So Ive just in the past couple days been working on updating my website ShaoSoft

What I've come to realize is that, in typical developer fashion, I hate writing documentation and product promotion info.

So what Im looking for is someone who:

a) is already familiar with my products (you dont have to know all of them, but just a general idea of them is ok too).
    b) has good writing skills

What I need:

1)New product description pages, maybe with video, maybe not, depends on if you can do it
    2)New support articles (with images)

Im looking for them to be through and detailed, not like I have now I would need both new descriptions and support articles for ALL my products both BlackBerry and PlayBook (the playbook ones are easy you dont even need to run the apps to get the point of them).

Im also looking for this to be completed fairly quickly within the next week or two.

Payment will be made via PayPal, and I will pay a fair rate for the work (pay is negotiable).

So if you think you can do this please send me a PM with a brief reason as to why you think youd be good for the job.

03-30-11 04:42 PM
    Lol, if no one has done it in a month when I finish finals I'd be happy to do it.
    03-31-11 09:04 PM
    Just finished working it out with someone So Im all set for now. Thanks!
    03-31-11 09:55 PM