This happened only a short walk down in the next suburb.
    Tragedy has hit our beautiful tropical city:

Love and tribute for little lives lost in the Murray St tragedy | Cairns Post

Please pray for the souls of the children. And pray for forgiveness for the person who did it ...

Murray Street is probably one of the hottest and most troublesome spots in our city. I'm now living not far away in one of the more well-off "in" suburbs.

:'(

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    12-21-14 11:46 PM
    Saw this on the news here in Canada. Seriously messed up situation.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 12:03 AM
    I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd forgive the murderer.

This is a terrible situation, but my prayers are with the neighbours and the relatives of the victims.

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    12-22-14 02:28 AM
    What is the world coming to? God bless those poor kids, such a tragedy so close to Christmas. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    12-22-14 02:42 AM
    Prem, what happened to the mother? Any idea how she was stabbed? Self inflicted or was it the older son reacting to what she did?

12-22-14 02:44 AM
    Prem, what happened to the mother? Any idea how she was stabbed? Self inflicted or was it the older son reacting to what she did?

Ozfork, I only know what the newspapers say, and I'd prefer not to judge anyone based on anything that I heard, simply because I haven't been there when things happened. Let the judges find out.

This particular area has always been under an evil spell, and there is not much good coming out of it. The world is giving its best effort to get God out of people's lives and our schools, yeah, and the devil walks right in...

How can you live without the commandments, or "Love thy neighbour as thyself"? Yet I fail every day. We get outraged when we hear about those tragic incidents, but it all starts with "small" insults, and those originate in our hearts...

"Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." -1 John 3:15

"If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." -1 John 4:20 (Shared from e-Mmanuel for BB10)

We can't fix our problems by looking and pointing at each other, but by looking to the one who gave His everything to love us...

:'))

Ducca683 and EmaliMcrtny like this.
    12-22-14 03:42 PM
    Ozfork, I only know what the newspapers say, and I'd prefer not to judge anyone based on anything that I heard, simply because I haven't been there when things happened. Let the judges find out.

This particular area has always been under an evil spell, and there is not much good coming out of it. The world is giving its best effort to get God out of people's lives and our schools, yeah, and the devil walks right in...

How can you live without the commandments, or "Love thy neighbour as thyself"? Yet I fail every day. We get outraged when we hear about those tragic incidents, but it all starts with "small" insults, and those originate in our hearts...

"Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." -1 John 3:15

"If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." -1 John 4:20 (Shared from e-Mmanuel for BB10)

We can't fix our problems by looking and pointing at each other, but by looking to the one who gave His everything to love us...

:'))

Beautifully written! Have a great Christmas mate.

Ducca683 likes this.
    12-22-14 08:29 PM