I occasionally participiate on a mult-topic forum called "Yahoo Answers." The other day, I responded to a question about locating free ringtones and made mention of Crackberry.com. Soon thereafter, I found myself with a violation of the Yahoo terms and conditions for making an inappropriate remark! I've appealed the violation, but haven't heard anything yet.

I found it hard to believe that Yahoo would have its head so deep in the proverbial sand. Maybe that's why their company is failing so.
    10-20-08 08:54 AM
    That's just wrong. Good luck with that.
    10-20-08 08:56 AM
    This will not stand, this is a violation of your human rights...get al sharpton on the phone, larry king live here we come...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:00 AM
    They probably thought you were making drug references.

10-20-08 10:52 AM
    Wow!!! Thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Interested in hearing how this plays out - that is if you hear anything back from your appeal. :-/

10-20-08 09:18 PM
    Oh the poor naive NONE BlackBerrier.
    LMAO
    10-20-08 10:10 PM
    What moron flagged that?? Because you'd respond with a drug site for where to get ringtones, right? Lol. So stupid. I'm curious about how it all turns out too.

10-21-08 05:56 AM
    Most likely some middle aged mom that has no clue.

10-21-08 06:05 AM
    Outrage shall run rampant thru CB with Vinnie leading a march on Yahoo!

10-21-08 06:09 AM
    It may have been in violation because you were referencing another a website?

I got flagged on Craigslist today for trying to sell something in the forums--MAN did those middle aged single men with no jobs and no hobbies with nothing better to do jump all over me!
    10-24-08 01:54 AM
    soooo is it safe 2 say that if u should ever want 2 post an answer on "yahoo answers" you have 2 give a direct "yahoo answer" link 2 find the correct response from all these middle aged white folk?
    10-27-08 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD