Thanks Kasi! I swear I feel like such an ***** with this stuff. I make up for it everywhere else tho I'm good at many things but like I said earlier I am the most technologically challenged person ever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 12:11 AM
    Hold on Strawberry, I'll show you.
    06-01-09 12:12 AM
    I love how a bit of text can be interpreted to be yelling. This is yelling Strawberry:
    IT'S THE ING IMG CODE UNDER THE ING PICTURE!!!
    Hahaha! I didn't think you were REALLY yelling at me Wolfie

06-01-09 12:12 AM
    You're page doesn't have this:

06-01-09 12:17 AM
    Thank goodness, that would take a heck of a lot.
    06-01-09 12:17 AM
    How do you get the image code while on your BB? I could never seem to find it untill I logged on.
    06-01-09 12:19 AM
    I'm baack, . When you set photobucket up on your PC Blonde, you need to tell it to display your codes - also, when you log in to PB you need to log into web version from your device to see your codes.

06-01-09 12:20 AM
    You go to the same site on your BB fat-a$$. the mobile address is useless. That's why I disable image loading when I do it. I can tell from the IMG which image it is, and if I have a doubt, I can always have that image load individually.
    06-01-09 12:22 AM
    Does this help anyone?

Enter a Picture into a CrackBerry Post: Start a free account at photobucket dot com (or other suitable photo site), upload your picture to it from where ever you want. It is easiest to browse and upload a picture from your computer, but you can select an option to email a picture from your phone to photobucket (there are instructions at the site). After you have uploaded a picture to photobucket, copy the img code in the bottom box below the picture -- copy the whole string including the [img] parts at the beginning and end. Paste the copied img code into your CrackBerry post box and hit the Submit Reply button.

06-01-09 12:25 AM
    Crap, I don't remember having to tell it to display them, but that was so long ago! Thanks Mike, you showed up at an opportune time.
    I've seen the K spelling a few times. Typically German or Russian in origin. I suspected that it was your name by the way you use it.

I've seen it online a few times but have yet to actually meet another person with it. I never knew the origin of my name so that's interesting to learn. I just know that my dad named me after a friend of his from high school.

Omg I want a 54 inch pizza!!

06-01-09 12:26 AM
    Wolf I was on the mobile site & didn't get anything like what you just posted.
    Hello ex & thanks for jumping in to help out the resident flunkee. I don't have the pc up & running yet so I'll try th web version on my bb.
    Btw how was your daddy-son visit? I bet it was awesome!

Gona try this out again wish me luck!

06-01-09 12:26 AM
    Holy crap that 54 inch pizza is $200 and won't even fit thro the door!!

06-01-09 12:28 AM
    Lol, I do it from my device so often, I forget too. I made a document in Doc2Go and save most of my img codes there so I only have to go back to Photobucket the first time I load it. And it's easy to send the pics because I saved the PB address in my Addy Book - like you suggested Ed.

06-01-09 12:28 AM
    [QUOTE=kakakasiBB;2696944] I've seen it online a few times but have yet to actually meet another person with it. I never knew the origin of my name so that's interesting to learn. I just know that my dad named me after a friend of his from high school.

Well, if you don't know it's meaning, it is "Confuser of Men."

06-01-09 12:30 AM
    Crap, I don't remember having to tell it to display them, but that was so long ago! Thanks Mike, you showed up at an opportune time.
    I think the default setting is to show them, but it's easy to turn the display off - because I managed to do it accidentally

Ed, spellchecker wanted to change bigbadwolf to BigFoot!

06-01-09 12:31 AM
    Well, if you don't know it's meaning, it is "Confuser of Men."

Really? Damn, I'm going to have to go look it up.

06-01-09 12:33 AM
    The visit went great Blonde. My kids and I have a great relationship.I think I'm the only adult in their lives that tells them the truth, and who doesn't talk down to them.

06-01-09 12:34 AM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;2696960]Holy crap that 54 inch pizza is $200 and won't even fit thro the door!!

Doggone, I've never seen one worth that. Used to get a 48" in California, and a 36"x24" on base there.

06-01-09 12:36 AM
    Speaking of names, lol, my parents hung a long pair on me - Michael Alexander for my first and middle names. Hard for a first grader to spell right, haha.

06-01-09 12:39 AM
    [QUOTE=BergerKing;2697009]
    Holy crap that 54 inch pizza is $200 and won't even fit thro the door!!

Doggone, I've never seen one worth that. Used to get a 48" in California, and a 36"x24" on base there.

I seen it on tv made me want pizza lol 5 guys tried to eat it and they couldn't finish it!

06-01-09 12:40 AM
    That's a lot of pizza! We have one of those steak houses near me that sells a 64 oz steak that's free if someone eats it all. I don't know if they've ever paid off - it is monstrous!

06-01-09 12:42 AM
    [QUOTE=exelant;2697028]Speaking of names, lol, my parents hung a long pair on me - Michael Alexander for my first and middle names. Hard for a first grader to spell right, haha.

I got a double-nickle- James Peter. Easy. But my last is 12 letters.

06-01-09 12:45 AM
    Speaking of names, lol, my parents hung a long pair on me - Michael Alexander for my first and middle names. Hard for a first grader to spell right, haha.

Aw, that sucks! I got stuck with a long first name but luckily my middle and last are short. Kassandra Mary *** if my last name was longer signing my name would be a serious PITA

06-01-09 12:47 AM
86,775 ... 613614615616617 ...