Read this before you look at the picture.

Yesterday, I received a call from my sister who could barely hold her composure. It appears that my nephew got in trouble at school and was sent to the principal’s office for acting up in class (like most 14-year-old boys).

The principal asked Josh where he lived and Josh replied “I live on Uranus”. The principal then asked him “okay wise guy, how do you get home?” Josh replied, “Go down Canis and up Uranus”. When the principal told me this I busted out laughing. He said “Well it’s obvious where your son gets his silliness” and I told the guy “My son’s correct”. I tried to explain that, in the subdivision we live, all of the streets are named after constellations, planets and stars (it’s an old subdivision). Well he didn’t believe me and basically called me a liar and even hung the phone up on me.

When I got off the phone with my sister, I called the school and got the principal’s email address from his secretary and emailed this picture to him…

My sister has yet to receive an apology.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 11-14-08 at 08:54 AM.
    11-14-08 07:26 AM
    That's too funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 07:29 AM
    that is funny as he!!
    11-14-08 08:15 AM
    Great story. That's the kind of thing I would have given the principal a lot of crap about.

11-14-08 08:41 AM
    That's good stuff right there!

11-14-08 09:00 AM
    The teacher got owned on that one.

11-14-08 09:42 AM
    I assume by barely holding her composure, she was ROFLHAO.
    11-14-08 09:56 AM
    Read this before you look at the picture.

Yesterday, I received a call from my sister who could barely hold her composure. It appears that my nephew got in trouble at school and was sent to the principal’s office for acting up in class (like most 14-year-old boys).

The principal asked Josh where he lived and Josh replied “I live on Uranus”. The principal then asked him “okay wise guy, how do you get home?” Josh replied, “Go down Canis and up Uranus”. When the principal told me this I busted out laughing. He said “Well it’s obvious where your son gets his silliness” and I told the guy “My son’s correct”. I tried to explain that, in the subdivision we live, all of the streets are named after constellations, planets and stars (it’s an old subdivision). Well he didn’t believe me and basically called me a liar and even hung the phone up on me.

When I got off the phone with my sister, I called the school and got the principal’s email address from his secretary and emailed this picture to him…

My sister has yet to receive an apology.
    OOooooo I would have so been in that man's face that day with map in hand, and asked for a written apology for the rude treatment. (hey he expects it from the kids, he need to be doing it to).

For your sister Have Dad and son show up with you, for the meeting with the principal and the teacher. They will actually listen next time. But it is funny, and not something that people that live in places like that think about when the topic comes up.
    11-14-08 10:42 AM
    that's hilarious!!!
    11-14-08 11:02 AM
    I don't care who ya are... that there's funny!
    11-14-08 01:57 PM
    that was funny
    11-14-08 02:00 PM
    That's just funny. Thanks for the laugh -
    11-14-08 02:18 PM
    Even though this is purely a joke conveyed as being real...it's a hilarious joke.

Oh what BlackBerryBob will do for some laughs. Thanks for providing a comical intermission to the day. Speaking of the day; back to it.

11-14-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD