The screen size is much smaller, and it's device memory you'd be gaining Sheli. That's what's used for applications and would give you less need to reboot the device due to memory leak. Personally I'd stick with the Curve, but I don't know what features are most important to you.
    alright Wolf well I'm in no hurry that's for sure so when it comes out- I'll check it out and def take my time before choosing to change bb's - I rwally have taken a liking to my curve so we'll see what happens! Thank you again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-14-09 at 08:18 AM.
    06-14-09 08:14 AM
    Dang Sheli, I'm getting old, but I'm not blind yet!
    LMAOOOOO!!!! I wasn't sure if you saw it! LOL sometime I miss posts when the page changes

06-14-09 08:16 AM
    Sheli, Daddy sees everything!
    And if you want a flip, here's one for ya.
    06-14-09 08:20 AM
    Alrighty now children, I've got to and catch you on the dark side.
    06-14-09 08:22 AM
    gee........thanks? LMAO!!!!!!!

Alright gotta go check my blood-get coffe like now! And eat breakfast! Or I'll never get outta bed! I'll see ya'll later!

06-14-09 08:24 AM
    See ya later Shelli!

06-14-09 08:27 AM
    W00t! I may have just gotten Crackberry a new member.

06-14-09 08:31 AM
    I didn't fall shelli lol kool kasi!

06-14-09 08:36 AM
    W00t! I may have just gotten Crackberry a new member.
    Cool kaka, I pray they don't own a Storm!
    06-14-09 08:36 AM
    Lol. No. She owns a Curve.

I've talked to her a few times about this site before and she just posted on her FB about how she updated her OS, now has picture & video messaging and loves the new FB app. I commented on it and liking MMS because of there not being a limitation on the amount of characters you can send. I mentioned that there is an app out there that can allow it but MMS is easier. She said she doesn't know much about apps and asked where she can find some and I told her to check out the forums and app store here. I also told her I've learned so much about my phone after joining here and she said she's going to check it out.

The funny thing is I've been mentioning this site to her, every time she was having a problem with her Blackberry, since I joined. A few weeks ago she was talking about getting rid of her Blackberry and getting an iPhone because it was so slow and she was tired of having to replace the trackball. Since the upgrade she is happy with how fast it is and is going to keep it.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-14-09 at 08:54 AM.
    06-14-09 08:48 AM
    That's great kaka, your becoming quite knowledgeable. You should be proud!

06-14-09 08:53 AM
    That's great kaka, your becoming quite knowledgeable. You should be proud!

I am proud! I've learned so much from this site and am willing to share it with anyone that needs help.

I'm trying to help someone on here right now who is having problems with Twitterberry. He's tried everything we have suggested and still can't log in even though his connection is fine. I think he's just entering his username/password wrong but he swears that he isn't.

06-14-09 09:06 AM
    You just can't solve operator error, when they refuse to admit that's the problem. Gotta hate that!

06-14-09 09:09 AM
    I know! I told him to trying logging on in the mobile site and if he can't log in then he is entering his username/password wrong and he completely ignored that suggestion.

I think I'm going to give up and let someone else help him. I've tried to help but he won't listen.

06-14-09 09:31 AM
    Could the clock go any friggin slower?! WTF!!

06-14-09 09:52 AM
    hey Kasi glad to hear there may be a new mem joining here good for you! nice job!

Shilzie-good thing you didn't fall-that wouldve been bad my dear! Lol!

06-14-09 09:54 AM
    Could the clock go any friggin slower?! WTF!!

why are you in a rush to get to work@3???? Lmao!

06-14-09 09:55 AM
    ok! Thanks Pop I do know how to use the sure-type so that I'm not worried-smaller screen size? That may concern me a bit-il have to see how much smaller. And the memory-i honestly do not store much at all on my bb-in fact I have an 8gig in my curve and I still have like 6.4gig room! Thanks Wolf I really appreciate your input!
    I post replied about the bouncy guy too-did you see? What do you need from me for that

P!nk the Pearl Flip has the same size screen as our Curves, but the orientation is vertical, so web pages will be a little more "squeezed" in how they are rendered.

The memory is a different issue altogether. What you mentioned here is storage space for data. Our Curves have a 96mb RAM processor, the Flip has a 128mb RAM processor, meaning there is more room for apps and faster operations. It also runs the 4.6 OS instead of the 4.5. It has the same power as an 8530i Curve.

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-14-09 at 10:00 AM.
    06-14-09 09:55 AM
    I am ahem waiting on someone to get here but he's taking his time and I'm starting to get impatient really bad lol. Yeah wouldn't be the first time I've fell. I'm always hurting myself haha have tons of scars to prove it too!

06-14-09 09:57 AM
    "It always rains the hardest, on the people who deserve the sun." Aint that the truth!!

06-14-09 10:01 AM
    Good morning, ladies, and Wolf, of course! Getting ready to start a little more work at the house before I hit the road. Replaced the rotted out plumbing under the sink yesterday, then the outlet from the disposal broke as I was installing the last piece. Found out it had been improperly installed originally, and I have to re-engineer it back in place.

Hope everyone is doing well this morning, I'll be back a lot more this afternoon.

06-14-09 10:05 AM
    Morning bk!

06-14-09 10:06 AM
    P!nk the Pearl Flip has the same size screen as our Curves, but the orientation is vertical, so web pages will be a little more "squeezed" in how they are rendered.

The memory is a different issue altogether. What you mentioned here is storage space for data. Our Curves have a 96mb RAM processor, the Flip has a 128mb RAM processor, meaning there is more room for apps and faster operations. It also runs the 4.6 OS instead of the 4.5. It has the same power as an 8530i Curve.

Thank you BK so then basically-i would have to change my DT from 4.5 to 4.6 with the pearl flip. I don't know what the 8530i curve is-sorry I'm not that informed on other bb's but I will google it and check it out & see what I can understand from it as for the room of 128RAM apps - I really do not put much on at all so that def won't be a prob of running out of room - I will have plenty of room

Thank you very much also BK - because I'm a "bb dummie" I kinda rely on you guys to be able to help if I need it and I really do appreciate it

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-14-09 at 10:14 AM.
    06-14-09 10:09 AM
    Good morning, ladies, and Wolf, of course! Getting ready to start a little more work at the house before I hit the road. Replaced the rotted out plumbing under the sink yesterday, then the outlet from the disposal broke as I was installing the last piece. Found out it had been improperly installed originally, and I have to re-engineer it back in place.

Hope everyone is doing well this morning, I'll be back a lot more this afternoon.

Morn BK! Well glad to hear that you found out about the disposal BEFORE you put everything back on! That wouldve been dangerous g-d forbid somethng hap'd!!!! Glad to hear the home is comin along as well catch up with ya later!

06-14-09 10:12 AM
    so Shil waiting on the bf eh? Or just a friend? Cool! It always seems that when your excited to go out somewhere time draaaaaaaaaaags out-then when its time-thats when you blink you eyes and its all over with! especially when you out having a really great time

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-14-09 at 10:20 AM.
    06-14-09 10:17 AM
86,726 ... 865866867868869 ...