Haha your welcome ex! Glad you made it!
    Morning chad!
    Morning strawberry! Glad you didn't cry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 07:46 AM
    I just sent my 15 Y/O away for the summer, I did cry,

06-06-09 07:51 AM
    Aww poor ex! Bless your heart!

06-06-09 07:52 AM
    Awww Ex I'm sorry buddy. That's really hard! If it was more than 2 days I surely would have hard a harder time. I'm truly shocked at myself for not crying this morning. Especially since I've been living on the verge of tears for 4 days now.

Morning Shi & Chad! Shi you probably need to get to bed! Chad are you so excited for your weekend?!

06-06-09 07:56 AM
    Aww poor ex! Bless your heart!

Lol, before my Son was born everyone gave us all these warnings about kids - no sleep no this watch out for that, but no one ever warned me about how much you worry about your kids. Mine are 12 and 15 and I still worry non stop about them.

06-06-09 07:57 AM
    And good morning to everyone just coming in! A day to relax! Plug in and power up! And pass out somewhere along the line.

06-06-09 07:59 AM
    Yea I'm very excited, I actually get to go away and relax for a change

06-06-09 08:01 AM
    And good morning to everyone just coming in! A day to relax! Plug in and power up! And pass out somewhere along the line.

My Brother's tractor broke down in Denver and his company gave him another one to drive. The replacement is bare bones no power anything - he has to hand crank it - and unhook manually, no gauges, pretty much a nightmare. Anyway, his original truck is repaired and he is coming into Denver today and his company is giving him a run around about picking it up - as if they want him to keep the no frill truck. I have a feeling he wants to quit if they don't give him his old truck back. Poor guy.

06-06-09 08:07 AM
    Nah I'm not really tired strawberry, I have to work early tmrw so I need to stay awake most of the day so I can sleep tonight.
    Well I'm sure all parents worry ex its ok.
    Have fun chad!

06-06-09 08:07 AM
    Morning Jim I hope you enjoy your day of rest.
    Ex I saw your pic in the work thread. You look like such a nice guy!

I just ran into an old friend at 711. We spent 15 minutes talking about our daughters. Hers is 16. I gave her the best advice I can give from my experience as a teenager. The most important thing is not to hold them too tight because they need to grow but never let go. Make sure they know you're always there for them & that you love them unconditionally.

Even when they come home sporting black hair w/ devil red streaks & a few peircings. LOL

06-06-09 08:27 AM
    Good morning, SBerry!

Sounds as if you had an amusing sleep, you appear almost cheerful this morning. Good, you got the vibe!
    06-06-09 08:40 AM
    Even my rest isn't really 'rest'. I'm progrmming a number of things into my Curve, making it truly mine.
    06-06-09 08:42 AM
    Imma roller blading ghost! Ooooooooooo!!

06-06-09 08:53 AM
    I am cheerful this morning. How bout that! Its great!
    I'm not commited to the depression. I let it date other ppl too. It visits me off & on but hasn't stayed, & that is a very good thing.

So what are you doing to personalize your curve? I've added a bunch of things, deleted most, and kept what works. Btw downloaded bolt 2 seperate times & neither time did it work well for me.

06-06-09 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=StrwBerryBlond;2744879]I am cheerful this morning. How bout that! Its great!
    I'm not commited to the depression. I let it date other ppl too. It visits me off & on but hasn't stayed, & that is a very good thing.

So what are you doing to personalize your curve? I've added a bunch of things, deleted most, and kept what works. Btw downloaded bolt 2 seperate times & neither time did it work well for me.

Mostly settings and AutoText right now. I have been able to access things thru Bolt that I couldn't thru the native browser. I stumbled across a post that gave me ideas, and I am using them to my advantage.

Many sites don't cooperate with the BB browser, i.e. Sprint.com, or my credit card's website. Now I am able to set up accounts that I was having trouble accessing. I have the Amazon icon, but couldn't set up account. Same with eBay and PayPal.

Just things like this.

06-06-09 09:09 AM
    Good morn folks!
    Bk-shil-blondie and hope I didn't miss any one!

Blondie glad to hear your cheerful today keep your spirits up and the world won't drag you down! Btw-i replied to you in the "I love" thread! That was super nice what you put! thanks

You guys do so much to your berries, I'd have no clue where to even start & I truly don't have the time to put into it-ish-i still have an extra trackball I bought in March to dye pink and put on my curve.....yea that's still sittin in my bb box safe & sound! LMAO! I'm honestly not very good with comprehension of things so I usually don't understand a lot of tech stuff. Even in school I was like that. Oh well-what can ya do.

06-06-09 09:23 AM
    Morning shelli!!

06-06-09 09:26 AM
    Hello Shil! How are you today? Any big plans for today?

06-06-09 09:38 AM
    I am alright just relaxing watching my fav show scrubs its funny lol. Not sure maybe just mess around town not much to do in hickville tho lol. How are you on this cheery sat mrng?

06-06-09 09:40 AM
    Don't know what I'm doin today--im just happy its not raining any more!! w00t! W00t!

06-06-09 09:41 AM
    Rain rain gone away!

06-06-09 09:42 AM
    LOL-you darn right

Well I gotta get showered and start straightening up the hpouse---jeez it looks like a tornado came thru here last night!!! The joys of having 5 kids! LMAO I'll be back little while! Enjoy "scrubs" I only saw that once and it was funny

06-06-09 09:45 AM
    Lmao mmmkay I be here chillin homie. Lol.

06-06-09 09:47 AM
    Cracker barrel is great

06-06-09 09:51 AM
    Thanks Blondie. I am nice, how's that for humble? Hahaha, I do try to be anyway .

Hi Shells!

06-06-09 09:53 AM
86,775 ... 731732733734735 ...