Lmao! That's too much.

Howdy, Mike! That was a lot of posting in a little time. We just hit 15 yesterday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-01-09 09:37 PM
    Hello there Ex & Snort!

Hey who's pouring drinks around here anyway? I think we need a celebration shot!

06-01-09 09:39 PM
    "Tell my mother, tell my father, I've done the best I can. To make them realize, this is my life, I hope they understand. I'm not angry, I'm just saying, sometimes goodbye is a second chance" I can't stop listening to that song That and the Shopboyz - Rockstar song. I get the dumbest songs stuck in my head...
    06-01-09 09:40 PM
    Did we really just hit 15 yesterday?! HolyMoly!

06-01-09 09:41 PM

Glad to have you with us Norton! How was work buddy?! *Gives Norton a big hug*

^^Too fake sounding? Trying the whole "nice" thing out...
    So that's what sarcasm over the internet looks like. Work was quite boring.

06-01-09 09:42 PM
    Yea I hear ya BS earlier I had that stupid "that's not my name" ish stuck in my head for sooo long.

06-01-09 09:43 PM
    Look at all of these #s. 1000 and 15000
    Post 15 000 Yesterday at 10:50AM
    06-01-09 09:43 PM
    Yes, I woke up and posted while I was waking up. #15k was last post on page 1000. .

06-01-09 09:44 PM
    So that's what sarcasm over the internet looks like. Work was quite boring.

You gotta make it fun man. You think standing out on an empty buffet for 3 hours is exciting? It's alot more interesting with 2 people though. Can do alot of stupid crap with a group of �diots

Yea I hear ya BS earlier I had that stupid "that's not my name" ish stuck in my head for sooo long.

That Rockstar song has such a catchy tune to it. I'm always humming it at work. Got Shinedown playing right now though
    06-01-09 09:46 PM
    Ok so really nobody noticed when I said I missed out on my chance to **** all of the Redskins today?!
    Maybe since that whole tutorial-thing gone wrong earlier you guys really believe I am aslut. Wow ok so since nobody caught my joke let me clarify that I would not have ****** the Redskins, I would have ***** them instead!

06-01-09 09:48 PM
    Yes, I woke up and posted while I was waking up. #15k was last post on page 1000. .

Your math skills are astonishing.... If there's 15 posts per page, how many posts will there be at page 1000? Aaaa, I can't stop. You guys just give me open invitations to insult you...
    06-01-09 09:48 PM
    Almost to Springfield, IL. Autotext comes in handy with long names like that.

06-01-09 09:49 PM
    You gotta make it fun man. You think standing out on an empty buffet for 3 hours is exciting? It's alot more interesting with 2 people though. Can do alot of stupid crap with a group of �diots

That Rockstar song has such a catchy tune to it. I'm always humming it at work. Got Shinedown playing right now though
    I printed a map for the owner of our old store. Spilled many thins and called it a day.

06-01-09 09:50 PM
    Ok so really nobody noticed when I said I missed out on my chance to **** all of the Redskins today?!
    Maybe since that whole tutorial-thing gone wrong earlier you guys really believe I am aslut. Wow ok so since nobody caught my joke let me clarify that I would not have ****** the Redskins, I would have ***** them instead!

No we heard you the first time... We've already talked about it, but come to the conclusion we don't want to pitch in to get you a shrink...
    06-01-09 09:51 PM
    Your math skills are astonishing.... If there's 15 posts per page, how many posts will there be at page 1000? Aaaa, I can't stop. You guys just give me open invitations to insult you...
    Seriously, I wasn't anal enough to worry about hiw many posts were on each page. I keep staff for that.

06-01-09 09:52 PM
    I printed a map for the owner of our old store. Spilled many thins and called it a day.

Oh I see... That does sound kind of boring I dunno, go out and talk to some of the customers? If you notice them picking on some coworkers, go let the air out of their tires before they get back outside
    06-01-09 09:53 PM
    Seriously, I wasn't anal enough to worry about hiw many posts were on each page. I keep staff for that.

Lol, I'm just "razzin" you a little
    06-01-09 09:55 PM
    That's awesome BS! Maybe you could just put a donation cup out at you job. Yea Snort can too & we'll see what kinda crack job doc we can get me into

06-01-09 09:55 PM
    That's awesome BS! Maybe you could just put a donation cup out at you job. Yea Snort can too & we'll see what kinda crack job doc we can get me into

Lol, with the wages we make? We can hardly afford the gas to get home, I don't think we can afford a shrink for you
    06-01-09 09:56 PM
    Hey Nort are you not talking to me?

06-01-09 09:58 PM
    Lol, with the wages we make? We can hardly afford the gas to get home, I don't think we can afford a shrink for you
    Ohhhh that's too bad. Maybe you can just rob the customers instead. A lil here, a lil there, I'll be fixed in no time!

06-01-09 10:00 PM
    Oh I see... That does sound kind of boring I dunno, go out and talk to some of the customers? If you notice them picking on some coworkers, go let the air out of their tires before they get back outside
    I only work with one other person, I did make fun of the person that messed up their store windows for camp day

Independence is spelled wrong:

Not my home store, this is my second home, brand new.

Hey Nort are you not talking to me?

Hello!!! My bad, I was on wap and driving it was hard that's what she said. How are you doing?
    Last edited by cnorton; 06-01-09 at 10:04 PM.
    06-01-09 10:00 PM
    Ohhhh that's too bad. Maybe you can just rob the customers instead. A lil here, a lil there, I'll be fixed in no time!

Shhhhh!!! Most of our customers have Blackberries... Never know how many of them may be listening... *Whistles innocuously*
    06-01-09 10:02 PM
    I'm great thanks for asking! Especially now that you finally said hi to me

06-01-09 10:03 PM
    Geez... Even crappy cellphones have spell check... Who messed that up? I'll have to take pics of ours up here. I live in a little town, it's the only fast food place we got
    06-01-09 10:03 PM
86,775 ... 636637638639640 ...