Undeniable Hatred

Joe Moreno
    Special Thanks to Ashlyn

Hatred: a feeling of intense dislike

Throughout time we have grown to become passionate about products as they become a staple in our lives. We cling to these new items as if they were from the heavens; something we have never seen before, something not from this planet. Our passion grows as more and more people use this very product. We share conversations about how incredible this item is and how it has changed our lives. Passion is such a powerful word. To have such passion we dig deep into our hearts and dream of the powers of love. But as quickly as we can become passionate about something, we are equally as quick to develop hatred.

We can grow with obsessive hatred. It is consistently flowing through our heads. Our anger reaches new heights. We are determined to make all aware of this new hatred we have found. We will not stop until this hatred has buried the one item we have grown to be disguised with. This undeniable hatred has destroyed countless innovative products throughout our lives. Our focus is on destruction, on death. We dream to see it bleed a slow and painful evaporation from this earth. We are stalkers; we are hunters and our prey will die.

Why are we so quick to destroy the very item we were so passionate about not too long ago? Why must we see such torture and horror to this item we held deep in our hearts? Our passion has become a new obsession of hatred and we will conquer the new enemy. We will find a new ally to help grow an army with. We will rally the troops to the border to prepare fire. But in the far distance we see a light which was thought to be impossible. Something is glowing, and our minds are twisted in this impossible vision. How can this item still stand? How can it have not collapsed on its own yet?

We see troops coming down the road as we prepare to take aim and fire. A flag appears so dim in the dense fog. Could it be our hatred was a mistake? Could it be our new passion was a wrong choice?

The return to ground zero has arrived. They are at the very foundation of growth and success. They have seen the top of the mountain and failed to make necessary changes and adjustments. Lessons have been learned and the comeback bid has been placed. All of the cards are showing and they will bring that passion that was so quick to change to hatred back. The return to the top of the summit will be a hard journey but they are confident, they are proud, they are the creators.

A new name came about that changed everything in its field. They made a rich fruit with so much up and so little down. Everyone knows of its flagship product. The young and old repeat its name, the nerds and casual consumers all are aware. They call it ....... BlackBerry!
    09-30-12 11:07 PM
    09-30-12 11:20 PM
    true story, it happened to a friend of a friend that had that device

all jokes aside there is alot of hatred and RIM is fighting to stop the hatred, we the loyal have faith but our faith is sometimes blocked out and doubts still arise from all the nay sayers
    lexsteryo likes this.
    09-30-12 11:23 PM
    I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind
    There was something so pleasant about that place
    Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there without care Yeah,
    I was out of touch
    But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
    I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?

Possibly

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-30-12 11:24 PM
    all jokes aside there is alot of hatred and RIM is fighting to stop the hatred
    It's not hatred, it's ignorance. I for one have no issue being treated like a blackgaysinglemomwithaclubfootinalabamaintheninete ensixties by armchair financial wizards and technology bloggers.

It's just a phone/OS. Karma bro', karma.
    10-01-12 09:11 AM
    I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind
    There was something so pleasant about that place
    Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there without care Yeah,
    I was out of touch
    But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
    I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?

Possibly

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY
    Ha ha ha, bless your soul... you really think you're in control?
    10-01-12 09:25 AM
    Sometimes the entertainment value in CB.com exceeds that of honey booboo and jersey shores and dwts and all the kardashians combined.

Very post modernist musings......I was enthralled...

No wonder I'm a crackberrian....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-04-12 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD