OK so I was watching the premiere of USA networks new show Covert Affairs. I wont give a review here, but there was a lot of Blackberry love in the show. Heck they even referred to them as blackberries. I also noticed during the beginning credits that Tim Matheson was directing the episode. After this show was over I watched the most recent episode of White collar. What did I see? Directed by and guest starring Tim Matheson, along with some more Blackberry love. Then I remembered. Tim Matheson has been in several episodes of Burn Notice, also on the USA network and also commonly shows Blackberries.

So apparently someone over at USA network loves Blackberries and Tim Matheson.
    07-14-10 02:07 PM
    Yeah, they're all over NCIS LA, Heros, and have been seen in major movies also. It is fun to catch glimpses of them on the tube and big screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 02:53 PM
    You can catch em in Burn Notice and White Collar too if you pay attention, BB's are everywhere, it's great isn't it!
    07-14-10 03:32 PM
    It's even funnier when you see a bad guy with the competition.

07-14-10 10:16 PM
    And even more annoying is TV shows that only have "Apple" products.

Such as pearpods. --;

*ahem
    Nick. -_-

07-15-10 01:16 AM
    Hey guys, I'm here on behalf of USA Network. I'm glad to see you're tuning in for our awesome shows, including the great new addition, Covert Affairs.

We'd love to get your thoughts on any of the series. Whether it's Tuesday's White Collar and the freshman season of Covert Affairs, or the veterans Psych and Burn Notice!
    07-30-10 07:53 AM
    Huh, well thanks for the reply. I will play along.

Burn Notice, White Collar, and Royal pains are on our must watch. We are currently trying Covert Affairs and are in the undecided phase. Gonna give it few more episodes before we make up our mind.
    07-30-10 09:00 AM
    Plenty of BB in In Plain Sight on USA also.
    07-30-10 09:58 AM
    Huh, well thanks for the reply. I will play along.

Burn Notice, White Collar, and Royal pains are on our must watch. We are currently trying Covert Affairs and are in the undecided phase. Gonna give it few more episodes before we make up our mind.
    Awesome, glad you all are enjoying our series. I definitely recommend sticking with Covert Affairs, continue to give the new the series a shot - stick with it and you'll love it!
    08-04-10 01:54 PM
    LOL some folks are so gullible.

PS this is Lindsay Lohan posting from rehab.

Anyone want to sneak me some white lady?
    08-04-10 03:34 PM
    Hello, my name is Alexander Bell. You may know me by my street name, AGB.
    I invented the telephone. Somebody please come and duct tape my genitals to my thigh then remove the duct tape and place it over my mouth.
    08-04-10 09:32 PM
    i love royal pains and everyone on that show also has blackberrys and they had a few close up shots of the phones runnding the BB os on last weeks episode...i highly doubt that USA would really pose here but if its true then cool if not its a funny joke but either way i watch a lot of USA and they seem to favor Blackberrys over any other device and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside...actuly i just like seeing people with BBs my girlfriend gets pist at me when were out in public im always like "look over there" and point out some random by stander playing with a B
    08-04-10 09:47 PM
    I have seen BB on soap operas too. Android? no but BB most definitely
    08-06-10 12:48 AM
    Gregory Itzin will be in tonight's episode of Covert Affairs. Don't miss it at 10!

And, check out the YouTube channel for previews: youtube.com/user/CovertAffairsonUSA
    08-10-10 05:41 PM
    how can i get Covert Affairs theme for my ringtone?
    09-09-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD