Ya... Send it over here ... I'll gladly take it off your hands ... lol
    07-16-14 04:15 PM
    Yawn another useless post..

Me thinks you don't even own a z10, all the latest apps are readily available. It takes less time to install, then reading your non fact based whine.

#troll
    JG_Agustin and acovey like this.
    07-16-14 04:33 PM
    He's studying petroleum engineering in Cairo. Probably just wanted to make contact.
    07-16-14 04:38 PM
    bait thread.

and i'm baited!
    07-16-14 04:43 PM
    Wow at least put some concrete examples in your post if you want to bash the phone.. it just comes off as someone who likely never used a BB10 devices and just likes to try to stir up the community here.

OP, you really have to use the device to appreciate it.. use the search function here and look up all the advantages using a BB10 device over the competition .. look I'll post the first one here for you..

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...at-buy-843309/

Its a bit dated but most of the list applies.. then just go and get the damn device and tell us what you really think....
    07-16-14 04:45 PM
    He's studying petroleum engineering in Cairo. Probably just wanted to make contact.
    Shame :/
    I'm from Cairo too.
    We have trolls, sorry.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    07-16-14 04:49 PM
    Too bad it wasn't designed to watch netflix and play flappy bird
    07-16-14 04:49 PM
    Your tagline says "The most underrated phone in the universe." It's not to smart for him. He's just following your tagline.
    Until he realized the BlackBerry is too much phone for him to handle. Off to the bright lights and data mining apps for him then!

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-16-14 04:50 PM
    Title slightly modified

I know it's hard sometimes, but y'all need to try and be respectful. Jumping at bait only gets ya hooked and cooked.
    07-16-14 04:52 PM
    He's not even answering, in all light just another troll...

Moderators, please close this thread and let's not waste more time.

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    07-16-14 05:31 PM
    Kill this thread, now.

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    07-16-14 05:33 PM
    Rehab -- next best thing to killing it.

And the last stop.

Before killing it.

[Under the heading "Opinions are like..."] The worst smartphone ever-f0ef53b0786c32d564006d05c4f6c1c3.png
    07-16-14 05:43 PM
    Rehab -- next best thing to killing it.

And the last stop.

Before killing it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f0ef53b0786c32d564006d05c4f6c1c3.png 
Views:	316 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	285413
    Bear, let's give OP a fair chance to respond or at least substantiate his/her statements. Not that I think OP will be back.

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-16-14 05:47 PM
    First... if my words is crab and ****... I dont think I will get this all replays from you

Second....this is a forum for z10 smartphone to exchange experience and knowledge, and this is my experience

Third.... when I bought a bb10 smartphone I was wondring from the price...please every one ask him self why z10 when it realeses it was as cost as iphone 5 then it drops continuously till it reaches a 0.3 from iphone 5 price( this not a prove but still an important indication )

After I used the phone I understanded realy why it drops from the market

1- the market is very poor with content (apps+games) and the available apps have many issues even the most popular social network app (facebook) is **** on my z10...and the most of paid apps is cheats ....what proves my words that the company allow us to install android apps that is not suitable with blackberry devices but the company Saves herself from drowning

2- the blackberey10 os have many issues and Deficiencies .. if you want to know a part from this issues please press the back button and see it by yourself in this forume

3- even the most thing that was makes BlackBerry devices required (the BBM) the company spread it to the universe

Any one just tell me what the reasons that will drive any one of you to upgrade his z10 with duplicated z30..nothing

The only thing I realy appreciate in this phone the BlackBerry HuB and keyboard..but as a smart phone please check the new smartphones from (apple htc samsung sony) compared to the blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 12:08 AM
    and he's back!

I thought he would never reply again.
    07-17-14 12:12 AM
    First... if my words is crab and ****... I dont think I will get this all replays from you

Second....this is a forum for z10 smartphone to exchange experience and knowledge, and this is my experience

Third.... when I bought a bb10 smartphone I was wondring from the price...please every one ask him self why z10 when it realeses it was as cost as iphone 5 then it drops continuously till it reaches a 0.3 from iphone 5 price( this not a prove but still an important indication )

1- the market is very poor with content (apps+games) and the available apps have many issues even the most popular social network app (facebook) is **** on my z10...and the most of paid apps is cheats ....what proves my words that the company allow us to install android apps that is not suitable with blackberry devices but the company Saves herself from drowning

2- the blackberey10 os have many issues and Deficiencies .. if you want to know a part from this issues please press the back button and see it by yourself in this forume

3- even the most thing that was makes BlackBerry devices required (the BBM) the company spread it to the universe

Any one just tell me what the reasons that will drive any one of you to upgrade his z10 with duplicated z30..nothing

The only thing I realy appreciate in this phone the BlackBerry HuB and keyboard..but as a smart phone please check the new smartphones from (apple htc samsung sony) compared to the blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    OK. So you don't like the back button on the CB10 app and you want more apps and BBM is available on other platforms. Enjoy your platform of choice. But stop looking to create trouble with strangers.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 12:18 AM
    Press the back button and see the issues in OS listed here in crackberry forume

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 12:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did you get refunds for those pay apps you didn't like. I have many, and all I'm pleased with. The community have some great developers. Shame we don't have all the big apps, but we all knew it going in.

Other than apps, the only critique you offer from personal experience is positive. The hub and keyboard. If you're going to come out swinging, back it up better than having us read other's complaints. I think I speak for many, that we'd like some detail, and opportunity to help you resolve them.
    07-17-14 12:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Even using the BB10 keyboard, so many misspelled words........
    Why do we have to go back to the Z10 forums to look for problems? What's wrong with listing the problems in your thread here?

Like you said this is your own experience. From the post above, your experience is social apps and mobile games. If you think this is all a smartphone going to do for you, of course you are going to have a bad time using the Z10.

My experience? Communicating, emailing, and texting. By my experience, Z10 is the greatest smartphone ever released!

iOS forums and Android Central would welcome you with open arms.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-17-14 12:25 AM
    Hmm... lol this guy. basically says the Z10 sucks because apps. Wow... 10/10 complaint... maybe in your country you don't have many local apps but in Canada we've got some pretty good app support. so this is a software support issue... not a specific complaint vs the Z10 hardware or OS.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-17-14 02:21 AM
    I think after I used an android smartphone and a ios smartphone...I think that z10 with the BlackBerry OS is the worst phone I have ever used..many issues not friendly .. and the market is seems to be empty and even the popular apps in it have many issues with a dozens of years interval to update old versions

The only thing I think is different in BlackBerry os is The BlackBerry Hub
    But it is out of competition with IOS and android

Posted via CB10
    Complete and absolute nonsense. I use both the BlackBerry Z10 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at this time. The Z10 is a great phone, in my opinion. Why do I use both? Well, I like to switch back and forth because I like both devices and I like variety. The Note is also a great device, in my opinion. Obviously, you are either just a rabble rousing troll, or you just are too cognitively impaired to figure out the Z10. My guess is it's a bit of both. And, no, I don't really feel like being politically correct or polite in this case.
    07-17-14 08:48 AM
    I feel your frustrations, Op.
    I'm so sorry for you that BlackBerry 10 isn't an idi0t-proof device like iPhone... and neither crackberry is.

It sucks...

Posted via CB10

to be you.
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    07-17-14 09:17 AM
    I don't have any of the emotional negativity because OP is dissatisfied with aspects of Z10 ownership--many users have issues from time to time. But there is cause for hope if OP can wait for the upcoming 10.3.1 OS update, which may solve some of the problems he's having.

From my point of view, BlackBerry can't afford to lose any customers, so maybe we can remind OP why BlackBerry's strengths were so attractive to him in the first place (great feel in hand, beautiful display, best BBM experience, awesome UI, etc.)

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.700+.296/T-Mobile USA
    07-17-14 10:15 AM

1. You should have informed yourself before bying Z10 or BlackBerry in general. You know, there are like dozens of top-quality reviews, from all mainstream tech portals on the web, and all of them are mentioning poor ecosystem (for now at least) compared to iOS and Android. So, why would you buy something with shortcomings you already sopposed to know, and then brag about that shortcomings.
    Like you landed from Mars few days ago?

2. BB10 might have had some "deficiencies" as you call it, in the beginning. But remember, it was the beginning. How long do you use smartphones? Do you remember first Androids and their deficiencies? Maybe I'm lucky (as all other users purchasing their BB10 devices right now), but current iteration of BB10 is all but deficient. It runs smooth as butter, and it's rock solid and stable. And some will say it's a bit smarter than rival OSes. Also, you didn't mention a single problem that YOU concretely are facing with. If your only argument is for people to go and check forums for all kind of issues, then you should rediscover what forums are for. You know, a FORUM is a place to share your experience, thoughts, problems, feelings, of all kinds. It's not a place built for happy and satisfied and trouble-free people only. Also, go to XDA and check general section forums for all top-end devices, and then come back here to share some discoveries with us. You won't believe it, every smartphone forum is flooded with people having all kinds of troubles.

3. Are you serious?

The next time you decide to brag about something, get some facts prepared first, so people could properly help you, or reply to you.
    07-17-14 11:53 AM
    I fear there is no value in leaving this open any longer.

OP, I would suggest if you're having issues with your device, ask a question about the specific issue with as clear a description as possible of what you're trying to do and what problem(s) you encounter. It's very possible that someone else has had the same or similar problems and can help you through it.
    07-17-14 12:26 PM
50 12