A few months ago, I discovered a little app in the Google Play store Called Job Spotter. Basically it is a way to make extra cash by walking in your community looking for local businesses that are hiring. Using your smartphone, you take a picture of the “help wanted” sign and the storefront. You then submit it to the app and you are payed in Amazon gift cards for your efforts. The jobs that you submit are then posted on Indeed.com as free advertising for local businesses who are hiring!

Since I started in late September, I have raised $150.00 by going out on my lunch breaks and sometimes on the weekends! I use a PRIV right now and have been for the last year and a half. At this rate, I should be able to get a KeyOne (the phone I really want) in just a few months and not have to get on another payment plan again with my provider!

I bought my PRIV early on when it was still expensive I and almost full price on a payment plan and contract with VZW. And I surely don’t want to do that again!

Anyways, I thought I would share this because it has actually been pretty fun and a little addicting haha.
    rayporsche and BigBadWulf like this.
    11-18-17 07:49 AM
    Bringing new meaning to pay per click!
    11-18-17 08:02 AM
    That's a great idea. However I haven't seen many local hiring signs ( apply within) lately and have noticed a lot of jobs being advertised on indeed site for my area.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-17 03:44 AM
    That's a great idea. However I haven't seen many local hiring signs ( apply within) lately and have noticed a lot of jobs being advertised on indeed site for my area.

Posted via CB10
    I think I am a little lucky to be located in an area that has a shortage of workers. Salt Lake City has so many hiring signs everywhere.

You can still get paid for the franchises and chain restaurants with permanent hiring signs but they just don’t pay as much. Shopping centers and plazas are the best.
    11-19-17 09:59 PM