So with Transformers III less than a week away, are you going to watch it? And more importantly will you be watching it on release day?

My Mrs was on set during the major fight scene in Chicago, on Michigan Ave. Thus I'm really excited to see all the CGI added, since she took photos of the set from the hotel [Westin]...
    06-25-11 03:44 PM
    I will definitely watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon, if not the midnight showing then some time on opening day. I really want to shoot for midnight, since I've done that for the previous two movies so I'd like to keep the tradition going. Transformers was my favorite cartoon to watch growing up, and my favorite toys to play with. While many critics hate this franchise, I absolutely loved the first movie and thoroughly enjoyed the second. I'm sure this third and final one won't disappoint.
    06-25-11 07:28 PM
    I'll probably go see it in the theater, but I doubt I'll go opening day.
    06-25-11 07:30 PM
    Comic book movies at this point are brilliant. It is best for the adults now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 07:32 PM
    It's done, Tuesday at 9pm in 3D.

06-26-11 01:26 AM
    I didn't know. It was coming out. When I googled it, it said that Megan Fox wont be in it because she called the director Hitler. But they're replacing her with a Victoria's secret model.

Video : rosie huntington - whiteley tarnsformers 3 -
    06-26-11 04:35 AM
    I didn't know. It was coming out. When I googled it, it said that Megan Fox wont be in it because she called the director Hitler. But they're replacing her with a Victoria's secret model.

Video : rosie huntington - whiteley tarnsformers 3 -
    06-26-11 04:37 AM
    I donno, if I burn my money on food, eg. groceries, and have none for the movies, then i'll wait it out for the dark side to watch it... Once they get it. All depends. Also looking forward to cars 2. I laughed my *** off at the first one.
    06-29-11 06:32 AM
    I will go see it in 3D. normally I don't like 3D, but this was filmed in 3D. Bay even consulted with James Cameron. Should be a good one.
    06-29-11 08:37 AM
    To anyone who is considering seeing it in 3D, do it. The 3D was amazing, and the movie itself was spectacular.

06-29-11 12:21 PM
    Went to see it in 3D today with my 2 sons. Good movie.
    06-29-11 05:14 PM
    Trying to get my daughter to go with me one of these evenings......would love to see it in IMAX 3D, but all the IMAX screens near me are doing Cars 2. ** hum, I guess I will have to settle for plain jain regular 3D.....

EDIT: So...really......h o gets censored. What a joke.
    Last edited by jlb21; 06-30-11 at 08:03 AM.
    06-30-11 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD