I have over time getting more interested in a Blackberry being a gadget freak anyway this just worsens the addiction. I have learned about the Bold coming out which plays MP3, cool Wifi really cool, GPS really cool. It is fast, and of course I have to have the top of the line toy as I am not an executive or business owner. There is no real reason to justify the purchase. I was going to get an ipod touch, but the Bold changed that plan, as yes it might be more expensive, oh well. I am a Verizon customer that doesn't want to pay extra for data plans and to top it off Verizon isn't getting the Bold, does all of this stop me, no I want one even if I don't use it's phone features the other free feature s are worth it, so I am addicted and I don't even have one yet, but saving my pennies to get one when it is out, so for now I read the Blackberry forums and learn as much as I can. I want to buy the ultimate toy and net cruiser and this is it! I am addicted and don't even have one yet!
    05-14-08 01:41 PM
    we are 2 then!
    04-02-09 04:24 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. This thing has got me into many arguments with my with because I cant put it down.
    04-05-09 02:35 PM
    **wife** .
    04-05-09 02:36 PM
    LOL why was a thread almost a year old bumped?

04-05-09 05:53 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. This thing has got me into many arguments with my with because I cant put it down.
    If I had a wife, I would be in the same boat.
    04-07-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD