Guys look at this ultimate selfie drone Zano! Man how I wish they supported Blackberry although they will be releasing the developer sdk when they reach a certain goal point in kickstarter. Developers pleaaaseee.

Ultimate selfie drone Zano-b3b617971c2d731f3e070230288a9ff4_large.jpg

Mecca EL likes this.
    11-27-14 01:29 PM
    It's amazing how far the human race is going without actually achieving something.
    H4zN likes this.
    11-27-14 01:39 PM
    No offense, each to their own,
    but I find this rather ridiculous, yeah, laughable, hahaha... :-)))

Or those selfie sticks that are getting so immensely popular in Korea and elsewhere in Asia...

Narcissism is a growing phenomenon. And smartphone front cameras are definitely a major contributing factor, LOL

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-29-14 03:48 AM
    This is a nice concept. Although its intended use offers convenience, this has much broader applications. Thanks for posting OP. Passing this along to my Dev friends here. I've invested in one other kickstarter device campaign and this will make number two.
    11-29-14 05:31 AM
    I backed them up on kickstarter. Hope they deliver. June 2015 here we go!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-29-14 06:43 PM
    Wow, give human mankind a medal for this. While people get killed in wars or starving to death, we still can take "SELFIES" (what a pathetic name) and make duck faces and post on facebook and have a happy life, right? Spending hundreds of bucks for dumb things to impress the world after, instead of achieving something.

What a laugh riot. Generation Snapchat.

Sometimes it's good to say: NO! enough is enough.
    11-29-14 07:16 PM
    Lol k.

Technological advancement is still advancement. There are broader applications to this but they chose a something that would appeal to the masses.

Given if they are successful, prices would drop on these type of drones and development would further be applied to agriculture for example to help end your problem with hunger.

In the end technological advancement is still advancement. Except for selfie sticks lol

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:04 PM
    Yes, it's surely a nice piece of tech gadgetry for geeks and selfie enthusiasts. Are these things insured or insurable, haha?

You could use that thing to spy on your neighbor, or the police could use them for all sorts of lawful and unlawfully invasive purposes...

Or other applications, like checking your roof for fallen palm fronds, dirt in the gutters, squirrels nesting, etc... :-)

I can imagine there are a ton of use cases we haven't even thought of... selfies would be one of the last things for me.

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    12-02-14 06:00 PM