View Poll Results: Which poll do we REALLY not need

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will they release OS 2.3.5 or something like that soon?

4 8.33%
  • Should we be able to sideload Android apps or do they make us look hippy?

1 2.08%
  • Should we get angry at people who complain about people who are angry at RIM?

8 16.67%
  • What is with those guys with the stubble look...you know like they haven't shaved...

8 16.67%
  • Okay, barskin, this was the stupidest poll ever

16 33.33%
  • Hey, who you callin' stupid????

11 22.92%
    Good one Barskin. Thanks.
    04-12-12 11:25 AM
    Well, Ben gets a thank and a like...and some of my hot monkey love if I ever get to see him some day.

......warms the car
    04-12-12 11:31 AM
    I wish the pb update would get here so there would be a flood of complaint threads about what people thot they would get but didn't so we wouldn't be so bored...oh wait...never mind...
    04-12-12 12:07 PM
    Thanks for the breath of fresh air thread!
    04-12-12 12:13 PM
    Now, I love a good poll as much as next person. No, I lie. I love a good that I wrote; I don't think the next person gives too much of a {bleep}. But, here at CrackBerry, we have weighty subjects to...um...weigh, and I have decided to step up and offer us a chance to vote on the weightiest.
    I liked it, but you should have made it multiple choise to give a little chance to the other options other than the 2nd one from the bottom
    04-12-12 12:14 PM
    I liked it, but you should have made it multiple choise to give a little chance to the other options other than the 2nd one from the bottom
    Yeah....but, that one was such a winner.
    04-12-12 12:25 PM
    Yeah....but, that one was such a winner.
    ROTFLMAO!!! Thanks for the laugh.
    04-12-12 12:28 PM
    While I refuse to vote in another useless poll, that does not mean I won't enter useless dribble in the actual threads. That's my entry and I'm sticking to it.

But, yes, I do think it makes you look hippy OR is that hippie?

edited to add: The analytic types think all of these polls whether "useful" or "useless" are USELESS since they are not scientifically validated. So I suggest that your next poll be done by msnbc or ap-abc, Gallup or Gallop or the Republican National Committee.
    Last edited by F2; 04-12-12 at 02:02 PM.
    04-12-12 01:45 PM
    While I refuse to vote in another useless poll, that does not mean I won't enter useless dribble in the actual threads. That's my entry and I'm sticking to it.

edited to add: The analytic types think all of these polls whether "useful" or "useless" are USELESS since they are not scientifically validated. So I suggest that your next poll be done by msnbc or ap-abc, Gallup or Gallop or the Republican National Committee.
    How about Fox?
    04-12-12 02:11 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Useless drivel posted by the short on monkey love F2 guy. Speaking of useless, would the useless commoner who voted less then 5 stars stand up and be accounted for?

The Bearded Lady has got a winner here....like a deep cleansing high colonic coffee ground enema delivered and administered by a bearded lady...life is real good.....
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 04-12-12 at 02:52 PM.
    04-12-12 02:13 PM
    VERY interesting "Ultimate Poll"......WOW, it doesn't get to much better here on Crackberry.
    04-12-12 02:17 PM
    VERY interesting "Ultimate Poll"......WOW, it doesn't get to much better here on Crackberry.
    And the ULTIMATE verdict is: This is the Stupidest Poll Ever!! Yay!!! Let's hear it for me!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-12-12 02:52 PM

No, man. Not "hippie". Hippy. Like sideloaded apps give us big hips. The hippie question would arise in a tied-dyed thread.
    04-12-12 02:54 PM
    And the ULTIMATE verdict is: This is the Stupidest Poll Ever!! Yay!!! Let's hear it for me!
    LOL... I totally agree....LOL
    04-12-12 02:54 PM
    Where's my favorite N on F lying O bject...this dumbazz blondie thread is right up her... her...., oh never mind.
    04-12-12 02:55 PM
    Where's my favorite N on F lying O bject...this dumbazz blondie thread is right up her... her...., oh never mind.
    Oh, what? You always end up canoodling with babe in one of my stupid threads, don't you?

(See what I did there? I implied that my threads weren't always stupid.)
    04-12-12 02:58 PM
    Please shave. Stubble chafes.
    04-12-12 03:25 PM
    Please shave. Stubble chafes.
    ^^^the old gent once said to his wife !
    FF22 likes this.
    04-12-12 03:29 PM
    ^^^the old gent once said to his wife !
    Barump bump!
    04-12-12 04:14 PM
    Oh, what? You always end up canoodling with babe in one of my stupid threads, don't you?

(See what I did there? I implied that my threads weren't always stupid.)
    Hey, the couch is plenty big...beaucoup room for mucho canoodling conoodlers. Who says you can't speak and play in French and Spanish at the same time?
    04-12-12 04:20 PM
    the most useless pole is the one used by pole dancers, just dance and strip for gods sake...
    04-13-12 10:09 AM
    I cannot vote more than once DARN
    04-13-12 01:15 PM
    I voted for "Who you callin stupid?" and I think everyone else should too; if you don't, you're a deluded fanboi
    04-13-12 06:27 PM
    So many good choices, but I'm sure I picked the right one.
    04-13-12 07:07 PM
    OMG i cant believe i just sat here and voted....whats worse is that i read all 49 posts before posting myself...ahhhh my IQ

JK JK LMAO. always good to have a little fun to live'n up the boards

oh ya... and SIGN THE PETITION!!!!!
    04-14-12 01:07 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD