You pay for music and then it "downloads" then when you're listening to it, it's not a complete file. It apparently just "stopped downloading" and you only got half of the song you paid for.

Why, in 2013, is this a problem? Could it be that Apple is so busy solving tomorrow's computing problems that they don't know this problem was solved years ago?

This is an opportunity for a computer scientist to explain to me and the rest of the world why sending a checksum that iTunes can use to confirm complete file download and retry until it gets it right is hard, or why Apple isn't using a technology like BitTorrent that is VERY GOOD at getting the whole file from scattered shards of data... because having to go over all your downloads with a fine-tooth-comb to make sure they're complete isn't really acceptable in 2013, or am I overreacting?

I'm asking because I have preordered a bunch of music, then it get's "pushed" down to my computer, and I want to copy it to my BlackBerry and listen to it on the go... then I find out it's half a song. it's just SMH pathetic for Apple to not fix this.
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 11-12-13 at 10:17 AM.
    11-12-13 10:02 AM
    Damn, That does suck. Hopefully you either get the song again or get your money back.
    11-12-13 02:11 PM
    "If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-12-13 09:41 PM