View Poll Results: Which poll do we REALLY not need

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will they release OS 2.3.5 or something like that soon?

4 8.33%
  • Should we be able to sideload Android apps or do they make us look hippy?

1 2.08%
  • Should we get angry at people who complain about people who are angry at RIM?

8 16.67%
  • What is with those guys with the stubble look...you know like they haven't shaved...

8 16.67%
  • Okay, barskin, this was the stupidest poll ever

16 33.33%
  • Hey, who you callin' stupid????

11 22.92%
    Now, I love a good poll as much as next person. No, I lie. I love a good that I wrote; I don't think the next person gives too much of a {bleep}. But, here at CrackBerry, we have weighty subjects to...um...weigh, and I have decided to step up and offer us a chance to vote on the weightiest.
    04-12-12 10:31 AM
    I'd be happy to vote on yet another useless poll, if there was a poll where I could cast my vote. That said, I thank you for allowing me to pad my post count on another stellar example of how far CB has come....or would that be fallen?

Wow, this is one damn useless poll.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 04-12-12 at 10:41 AM.
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:34 AM
    I'd be happy to vote on yet another useless poll, if there was a poll where I could cast my vote. That said, I thank you for allowing me to pad my post count on another stellar example of how far CB has come....or would that be fallen?
    She's probably still adding the options...

EDIT: See? I was right. That said, I thank you OP for allowing me to be right again.
    Last edited by diegonei; 04-12-12 at 10:41 AM.
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:36 AM
    Aw, nuts.........I knew there was something else I wanted to include.
    04-12-12 10:40 AM
    Hey!! How did you guys get to post a reply before I even got my poll posted??? I don't think that should be allowed. We should take a poll on it.
    kbz1960 and diegonei like this.
    04-12-12 10:41 AM
    She's probably still adding the options...

EDIT: See? I was right. That said, I thank you OP for allowing me to be right again.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....just cast your vote, smarty pants.
    04-12-12 10:43 AM
    Hey!! How did you guys get to post a reply before I even got my poll posted??? I don't think that should be allowed. We should take a poll on it.
    It's the way the system is set up. Once you click the you want a poll button, the thread gets posted before you get a chance to put together your poll choices. Anyway, I thank you for the opportunity to now have posted 2 times in your useless thread.
    barskin and diegonei like this.
    04-12-12 10:43 AM
    It's the way the system is set up. Once you click the you want a poll button, the thread gets posted before you get a chance to put together your poll choices. Anyway, I thank you for the opportunity to now have posted 2 times in your useless thread.
    Awwww. Useless thread....hmmmm....we need a poll on the most useless thread. No, what am I saying? It's this one!
    04-12-12 10:45 AM
    Please be sure to rate this thread appropriately. I give it cinq etoiles for the utter uselessness of this poll, and that's because I am now on my 3rd post in this lower then whale crap thread.
    04-12-12 10:49 AM
    Oh, and be sure to THANK & LIKE the OP for this once in a lifetime opportunity to pad your post count with useless responses.

Hmmmm, go from newbie to genius of geniuses in one thread.
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:52 AM
    Please be sure to rate this thread appropriately. I give it cinq etoiles for the utter uselessness of this poll, and that's because I am now on my 3rd post in this lower then whale crap thread.
    True. The rating should reflect how well the htread accomplishes it's goal.

I think 4 or 5 are in order.

Oh, and be sure to THANK & LIKE the OP for this once in a lifetime opportunity to pad your post count with useless responses.

Hmmmm, go from newbie to genius of geniuses in one thread.
    Also true. hehe
    Last edited by diegonei; 04-12-12 at 10:55 AM.
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:53 AM
    Its a good thread I think......
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:56 AM
    True. The rating should reflect how well the htread accomplishes it's goal.

I think 4 or 5 are in order.
    Ei voce, nao estrague meus numeros
    diegonei likes this.
    .......Or do I ? Cha ching cha ching
    Lower than whale crap thread! I have reached the ultimate. Oooooooooh my...I can go die now.
    04-12-12 10:57 AM
    Can I be a pallbearer?
    barskin likes this.
    04-12-12 10:59 AM
    "What is with those guys with the stubble look...you know like they haven't shaved..."

I haven't touched a razor to my face in years so this is me womp womp
    04-12-12 11:01 AM
    Why you hating on the stubble?
    What's up with those chick's with mustache look?
    04-12-12 11:02 AM
    "What is with those guys with the stubble look...you know like they haven't shaved..."

I haven't touched a razor to my face in years so this is me womp womp
    Oh, wait. Guys with that stubble look do have to shave on a regular (if very reduced) schedule. Otherwise, they wouldn't be guys with that stubble look; they'd be guys with beards.
    04-12-12 11:04 AM
    Why you hating on the stubble?
    What's up with those chick's with mustache look?
    Now, wait. I've said this over and over. I just was a little bit between waxings when that picture was taken. You can't really tell now, can you?
    alnamvet68, jafobabe and Chaddface like this.
    04-12-12 11:06 AM
    Oh, wait. Guys with that stubble look do have to shave on a regular (if very reduced) schedule. Otherwise, they wouldn't be guys with that stubble look; they'd be guys with beards.
    Don't get me wrong, I shave everyday... I just use a beard trimmer on the lowest setting haha

You guys were talking about useless threads so I felt I should contribute!
    04-12-12 11:08 AM
    Well that was fun....... lol, I'm surprised that there isn't more pages with people going off. However Entertained me for a few mins.

Thanks
    04-12-12 11:09 AM
    Don't get me wrong, I shave everyday... I just use a beard trimmer on the lowest setting haha

You guys were talking about useless threads so I felt I should contribute!
    No, I was actually talking about useless polls. If you want to talk about useless threads I think you should post a poll.
    04-12-12 11:11 AM
    Well that was fun....... lol, I'm surprised that there isn't more pages with people going off. However Entertained me for a few mins.

Thanks
    That's what I live for, SkaterGuy.
    04-12-12 11:11 AM
    Its a good thread I think......
    Well, Ben gets a thank and a like...and some of my hot monkey love if I ever get to see him some day.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    04-12-12 11:19 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD