ive been waiting for a good fight gym thats close to me to open up around here so i can go there to train. I was gonna go to the krava maga training center but its about 1500-1700 a year....crazy expensive.
    06-11-08 03:18 PM
    ive been waiting for a good fight gym thats close to me to open up around here so i can go there to train. I was gonna go to the krava maga training center but its about 1500-1700 a year....crazy expensive.
    where do you live
    06-11-08 05:08 PM
    bj penn... he is good, but i just dont like watching him fight for some reason... as for kimbo... all power... I dont think he will be around long... i him being like a tank abbott fighter... i mean... damn kimbo about passed out after the fight, right there in the ring. Hes monster, but no stamina! like i said gsp is the man!
    06-11-08 05:59 PM
    I live in the santa monica marina del rey are of los angeles..I know they are supposed to be building an LA Boxing gym in marina del rey..might check that one out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 06:05 PM
    I live in the santa monica marina del rey are of los angeles..I know they are supposed to be building an LA Boxing gym in marina del rey..might check that one out

You are lucky to have many quality gyms in your area, for 8 years I had to drive 2 hour each way for BJJ and MMA. Now I live about 20 minutes away and really appreciate it
    06-11-08 07:23 PM
    Yea I want to find a good small gym to train at..I know a few people that go to LA Boxing and they told me its a good place to train...so when they open one up in my area I might have to check it out.

06-11-08 07:27 PM
    its hard if there is nothing around i hear la boxing is good but i live in vegas so i have all the choices in the world lol plus when i go back home i can go to jeff currans gym(featured on tapout a few times) since we are friends lol
    06-11-08 07:51 PM
    Ha ha see that's cool flair...yea if I lived in vegas I would go to randys gym..lol I was watching tapout today before work

06-11-08 07:55 PM
    sweet watch the new season jeff has ANOTHER fighter coming out of there with the tapout guys, randys gym is SICK the xyience gym is sick to
    06-11-08 08:31 PM
    Damn that's badass..yea the tapout crew is nuts..punkass is the calm one of the crew and the other two just go nuts..especially mask..

06-11-08 08:38 PM
    How about a good thinker of a question, What do you think it would take to get a "W" over Anderson Silva? who could do it? I'll admit, i had all my energy/hope/faith and confidence that Dan henderson would kick his *** all over the ring for 4 rounds then end it with a sweet spinning back fist in a 2 hit body combo then an over hand right to the temple......but no........he lost round 2 RNC
    06-11-08 09:07 PM
    How about a good thinker of a question, What do you think it would take to get a "W" over Anderson Silva?
    a miracle lol, hes so good its rediculous
    06-11-08 10:11 PM
    Yeah silva is a beast. Couture is still my all time fav. Given his age he definitely did more damage than you would think someone of his years could do.

06-12-08 01:55 AM
    its hard if there is nothing around i hear la boxing is good but i live in vegas so i have all the choices in the world lol plus when i go back home i can go to jeff currans gym(featured on tapout a few times) since we are friends lol

One of my first BJJ tournamants was at Jeff's school back in like 2000, he is one cool mofo and great BJJ instructor. I think he was a purple belt back then.
    06-12-08 07:41 AM
    Man i love MMA we need to get a theme made up!
    06-12-08 08:49 AM
    Man i love MMA we need to get a theme made up!
    good frikkin idea
    06-12-08 02:56 PM
    im all for a mma theme. im a graphic designer...is there anything special you need to know about making a theme for the bb?
    06-27-08 04:41 PM
    Anyone know anything about or goto pkg mma in west la? I am looking to start taking classes there on tuesday sep 2. Just wondering if anything know about them

09-01-08 02:07 PM
    Who here thinks Evans is gonna take Liddell?
    09-02-08 12:58 AM
    Randy Couture Is Coming Back!!! Vs Brock Lesnar In November!!! **** Yeah
    09-02-08 08:02 PM
    Randy Couture Is Coming Back!!! Vs Brock Lesnar In November!!! **** Yeah
    When was that announced? I'd love to see the natural back in action.
    09-02-08 08:33 PM
    Hahaha what's up guys. I actually fight MMA out here in so cal. Great sport no doubt.

09-03-08 09:17 AM
    it was announced yesterday around 3pmish, he has new 3 fight contract and he faces Lesnar in november and the winner will face the winner of Mir vs Nogera sometime in the summer of 09. but what got me thinking, if couture is sponsored by Aflliction and affliction is a new up and coming MMA promoter, whats gonna happen to his sponsorship deals? is he gonna come out with a black shirt on like Rampage or in black shorts like GSP?
    09-03-08 09:35 PM
    Hahaha what's up guys. I actually fight MMA out here in so cal. Great sport no doubt.

whats up man, good to see a MMA fighter in the Crack community. where do u train?
    09-03-08 09:36 PM
    I see mir beating nogeira. But who knows with couture and lesner. If lesner hits you with one even semi decent punch, its lights out fast.
    09-04-08 07:31 PM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD