UGH...So I have had my Blackberry Pearl now for 3 months, and the thing up and died on my lastnight. The battery is fully charged but the phone will not use it. It turns on and dies. So T-mobile is sending me a new one. And I am stuck here now with a Motorola Krazer or something gay like that...All I can say is UGHH!!!!!!!
    06-25-08 03:33 PM
    At least you are getting a new one.

All I can say is... fortunate

While you are wasting away your time on the piddly Krzr... why not read up on how to manage memory better for your Pearl since it can be a real problem. There are 2 links in my sig (Stoner's guide is rly good)

And, are they sending you a replacement 8100 or a battery (or an 8120?!?!). jw
    06-25-08 03:36 PM
    Yea i know
    I am very glad about that
    Its a 8100
    or at least i hope
    Well actually dont know the difference haha
    06-25-08 05:18 PM
    [QUOTE=T-Baby2010;426645]UGH...So I have had my Blackberry Pearl now for 3 months, and the thing up and died on my lastnight. The battery is fully charged but the phone will not use it. It turns on and dies. So T-mobile is sending me a new one. And I am stuck here now with a Motorola Krazer or something gay like that...All I can say is UGHH!!!!!!![/QUOTE

UGHH T-Baby that is devastating news. I hope you can bounce back quickly
    07-07-08 02:02 PM
    That is terrible. I hope the replacement arrives soon
    07-07-08 02:06 PM
    Your lucky to be getting a new one I had a problem with my curve(no external sound) and T-Mobile sent me a used replacement...yuck. I just coulnd't. It was like wearing someones used underwear. I know that sounds weird but my BB is special and I just couldn't enjoy using a BB with someone elses dings and scratches on it. I sent the replacement back and kept my defect now I rely on vibe mode for notification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 11:11 AM
    Best wishes for your new BB.
    11-09-08 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD