Horrible animal. It's inside right now. Should let the dog in my sisters room to go get it. Then we'd only have a dog
    Now BS, that would be mean also!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 06:59 PM
    I just picked up a $30 HD DVD player for my Xbox, the movies are like $3 on ebay, figure that's a deal even though HD DVD is dead, can't beat those prices.
    That is a sweet deal! good for you and enjoy nort!

06-02-09 07:00 PM
    Man, a vicious little storm rolled through St. Louis today, anyone get hit where they live?

Shelli!!!
    06-02-09 07:02 PM
    Now BS, that would be mean also!

Atleast it would learn something

That is a sweet deal! good for you and enjoy nort!

I got a bluu-ray player inside the PS3 Don't use it much though. I've only got "I Am Legend" on blue-ray. I'll probably be buying some more soon. The Transformers movies for sure
    06-02-09 07:03 PM
    Man, a vicious little storm rolled through St. Louis today, anyone get hit where they live?

Shelli!!!
    Nope......
    06-02-09 07:04 PM
    Hahaha, funny you
    06-02-09 07:05 PM

Shelli!!!
    GROVER!!!! lmao! how are ya bud!
    06-02-09 07:07 PM
    I'm good girlie, what's new? How was your day?
    06-02-09 07:08 PM
    Hahaha, funny you
    How's that Chevy driving @$$hole?
    06-02-09 07:08 PM
    we had clouds on and off here all day and some wind--nothing crazy tho in northeast jersey
    06-02-09 07:09 PM
    The Chevy, Dodge, Ford again!
    06-02-09 07:09 PM
    WE already know Dodge won... I'm just asking a question
    06-02-09 07:10 PM
    I'm good girlie, what's new? How was your day?
    crazy --- as usual!! lol! but it was good--keeping busy or i'd go insane for sure!

hows the "wifey"?
    It's snowing in the mountains here - in June! Man, that's unusual. And this storm is heading for St. Louis SD.

BS, soon as one starts yelling, they are inviting the other person to yell back and they lose control of the situation. My guy won't forget - he has to stay home a day without pay to think about it. You're right that if anyone deserved it, he did, but he also has to face his peers who will give him a lot of grief for screwing up. Nothing like peer pressure.

we had clouds on and off here all day and some wind--nothing crazy tho in northeast jersey
    Really? Its been beautiful here all day. They're saying storms are going to be rolling in soon though.

06-02-09 07:11 PM
    How's that Chevy driving @$$hole?
    It's fast as ever, you cross that line over to the U.S. and I'm gonna run you and that little bike of yours clean over, hahaha
    06-02-09 07:11 PM
    It's snowing in the mountains here - in June! Man, that's unusual. And this storm is heading for St. Louis SD.

BS, soon as one starts yelling, they are inviting the other person to yell back and they lose control of the situation. My guy won't forget - he has to stay home a day without pay to think about it. You're right that if anyone deserved it, he did, but he also has to face his peers who will give him a lot of grief for screwing up. Nothing like peer pressure.

I see... I still woulda yelled at him

It's fast as ever, you cross that line over to the U.S. and I'm gonna run you and that little bike of yours clean over, hahaha
    Screw you man. Your car sits so low, my corpse would probably fly throught the windshield and kill you in the process
    06-02-09 07:13 PM
    WE already know Dodge won... I'm just asking a question
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, BS.

06-02-09 07:13 PM
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, BS.

Lol. Everybody's got their favourites. Truth is it doesn't really matter. Everyone's got different ideas of what a perfect car is SD here drives a fast gas guzzler. That's his idea of a nice car. Got some people in London that pay $30 000 for a Prius. So they must like that car
    06-02-09 07:15 PM
    He has a point SD, you wouldn't want Fat A$$ as a hood ornament. Lol

06-02-09 07:17 PM
    ha! im watching some show on tv-- "operation repo" on tru-tv - some guy and his friends are trying to stop them from taking his parent car--they all just got maced in the face!!!!!!! LMAO!! 7 payments behind!!!! and this guy is po'd they are taking the car!! we ufkin duh!! pay your bill jack@ss!!!
    Lol. Everybody's got their favourites. Truth is it doesn't really matter. Everyone's got different ideas of what a perfect car is SD here drives a fast gas guzzler. That's his idea of a nice car. Got some people in London that pay $30 000 for a Prius. So they must like that car
    I know that. I was messing with you

He has a point SD, you wouldn't want Fat A$$ as a hood ornament. Lol

yea SD-id have to agree with Mike on this! you'd be embarassed to drive your car then!
    06-02-09 07:20 PM
    ha! im watching some show on tv-- "operation repo" on tru-tv - some guy and his friends are trying to stop them from taking his parent car--they all just got maced in the face!!!!!!! LMAO!! 7 payment behind!!!! and this guy is po'd hes taking the car!! we ufkin duh!! pay your bill jack@ss!!!
    I watch that show all the time! Did you see the one where they went to repo this guys car at his work (a pizza shop) and the guy was freaking out and climbed onto the hood of the car and when they finally got him off the car he started throwing the pizzas he had to deliver at them?

ha! im watching some show on tv-- "operation repo" on tru-tv - some guy and his friends are trying to stop them from taking his parent car--they all just got maced in the face!!!!!!! LMAO!! 7 payments behind!!!! and this guy is po'd they are taking the car!! we ufkin duh!! pay your bill jack@ss!!!
    I love that show, but this might burst your bubble...it's fake! Operation Repo
86,775 ... 657658659660661 ...