09 AM
    My phone goes wherever I go no matter what. I'd prolly go in withdrawals without it and scared someone has my information

05-31-10 11:16 AM
    I take my berry everywhere with me. I would probably go into meltdown mode if I didn't have it
    05-31-10 11:34 AM
    The place where we camp every summer has no signal whatsoever. Once we get out of town, I usually have everyone turn off their phones anyway, since its about vacation.

At my old job which I was sick of, I would tell my boss "I'll be back in range in a week..." and let them deal with the problems without me. Since I still like my new job, I will check my emails every other day or so when we go into town.
    05-31-10 12:23 PM
    Taking the BB along is an always affair for me. Where we vacation most has poor or nonexistent signal sometimes but the comfort of having the phone close by is too much to leave behind.

And if we need to find a dinner place and the connection is good we need not move from our comfortable chairs to plan our evening.
    05-31-10 04:09 PM
    Yes , I'd take my BlackBerry anywhere with me literally , as long as it is beside me

05-31-10 04:38 PM
    Where I go, my Berry goes.
    05-31-10 07:15 PM
    Yes because it is my primary phone but all work related emails are turned completely off and I really only use the phone if I have to. I'm on vacation so if I have time to play with my phone, clearly I'm not having much fun.
    05-31-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD