Just curious as to if anyone out there in berry world has got uverse installed in their home yet? And if so how's everyone liking it? I'm a uverse technition and the feeback I've got 1 on 1 has been great, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any raves or rants about the service?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 01:06 PM
    Yeah, I can't seem to keep a wi-fi connection on my Blackberry. It used to work fine with my Cisco/Linksys wireless router. I tried my old Windows Mobile based phone and it is having the same problems. Funny though, I can keep a very steady connection with three laptops. Is there a setting in the Uverse box that I haven't seen yet that needs to be tweeked some?
    06-26-08 04:38 PM
    still waiting for it...
    06-26-08 06:04 PM
    I just got it about a month ago and I love it. Comcast is junk compared to it.

06-26-08 08:15 PM
    I have had uverse for a year and it's been good for me. My son is an installer and he made sure I got a good signal. I like being able to record 4 shows at a time. Free wireless router is nice. I have vonage for my phone service and it worked no problems.
    Just curious as to if anyone out there in berry world has got uverse installed in their home yet? And if so how's everyone liking it? I'm a uverse technition and the feeback I've got 1 on 1 has been great, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any raves or rants about the service?

04-24-09 07:51 PM
    I forgot to mention that it has a great picture. I connected 3 TV's with s video all tubes and no high def.
    I have had uverse for a year and it's been good for me. My son is an installer and he made sure I got a good signal. I like being able to record 4 shows at a time. Free wireless router is nice. I have vonage for my phone service and it worked no problems.
    04-24-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD