Anyone else reading these books? i know they're written for like teenagers but my GOD these books are amazing.

i'm almost done with the first one... i love it!!

any other readers?
    07-14-08 03:40 PM
    I haven't started reading my copy (Twilight, the first one)--which I downloaded to Mobipocket to read on my Berry. I've been trying to save it until my vacation next month. But I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.
    07-15-08 04:56 PM
    I have read all of them! I love them, there is a movie coming out soon for Twilight!!!
    07-15-08 05:00 PM
    yeah i'm almost to the middle of new moon and it's unbelievable!! it's crazy, whatever the mood is of bella, it's like it rubs off on me lol.
    07-16-08 08:16 AM
    I haven't started reading my copy (Twilight, the first one)--which I downloaded to Mobipocket to read on my Berry. I've been trying to save it until my vacation next month. But I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.
    don't wait!!!!
    07-16-08 08:32 AM
    just started the 3rd one today. must be a record cuz i started the 2nd one yesterday lol so good i can't put them down... trying to spread the addiction
    07-17-08 03:35 PM
    I'm sick and twistedly obsessed with these! Anyone read Breaking Dawn yet? My friends and I were the oldest in line waiting at midnight to get them... I'm not ashamed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 12:34 PM
    Anyone else reading these books? i know they're written for like teenagers but my GOD these books are amazing.

i'm almost done with the first one... i love it!!

any other readers?
    OMG i am so00o0ooo with you on that. my little sister (15) got me started reading them I am alreayd on page 695 in breaking dawn and ive only have it for like 5 days
    08-08-08 08:54 PM
    Waiting for them to come in the mail. I use Double Day Book Club to feed my reading addiction. Got all four books in hardback form for $35

Also ordered All three of the Inheritance Trilogy as well. The first two I had but got lost in moving, so all new and untouched.
    08-09-08 09:44 AM
    yeah i read Breaking Dawn in like... 4 days lol. amazingness! i'm glad she's going to continue on with the family, just not from Bella's perspective
    08-11-08 08:52 AM
    I love them! I have read all 4 in a week! I can't wait for the movie! Kristen and Rob have great chemistry it is going to be amazing!!
    08-11-08 09:18 AM
    yeah i heard they are together in real life too! lucky *****
    08-11-08 10:52 AM
    Anyone already waiting in line for the Breaking Dawn premiere?
    12-02-10 01:26 PM
    I tried to read the books, but I felt like it was written for 2nd Graders.

Harry Potter, and LotR are the extent of my Fantasy stuff I guess.

OH- and Anne Rice related Vampire stuff.

I just couldn't wrap my head around "vegetarian vampires".

At this point, the only reason I see the movies is because Taylor Lautner is in them.
    12-02-10 01:49 PM
    Team Jacob fo sheezie. I'm a fan of Kristen Stewart. She's sexy in a totally dirty way. And I mean filthy.
    12-02-10 01:53 PM
    I think the novels have a great story line, but I really despise her writing. I feel like there are way too many grammatical errors and sentences which just don't flow together.
    12-02-10 02:03 PM
    That's what happens when you transfer your masturbatory fantasy into the written word. If I tried to write such a story based on my fantasy, it'd read like stereo installation instructions. Except more bone-ing.
    12-02-10 02:09 PM
    ive read the entire series...only because i watched the first two movies...and new moon left such a HUGE cliff hanger. i went out and bought all the books so i could find out what happened. def. an amazing series. i absolutely love it
    12-02-10 03:22 PM
    Women aren't as hollow as Bella, though... Are they? If so, can you point me in the direction of those damaged goods?
    12-02-10 04:01 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^

lawl at your sig!!!!
    12-02-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD