I thought I might share this with my fellow motorcyclist out there in the BlackBerry world. My twin brother Don and myself have toured all 48 of the lower states and 9 of the Canadian provinces on our BMW motorcycles.

We have seen allot of great things and have proudly filled up our US National park pass book with stamps from all of the great parks we have been to on two wheels. A few of our personal favorites are Glacier, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Crater Lake, Baniff, Jasper, Revenstoke, Arcadia, Painted Desert, Big Bend, and many more.

We have logged around 280,000 miles while touring the US and Canada and have had allot of fun and met allot of great folks along the way who share the same passion as we do.

In 2012 I had an infection on my right leg called Cellulitis which put me in the VA hospital for 10 days and it came back again in October of this year and I was in the hospital for another three days. This has changed my life and I how I ride from now on.

I sold both my BMW's recently and bought a Victory cruiser bike because it was easier to get my leg over the seat. I no longer tour long distance anymore, but my passion for motorcycles will never die.

I just thought I would share this with my fellow CB members and see if there are any folks out there who have toured on two wheels like we have? I am proud to be a member of this unique community and proudly carry my BlackBerry where ever I go here in the USA.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    12-20-14 05:25 AM
    Thank you for a nice reflection. It is nice to see such community sharings.

Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    12-20-14 05:49 AM
    Very cool, thanks for sharing! Those are great memories. Hope your rides are still enjoyable.
    12-20-14 10:22 AM
    Wow that's quite the trip. How long were you on the road?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-20-14 10:26 AM
    Could one of the moderators change the title of my thread to " On Two Wheels" please.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    Done
    12-20-14 04:37 PM
    Stick to small 4 wheelers myself. Great you're still keeping the passion rolling!
    12-20-14 05:01 PM
    What an accomplishment. It's nice to see that you're still determined to ride despite the infection. Respect.

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    12-20-14 06:09 PM
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing part of your life. I would love to travel the US too and take pictures all over. Then sit back when I'm 80 and enjoy looking at pictures and talking with my colleges.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 09:42 PM
    Wow, thanks for sharing. I'm not a road movie biker like yourself, and actually don't even have a licence for two wheels, but Australia presents such a huge opportunity, so I'm tempted... :-)

Maybe later, as I get older.
    My dad used to be a semi-pro Moto-X rider, and he's just done Cambodia on the dirtbike (believe me, you'll need one in the monsoon!), and he's is going again in a few days...

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    12-22-14 12:19 AM
    Wow, thanks for sharing. I'm not a road movie biker like yourself, and actually don't even have a licence for two wheels, but Australia presents such a huge opportunity, so I'm tempted... :-)

Maybe later, as I get older.
    My dad used to be a semi-pro Moto-X rider, and he's just done Cambodia on the dirtbike (believe me, you'll need one in the monsoon!), and he's is going again in a few days...

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    I would love to ride Australia on two wheels, I watched the Top Gear episode where they rode through Vietnam on motorbikes which my brother and I would love to do. Our dream has always been to go to the T/T's on the Isle of Man one day.

Thanks everyone for reading my thread, we love to ride and have been very fortunate to have traveled as many places as we have on two wheels. I have also traveled allot overseas for business, China, UK, Russia, Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America for the auto industry. I have met allot of fascinating people along the way.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    12-22-14 04:53 AM
    On Two Wheels-imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1423821293.406902.jpg

Cheers bud , always happy to see a fellow rider !!

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    02-13-15 03:55 AM
    On Two Wheels-imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1423821478.435294.jpg

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    02-13-15 03:58 AM