The "she" I was speaking of was definitely Megan ... voted 3-1!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/meg...-perry-212613/
    I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed.
    06-25-09 02:52 PM
    i heard it was stupid
    You heard wrong.....BOY!!!
    06-25-09 02:53 PM
    Pfft... What are you like 16? You aren't allowed in this discussion... Obviously have no idea what you're talking about
    hahaha ... I'm older than Megan

She's still hotter
    I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed.
    Oh, and agreed
    06-25-09 02:56 PM
    i was not impressed by the movie. tried too much comic relief, not much of a plot (which they kept straying from), they focused on the special effects (which were amazing) more than an actual story
    06-25-09 05:55 PM
    i was not impressed by the movie. tried too much comic relief, not much of a plot (which they kept straying from), they focused on the special effects (which were amazing) more than an actual story
    Who let this guy in? Get with the program

And I like Megan and Katy, but if I had to choose one... Katy, Holy crap Katy, not even a question
    06-25-09 05:59 PM
    Who let this guy in? Get with the program

And I like Megan and Katy, but if I had to choose one... Katy, Holy crap Katy, not even a question
    found a back door. and megan fox is by far sexier
    06-25-09 06:01 PM
    found a back door. and megan fox is by far sexier
    Transformers sucks? Megan Fox is hotter? Put down the pipe...
    06-25-09 06:14 PM
    i would need a pipe to like the movie or katy perry
    06-25-09 06:17 PM
    i would need a pipe to like the movie or katy perry
    Katy Perry? Are you joking or are you just.... Ohh... My bad, you're more of a Brad Pitt fan are you? I'm not judging...
    06-25-09 06:21 PM
    not saying she's ugly, just annoying.
    06-25-09 06:25 PM
    not saying she's ugly, just annoying.
    It's okay to be different... Nobody will look at you differently. CB is full of accepting people
    06-25-09 06:25 PM
    Haven't seen it. I have heard mixed reviews. The first one didn't have much of a plot, so I won't be surprised if this one doesn't either. I just want to see it for the action.
    07-15-09 12:10 AM
    anybody else see it besides me last night.. lol the theater in my area had 5 showing all within 5 minutes apart had each line stretch around the block
    overall im verry exicted about this movie it was 100X better then the first one and optimus prime was a bad mo fo in this movie...
    Hated it.
    Was nothing but Explosions behind Megan Fox.

and you couldn't tell what was going on when they transformed.
    07-15-09 01:11 AM
    BumbleBee is the **** in this movie, he has always been my favorite even in the OLD *** cartoons!!
    07-15-09 07:02 AM
    I really loved the movie. Saw it at an IMAX n it was the ish. I got tearied eye at one point. but that's just my sensitive ***.
    07-21-09 04:13 PM
    Movie was great I hate people saying there was no story line to it or the first one they have continued the story from the first one if you pay attention to the dialogue and not be one of those annoying people that talk all throughout it... Great movie amazing effects back story was there ... Yes Megan fox had explosions some lines she's not an a grade actor anyone will say it she's really there for her looks which she definitely has... Her new movie that she's staring in will define her if she will actually be able to act

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 10:00 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD