How has it taken over my life?

Well when I'm at the club I try to do outrageous things just so I can tweet about them...I was at a strip club (on a first date believe it or not ) and instead of drinking and enjoying myself I was twittering what the strippers behind me were saying...

With that said feel free to stalk me...As long as you don't get offended easily I think you'll enjoy my tweets!
    04-12-09 11:14 PM
    Stalk you, I hardly even know you.

(First date. At a strip club. Your mother must be beaming with pride)

Twitter like all other Social Networking platforms seem to me an
    exercise in conceit and self aggrandizement. Trust me you are not
    so important that anyone needs to know the 140 character at a
    time details of your life.
    04-13-09 01:59 AM
    Ouch! I don't get the whole Twitter thing, but hey... to each his/her own. If it floats your boat and rocks your world do it to it I guess!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 02:04 AM
    Stalk you, I hardly even know you.

Twitter like all other Social Networking platforms seem to me an
    exercise in conceit and self aggrandizement. Trust me you are not
    AG, it's almost 2am here and I don't even want to figure out
    what "self aggrandizement" means

04-13-09 03:53 AM
    AG, it's almost 2am here and I don't even want to figure out
    what "self aggrandizement" means

It is kind like flogging, but you do it to yourself. It is actually the ultimate in promoting one's self image; I do it all the time:" I am a special little man(At least that is what Ma used to say. Everyone else, not so much.)

04-13-09 06:01 AM
    Twitter is one of the stupidest sites out there. Its a site dedicated to Myspace and Facebook updates. I signed up a few days ago to see what the hype was about but deleted it the same day, severely disappointed in it.
    04-13-09 11:36 AM
    Well, I use Facebook to connect with old High School chums. And, I use Twitter (Shh, don't tell AG) to connect with people who do not do CB anymore for whatever reason. So, whereas before, I would run into my buddies Mari and Michelle marginally, now I talk to them everyday. Besides, I only self aggrandize on every second Sunday of the month.
    04-13-09 01:20 PM
    It is kind like flogging, but you do it to yourself.

that sounds kind of......dirty
    04-13-09 01:33 PM
    that sounds kind of......dirty
    Indeed, it does. However, it would only be dirty if you were in a house of ill repute asking for it. Otherwise, flogging is rather painful. Of course, you know this because you went to a "Diversity" like me.

Last edited by Crackberrykills; 04-13-09 at 06:09 PM.
    04-13-09 06:06 PM
    Indeed, it does. However, it would only be dirty if you were in a house of ill repute asking for it. Otherwise, flogging is rather painful. Of course, you know this because you went to a "Diversity" like me.

Bwah!!!!!

04-13-09 06:19 PM
    Signed up on Twitter a month ago...used it regularly for the first week and haven't been back . Find it boring as **** and I'm not social enough to tell the world what I'm doing and found out I didn't really care what the **** anyone else was doing .
    04-13-09 10:50 PM
    Think outside the box...

The people who seem to get the best bang out of Twitter tend to talk very little about themselves...

It helps create inroads to places and people that Facebook and Myspace will never be able to.

Remember when folks scoffed at the concept of personal computers?
    04-13-09 11:59 PM
    Twitter hasn't effected my life at all, i use Facebook, and VERY RALEY.... i personaly want my life to stay personal.. .. ..

If someone wants to know what i'm doing i have a cell phone that supports Email- SMS, MMS, BBM, Yahoo!, AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, and a actual phone (if anyone uses that). They can get ahold of me.... and my so called friends, i have their numbers i can call them......
    04-14-09 09:16 AM
    Think outside the box...

The people who seem to get the best bang out of Twitter tend to talk very little about themselves...

It helps create inroads to places and people that Facebook and Myspace will never be able to.

+1. I use Twitter mainly to interact with others and share common interests in a quick and simple way. I don't always talk about myself on there. Although I tend to b1tch and vent and random stuff! Oh well, to each his own.
    04-14-09 09:40 AM

Trust me you are not
    Hehehehe. I LOVE you AG. U crack me up!
    I can't stand twitter. I have it and update it like once a week....maybe. It's so lame.
    04-14-09 10:17 AM
    Hehehehe. I LOVE you AG. U crack me up!
    I can't stand twitter. I have it and update it like once a week....maybe. It's so lame.
    You are the lame one. Well, you and AG.

04-14-09 01:23 PM
    I jumped on twitter awhile back, and did get into for awhile. But totally lost interest. Funny enough the same people seem to be on all day long and spend their entire day minute by minute explaining what they are doing.
    04-14-09 07:20 PM
    Well, I use Facebook to connect with old High School chums. And, I use Twitter (Shh, don't tell AG) to connect with people who do not do CB anymore for whatever reason. So, whereas before, I would run into my buddies Mari and Michelle marginally, now I talk to them everyday. Besides, I only self aggrandize on every second Sunday of the month.
    That's how I do it too broseph...
    04-14-09 07:23 PM
    Last week, I tweeted HRB about a missing coupon code.

They tweeted back and gave me a free coupon code.

I am a big fan of Twitter and business. That is point a lot of folks fail to see (self humbly included), and it empowers the consumer, particularly in today's economy.
    04-14-09 08:10 PM
    Think outside the box...

this is so true.

either people "get" twitter and understand how to utilize it, or they don't.
    04-14-09 09:19 PM
    this is so true.

either people "get" twitter and understand how to utilize it, or they don't.
    Excellent point.
    04-14-09 09:26 PM
    That's how I do it too broseph...
    Right on, Right on.
    04-14-09 09:26 PM
    I don't understand twitter either.
    But hey! I have one anyways haha.

04-15-09 09:05 AM
    I like twitter a lot. I find it entertaining.

04-15-09 09:49 AM
    Yes, Twitter amuses me as well.

04-15-09 08:15 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD