i don't want to miss the first cowboys game. when is the first regular season game for the NFL? and how about the cowboys?
    08-11-08 07:57 PM
    From the yelling and screaming going on in my living room, I'd have to say it's begun.

<sigh>
    08-11-08 08:00 PM
    really? i thought they were just doing pre season stuff. have the cowboys played yet?
    08-11-08 08:13 PM
    It's preseason, but it's on. Since you're clearly on the internet, I'd just google the Dallas Cowboys and see what you get...Personally, I don't care...unless the Bengals start winning, then I might care again
    08-11-08 08:21 PM
    oh nvm i just went to the official website. they had one pre season game and lost 31-17 : ( they have another game saturday which i will be watching!
    08-11-08 08:22 PM
    LMAO @ the bengals. woooo that was a good one. yup i sure did, now im sending the whole schedule to my phone so i can set reminders
    08-11-08 08:23 PM
    Well, the Bengals were good back in the day....my husband is a devout fan and is sure that they will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and regain their former greatness.

Whatever...I just go shopping
    08-11-08 08:25 PM
    ha ha yea they might. hey cowboys havent won a playoff game in either 5 or 12 years, i can't remember lol
    08-11-08 08:31 PM
    There was a website here not too long ago where you could play a game and match up the Bengal to the felony they committed...I thought it was a hoot....my husband? Not so much. Anyway...I'm not a big football fan...only watched when my sons played as kids...I'll watch the SuperBowl...but just for the commercials.
    08-11-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD