No its not me deciding to leave blackberry but it was about "up in the air" the movie. I just seen it today on HBO and i thought it was funny how George Clooney and the chick he was seeing were going back and forth with the BBM. Anyone else laugh at this part? I know a lot of people out there can relate.
    09-26-10 02:30 AM
    Wait, so you saw a funny movie with a BB in it and your leaving?
    That makes a lot of sense to me.
    09-26-10 02:43 AM
    I wouldn't say its a funny movie, kinda sad actually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 08:06 AM
    I think it is funny more than sad.
    I related to the travel more than the bbm in bed, though I do that quite often. What made me chuckle was the age of the devices.

09-26-10 09:04 AM
    Back when the film was in the theatres they had a contest where they gave away the BlackBerrys used in the film.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-26-10 09:09 AM
    Wait, so you saw a funny movie with a BB in it and your leaving?
    That makes a lot of sense to me.
    If you read the first sentence of the OP he clearly states "No its not me deciding to leave blackberry but it was about "up in the air" the movie".
    09-26-10 10:11 AM
    That movie was filmed in St. Louis, people were going crazy around here when Clooney was in town, they even had Clooney watches on the news, where they'd let you know where he was... I haven't seen the movie tho.
    09-26-10 10:32 AM
    I think it is funny more than sad.
    I related to the travel more than the bbm in bed, though I do that quite often. What made me chuckle was the age of the devices.

I think having older devices was realistic, since most businesses do not get their employees the latest and greatest.
    09-26-10 10:35 AM
    The movies was considered "ok" in my opinion. There was nothing great about it, nor did the story leave you invested in the main characters. There were some interesting pars, but overall the movie seemed slow and the viewer becamed detached.
    09-26-10 12:10 PM
    If you read the first sentence of the OP he clearly states "No its not me deciding to leave blackberry but it was about "up in the air" the movie".
    oh, LOL.
    I get it now.
    09-26-10 12:46 PM
    I had no idea what to expect when I decided to rent this movie. I thought it would end up being a predictable storyline. For the most part, it wasn't. Yes, it was a bit sad because of the way the interpersonal relationships played out, but it did have some ironic and hilarious moments as well. And yes, the bbm-ing was a priceless bonus.

09-26-10 12:51 PM
    I posted about this when I saw the film in the theatre. http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/did...up-air-400316/
    09-26-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD