10-03-08 07:59 PM
32 12
tools
    Weird people congregate to that game...
    How would you know? Have you tried it for yourself? Or are you perhaps afraid you might find yourself enjoying it if you did?
    10-03-08 01:59 PM
    Negative compadre, an old roomate of mind played it. It was probably the least interesting game I have ever watched. I prefer gears of war and call of duty type games.
    10-03-08 02:02 PM
    Speaking of gaming, I collect Nintendo memorabilia. I own every Nintendo system that has been released in the US.
    I’m not a true fanboy, I enjoy 360 & PS3, but I started with my NES & never threw anything away & the only thing I have sold was my PowerGlove which I still regret to this day.
    I do have my Sega Master System & a Game Gear with a Master System adapter for clasic Sega on the go.
    10-03-08 02:10 PM
    Speaking of gaming, I collect Nintendo memorabilia. I own every Nintendo system that has been released in the US.
    I was going to ask if you have the Steel Battalion game and controller, but I just remembered that is Xbox!
    10-03-08 02:18 PM
    Negative compadre, an old roomate of mind played it. It was probably the least interesting game I have ever watched. I prefer gears of war and call of duty type games.
    I used to play Rogue Spear all the freakin' time... WoW is MUCH less stress inducing.
    10-03-08 02:42 PM
    My hobby isn't so wierd, just relaxing. I make walking sticks. When I wander through the scrub oak or along the creek by my house, I look for pieces of wood that'll work. The scrub oak makes realy cool crooked sticks. Cottonwood has good straight pieces.

Prada, my dad left me a bunch of old books. My favorite is the two volume first edition West Point Atlas of American Wars. He also left me first edition copies of HG Well's History of the World, and Phil Sheridan and US Grant's autobiographies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 07:03 PM
    being awesome
    10-03-08 07:59 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD