Been a while since my last post. Probably because the complaining and completely off-topic posts aren't my kind of thing. Hopefully this post can steer things a little back on track. Real world issues for us busy Passport users.

I'm loving my BlackBerry Passport. Does pretty much everything I could ever want. Now the thing is, I've just started work as a contractor for MI6 - that'll be Military Intelligence to you mere mortals - and I can't really complain. The issue Tom Ford Suits are beautiful, almost as beautiful as the women who seem to drift in and out of my life. Okay, a little off-topic here - I've always been an Anderson & Sheppard man myself, something about the A&S drape that not only fits my body, but also conceals Walther and Passport without so much as a bulge to be seen.

I particularly like the BB torch. Have always had a fear of loud noises, the sight of blood and suffer panic attacks when stressed. At the top of that list though is my fear of the dark, and this is where the Passport excels with its extremely bright torch. Fantastic! Saved my bacon a few times I can tell you.

Here's the rub: since the Aston Martin is now a complete wreck, I need a swifter, quicker way of getting around. I've searched BlackBerry World with no luck, yet rumours in the Intelligence circles still persist of a BlackBerry Transporter application - similar to the one in Star Trek. Does this app actually exist, because I'll be damned if I can find it? Might it be activated via a secret Easter egg on the Passport? Or, is it only apparent after an OS upgrade?

Imagine being able to tap the screen and find yourself instantly transported to Slough, UK. Then another tap takes you to a quaint little village in Detroit, USA. The possibilities are endless.

Any tips on how to access this elusive application would be much appreciated. If it is only after an upgrade, I'm working on that and will keep you updated... from somewhere in the world :-)

Lastly, I've seen that movie 'The Fly', where the inventor gets disassembled... transported... then reassembled as a grotesque creature. I do NOT want to be reassembled into a pudgy human with orange face and funny hair. My duties to Queen and Country (and Blackberry OS) extend only so far.

Thanks in advance

James
    LyoobaBerry and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-03-17 01:29 PM
    I have that app in question on my BlackBerry mobile Mercury but as I've signed the official secrets act I have told you enough already. ­čľÉ
    02-03-17 01:38 PM
    One would imagine such dark secrets are kept afar out of reach from mere mortals...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    02-03-17 02:23 PM
    A quaint little village in Detroit? Lulz
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-03-17 03:14 PM
    He wants the Pro version that time travels him back to when the Brits owned Detroit
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-04-17 03:43 AM
    I also have the very application you speak of, if you give me your exact co-ordinates I will beam over directly and do a file transfer via NFC for you.

Oops, got to go the Klingons are on to me!

Beam me up Scotty

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    02-04-17 05:15 AM
    Been a while since my last post. Probably because the complaining and completely off-topic posts aren't my kind of thing. Hopefully this post can steer things a little back on track. Real world issues for us busy Passport users.

I'm loving my BlackBerry Passport. Does pretty much everything I could ever want. Now the thing is, I've just started work as a contractor for MI6 - that'll be Military Intelligence to you mere mortals - and I can't really complain. The issue Tom Ford Suits are beautiful, almost as beautiful as the women who seem to drift in and out of my life. Okay, a little off-topic here - I've always been an Anderson & Sheppard man myself, something about the A&S drape that not only fits my body, but also conceals Walther and Passport without so much as a bulge to be seen.

I particularly like the BB torch. Have always had a fear of loud noises, the sight of blood and suffer panic attacks when stressed. At the top of that list though is my fear of the dark, and this is where the Passport excels with its extremely bright torch. Fantastic! Saved my bacon a few times I can tell you.

Here's the rub: since the Aston Martin is now a complete wreck, I need a swifter, quicker way of getting around. I've searched BlackBerry World with no luck, yet rumours in the Intelligence circles still persist of a BlackBerry Transporter application - similar to the one in Star Trek. Does this app actually exist, because I'll be damned if I can find it? Might it be activated via a secret Easter egg on the Passport? Or, is it only apparent after an OS upgrade?

Imagine being able to tap the screen and find yourself instantly transported to Slough, UK. Then another tap takes you to a quaint little village in Detroit, USA. The possibilities are endless.

Any tips on how to access this elusive application would be much appreciated. If it is only after an upgrade, I'm working on that and will keep you updated... from somewhere in the world :-)

Lastly, I've seen that movie 'The Fly', where the inventor gets disassembled... transported... then reassembled as a grotesque creature. I do NOT want to be reassembled into a pudgy human with orange face and funny hair. My duties to Queen and Country (and Blackberry OS) extend only so far.

Thanks in advance

James
    You work for MI6 but "have always had a fear of loud noise, the sight of blood, and suffer panic attacks when stressed."
    Her Majesty surely appreciates whatever perilous pencil-pushing job you've been assigned to.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-04-17 06:56 AM
    He wants the Pro version that time travels him back to when the Brits owned Detroit
    Lulz
    02-04-17 11:09 PM
    You work for MI6 but "have always had a fear of loud noise, the sight of blood, and suffer panic attacks when stressed."
    Her Majesty surely appreciates whatever perilous pencil-pushing job you've been assigned to.
    That's a code for MI6.

via ´úČBlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    02-05-17 05:29 AM
    Yous shed wurry sea eh?................I is still bein wundrin about im wantin too gow too Slough???????
    02-12-17 01:42 PM