Do u hv any Unique gift idea for this valentine if u wanna share it than u r most welcome..
    Pls share it with ....
    01-07-09 04:45 AM
    Well I have a" unique" gift that my little brother gave to his girl last year.they are in love and his girl doesn't like chocolate that much but loves nerd ropes. Soo he buys an entire box of them gets some fake flowery grass looking stuff and a glass rose,and makes a boquet out of it. As weird as it may sound it actually looked neat.with that he gave her a card that said something like "our problems are like candy,they come and go a lot.but my love is like this glass rose it'll last forever".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 02:09 AM
    Personalized wine anyone? You can always go with "the new thing" as a gift for Valentine's, or even go traditional with roses, chocolates, etc. Or, if you find enjoyment in holding on to a nostalgic feeling, or seeing your creative works bring a smile to others, then you may find this interesting. I have been buying from Personalwine.com for some time now, and the idea of them allowing me to use any label design I can come up with still gets me excited...not to mention their wine list is rather amazing. (Great customer service as well, could be because they are an Austin, Tx company, but thatís my opinion)

Anyway, this may not be the end-all for you gift ideas, but I have personally been able to use it for literally any occasion. Personal "New Years" champagne, a nice custom chardonnay for Thanksgiving (a picture from a reunion I was forced to go to when I was very young), and now with Valentine's Day coming up, I already have a nice dry Cabernet for my significant other (used some artwork that I did for her on our second date). Options extend as far as your creativity basically.

I really do think this is a great idea, and I hope others will think the same. I will try and get pictures up soon (most of the bottles have been given away, but I have some left). If anyone *is* interested, you can use "WL8QY" under their coupon list, was a promotional code sent to me, but should work for all (10% off any purchase is nice). Take care, and thank you for allowing my freedom of suggestion and expression, . Peace and love.
    01-26-09 12:49 PM
    I once made a message in a bottle...i found a site that had crazy *** decorative bottles with scenes and crap and it as all in depth. It was a cool idea.

Also last year for my ex, i did the personalized m&ms pink and yellow for our fave colors with our anniversary date on some, and our nicknames on the other. He liked that...mostly because he got to eat m&ms, but he used to keep them on his desk at work and they were a big hit

I also sent a HUGGEEE fortune cookie to him as well(we were together 5 years lol) it was huge and chocolate dipped on one end and you make the fortune they put inside...that was fun.

Also they sell the books at barnes and noble and amazon. One year i got the All About Us, and it was like you writing the story One person was A and one person was B. I filled out all the A answers and handed it to him, and he filled out the book, completing all the B's. He gave it back to me for my birthday and it brought tears to my eyes reading it. Since i got that one back i bought him a different one just last year and it was just one person filling it out for the other, and it was LOOONG but he loved it.(and thats creative and thoughtful)

Our first v-day together he got me a turtle. (Yes, i said a turtle...he was clueless and i liked squirt from finding nemo, so he came to my house with a turtle.) None-the-less the turtle got brought back, but it was a nice idea.
    01-26-09 05:26 PM
    Well I have a" unique" gift that my little brother gave to his girl last year.they are in love and his girl doesn't like chocolate that much but loves nerd ropes. Soo he buys an entire box of them gets some fake flowery grass looking stuff and a glass rose,and makes a boquet out of it. As weird as it may sound it actually looked neat.with that he gave her a card that said something like "our problems are like candy,they come and go a lot.but my love is like this glass rose it'll last forever".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That was a really good idea!
    01-26-09 05:28 PM
    I was looking to make a nice card with some poetry (as I'm on a tight budget), but also wanted to purchase something tangible so we can hold and see it and remember it from this valentines. I think this is quite unique and cute, has anyone else purchased matching pillowcases from SpliceStyle website before? They're adorable!
    01-28-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD