View Poll Results: Troll poll!

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anti-RIM people will move on, the end is near!

1 5.56%
  • Get ready, Anti-RIM people just got some new ammo!

17 94.44%
    So the general conscensus seems to be pretty bad regarding RIMs recent conference call.

I'm just wondering what people think it'll do to the forums.

Will the anti-RIM people get tired and move on?

Or, is this just food for the anti-RIM people?

I get annoyed by the apparent infinite 'nail in the coffins' or the 'last straw for long time RIM costomer' or those that straight out hate on RIM cause they seem to have nothing better to do. So I'm hoping this might shake out some of the doom and gloomers to maybe move on. Initial reaction seems to have the anti-RIM people in a frenzy of joy but I'm hoping this is short lived. I could go on endlessly about the things I like about RIM but most people I talk to don't want to here it cause they are all caught up in what the media is saying about RIM even they RIMs still far better off then a lot of companies in this industry. Obviously I'd rather here about positive things and all the possibilities out there instead of share price, the other platforms or any sob stories about RIM.

What do people think, will this conference call change anything around here?

Edit:

I should have put a third option saying things could stay the same but I guess this will force people to choose so not a big deal.
    Last edited by hurds; 06-28-12 at 11:55 PM. Reason: 3rd option
    06-28-12 11:51 PM
    I get annoyed with the notion that anyone that is being realistic about this situation is labeled as anti-RIM or a troll. Some of them may be, others could love RIM just as much as you do, but they don't have their blinders on anymore.
    06-29-12 12:03 AM
    Let's see who wears rose-colored glasses and tin foil hats and drinks Kool-aid...
    Saiga likes this.
    06-29-12 12:05 AM
    Ew, we have a couple anti-RIM love birds. Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt.

Carry on you two. I'm sure you have both been extremely active. You must be pretty excited with the conference call and just can't post enough! I thank you in advance for further contribution, especially for those of us who somehow missed the front page news and can't read for ourselves.

I'm defintely going to proudly wear my tinfoil hat, blinders, and glasses while drinking kool-aid. Again, I thank you for your help in these forums, everything you say is extremely useful to me and my amazing current bb products.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    06-29-12 12:26 AM
    What's wrong with wearing a tin foil hat ?
    06-29-12 06:08 AM
    What's wrong with wearing a tin foil hat ?
    Right now I think that tin underwear might be more appropriate.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-29-12 06:09 AM
    You mean I have to start wearing underwear?
    06-30-12 09:19 PM
    More fashionable at any time.
    06-30-12 10:25 PM
    What do I know. I just like my phone and playbook. I like the way they work together. I think Rim makes a great product. I am one of the few who does not care about using Facebook, twitter, or using my phone as a radio/ movie theater. I want it to communicate with others and rim does a great job of doing just that. Call me what you will but I will get the message on my blackberry.
    kbz1960 and Old Davy like this.
    06-30-12 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD