I'm just testing the code for the eek! face

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-08-09 at 10:09 AM.
    06-08-09 10:06 AM
    there aren't a lot of singers that actaully can carry a note properly-im not expert-BUT-when singing live and not all edited like the studio--oh boy! There's a huge difference in the sound!

Yeah, it's like you see some of your favourite bands playing on MTV or something and it's like Holy crap, if Simon Cowell could see that Haha
    06-08-09 10:06 AM
    DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!! You can't leave it like that!!!!!!!!!!! You have to share!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning BK and SHelli and Strawberry and Chad and BS and Chelsey and Avi and anyone else I missed......
    heyo jeff.
    06-08-09 10:08 AM
    shelli, code for the eek face is : eek! : no underline and no spaces within the underlined text.
    06-08-09 10:11 AM
    I stop'd watching Mtv years and years ago when they stopped playing Black Sabbath-Ozzy-Def Lep-Led Zep-Aerosmith-Metallica-etc....I think you get the idea I like some r&b/rap/pop but I just can't be bother watching the vid's for some of the stuff....Mtv was awesome when it first came out in I think it was 1984/85!

06-08-09 10:12 AM
    MMMmmmmmm, Diet Pepsi and popcorn.....

...*snuggles in next o Shelli, keeps my hands where she can see them*...
    06-08-09 10:12 AM
    shelli, code for the eek face is : eek! : no underline and no spaces within the underlined text.
    oh thanks Chels! I almost had it! Lol

06-08-09 10:13 AM
    I stop'd watching Mtv years and years ago when they stopped playing Black Sabbath-Ozzy-Def Lep-Led Zep-Aerosmith-Metallica-etc....I think you get the idea I like some r&b/rap/pop but I just can't be bother watching the vid's for some of the stuff....Mtv was awesome when it first came out in I think it was 1984/85!

I've got a little bit of everything on my computer Even Bullet For My Valentine which isn't my usual type of music They've got some sweet songs though, and an amazing guitar player
    06-08-09 10:14 AM
    Wait. MTV used to play music???? You are kidding, right?

just had to try it again! Lol

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-08-09 at 10:18 AM.
    Shelli, don't use and exclamation point in there and you have it.

06-08-09 10:16 AM
    Wait. MTV used to play music???? You are kidding, right?
    Jef-i kid you not! I was 15/16 when Mtv first debut with Martha Quinn, JJ Jackson, Mark Goodman, Nina Blackwood and another dj-cant rem his name-and yes that's the music they used to play!! There were no "tv" shows or games---it was music vid tv 24hrs a day!!! now its crap IMO.

06-08-09 10:17 AM

Quote those and you'll know how to do them all!

06-08-09 10:18 AM
    Shelli, don't use and exclamation point in there and you have it.

ahhhhh... There we go Cuz- I've got it! Thank you Chel & Cuz

06-08-09 10:19 AM
    This tale, I must tell, in several parts. It is the tale of how I became a man in this world,( Not THAT story, oh ye of filthy mind!) but rather how I grew up and accepted responsibility for real.

Part I.

By 86, we had been working up to make a deployment overseas, known in parlance as a WestPac. My previous 2 years had seen a rocketship takeoff followed by a Challenger-like disaster. I had little trust in my leaders, conveyed back to me.

I had a girlfriend in Long Beach that wasn't helping my attitude, either. I'd recently been demoted, had a 1st class petty officer that was a swinging male appendage, and a Chief more useless than teats on a boar hog.
    So, let's safely say, I had an attitude. I was angry, and meaner than a snake with an infected tooth with a temper worse than a grizzly after a Tabasco enema.

And I was being hounded. The 1st Class that got my 3rd Class (crow) stripe, was riding me like Zorro. On me day in and day out. No one was gonna make him back off. He was a 6'4" brotha with a nasty streak, and liked to get in a man's face, something I have a problem with from anyone. He also liked to jam his finger right under your nose if he thought he could get away with it.

He also ran with a pack of his bu-buddies, and I was a loner.

So, he catches up to me one day, and starts in on me. I was in a particularly bad mood already, and he was just so, pleasant, to have in my face. I was also hung over from the night before. Bad timing.

So he backs me up to the bulkhead (wall) and jams this finger right into my face, I calmly recommended he remove the finger. Ice dripped from my words, which he found hilarious, asking me just who the he!! I thought I was, and he turned to his buds to share a laugh, jamming me in the lips.

I'm sorry if this is a little graphic, but I opened my mouth and bit down, hard. And gave him and me a nickname that day. He became known as "Teddy 9 Fingers", and I was dubbed,"The Beast".

He tried to have me booted out of the Navy for that, but, as strange events turned, he had been warned about his bad habit before, and got caught shortly thereafter with property stolen from other shipmates, and he rode the discharge rail, not me.

To be continued...

06-08-09 10:21 AM
    thanks Cuz-im gonna add them to my auto tx!

06-08-09 10:24 AM
    good for you brad!! Did you teach yourself?

Speaking of guitar I wonder how Mike's son is doing at his G-parents house with the lessons and such!

He's having a great time Shells! He is complaining about having to learn to read music, but is really coming along already.
    There's 2 deputies here talking to all the neighbors! Never seen them do so much for a burglery. Must be a slow crime day,

06-08-09 10:25 AM
    Oops, gotta go again. They're coming back.

06-08-09 10:26 AM
    Well, they used to have some good TV game shows that were based on music, like Remote Control...

Don't forget Colin Quinn from back in the day. Ricky Rachtman and the Headbanger's Ball...

Martha Quinn. Hahahahahaha......
    06-08-09 10:26 AM
    Hello everyone, remind me not to take a summer class again, didn't have class today, but just finished a Robert Frost paper, eh.
    06-08-09 10:28 AM
    This tale, I must tell, in several parts. It is the tale of how I became a man in this world,( Not THAT story, oh ye of filthy mind!) but rather how I grew up and accepted responsibility for real.

Part I.

By 86, we had been working up to make a deployment overseas, known in parlance as a WestPac. My previous 2 years had seen a rocketship takeoff followed by a Challenger-like disaster. I had little trust in my leaders, conveyed back to me.

I had a girlfriend in Long Beach that wasn't helping my attitude, either. I'd recently been demoted, had a 1st class petty officer that was a swinging male appendage, and a Chief more useless than teats on a boar hog.
    So, let's safely say, I had an attitude. I was angry, and meaner than a snake with an infected tooth with a temper worse than a grizzly after a Tabasco enema.

And I was being hounded. The 1st Class that got my 3rd Class (crow) stripe, was riding me like Zorro. On me day in and day out. No one was gonna make him back off. He was a 6'4" brotha with a nasty streak, and liked to get in a man's face, something I have a problem with from anyone. He also liked to jam his finger right under your nose if he thought he could get away with it.

He also ran with a pack of his bu-buddies, and I was a loner.

So, he catches up to me one day, and starts in on me. I was in a particularly bad mood already, and he was just so, pleasant, to have in my face. I was also hung over from the night before. Bad timing.

So he backs me up to the bulkhead (wall) and jams this finger right into my face, I calmly recommended he remove the finger. Ice dripped from my words, which he found hilarious, asking me just who the he!! I thought I was, and he turned to his buds to share a laugh, jamming me in the lips.

I'm sorry if this is a little graphic, but I opened my mouth and bit down, hard. And gave him and me a nickname that day. He became known as "Teddy 9 Fingers", and I was dubbed,"The Beast".

He tried to have me booted out of the Navy for that, but, as strange events turned, he had been warned about his bad habit before, and got caught shortly thereafter with property stolen from other shipmates, and he rode the discharge rail, not me.

To be continued...

:::sits with eyes widened, on the edge of my seat, mouth hung open, like a suspense thriller..... :::

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-08-09 at 10:35 AM.
    06-08-09 10:29 AM
    Well, they used to have some good TV game shows that were based on music, like Remote Control...

Don't forget Colin Quinn from back in the day. Ricky Rachtman and the Headbanger's Ball...

Martha Quinn. Hahahahahaha......
    oh yea!!! Ricky Ratchman - head bangers ball--- I used to love watching that

06-08-09 10:31 AM
    Alan Hunter Shelli.
    06-08-09 10:32 AM
    Alan Hunter and Martha Quinn can now be found on XM 80s channel.

06-08-09 10:36 AM
    brad-do you like Joe Satriani or Jeff Beck.... Those are 2 great guitar players right there

06-08-09 10:37 AM
86,726 ... 766767768769770 ...