BS that didn't work for me. On th top line of my screen it says "new post BB ALL Subscribed" but new post isn't something clickable.
    I realize I should b asking all these things somewhere else but if I can't create a thread how th eff do I do that?! I may just have to go to th full site from my berry but that's such a freakin hassle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

What kind of thread do you want to start?
    05-30-09 02:09 AM
    Haha I bet they were. Why wouldn't they were almost always at th top of th ot threads. They probably have 1 just for us now. Orrrrr I'm just paranoid. BS thanks for th offer I will take you up on it tomorrow I'm entirely to tired to make much sense. Thanks hon goodnight

05-30-09 02:11 AM
    Rawr! Shutup you

You guys think the mods were listening to us? I noticed Amazingly posted about 10 mins ago. Usually don't see them up this late...
    *evil eye*
    05-30-09 02:11 AM
    What kind of thread do you want to start?
    Hehehe... OKay
    It says New Posts: BB/All|Subscribed|Search bla bla

You need to be in off-topic so it shows all the different threads in off-topic. It will say Off-Topic, and under that it will say "Threads: (New Post)"

Try that out.

It will be right above the first thread title. Like right there.
    05-30-09 02:12 AM
    BS that didn't work for me. On th top line of my screen it says "new post BB ALL Subscribed" but new post isn't something clickable.
    I realize I should b asking all these things somewhere else but if I can't create a thread how th eff do I do that?! I may just have to go to th full site from my berry but that's such a freakin hassle

SBerry, go to the top of the page after reading this, Click Off-Topic Discussion, and when the new screen loads, second option is New Post. That is your thread starter in WAP. They are at the top of every forum 1st page.

05-30-09 02:14 AM
    SBerry, you just move your media card to your new device for ringers and pics. Your contacts can be transferred via Bluetooth from device to device. You can sync your Calendar through Google or Yahoo, then transfer that data. You can also sync your address book that way, too. Easiest, though is through a computer via DM.

BK, your like a sniper! You just show up with no warning. SHHHHH!!! Quiet!! You'll wake him up! (He's so comfortable on his sleeper)
    05-30-09 02:14 AM
    Hey BK how are ya big guy? I don't have DM I don't have a computer that's worth a damn. I am definitely going to try out all these ideas in th morning when my brain is functioning a little better. Thanks for the tips!

And LSG thanks for your tips too. Th ppl at my vzw store are idiots & know less about bb's than a noob. They ruined my screen by changing my trackball out. Need I say anymore?

05-30-09 02:16 AM
    SBerry, go to the top of the page after reading this, Click Off-Topic Discussion, and when the new screen loads, second option is New Post. That is your thread starter in WAP. They are at the top of every forum 1st page.

OHHHHHH WOW! HA! Thanks BK!!! Don't I feel ridiculous lol

05-30-09 02:18 AM

She was looking at the very top of the wap page where it says New Posts. Instead of a little further down where it's clickable Noobie mistake... Tisk tisk

Hey BK how are ya big guy? I don't have DM I don't have a computer that's worth a damn. I am definitely going to try out all these ideas in th morning when my brain is functioning a little better. Thanks for the tips!

And LSG thanks for your tips too. Th ppl at my vzw store are idiots & know less about bb's than a noob. They ruined my screen by changing my trackball out. Need I say anymore?

PLease don't....

Hehehe, okay NOW I'm gonna head out. Cya later losers.
    05-30-09 02:20 AM

Ppublic Eenemy: "can't truss it"

MC Hammer : Can't trust this this: nah, nah nah nah, nah nah , nah nah
    05-30-09 02:20 AM
    I'm sure you're all wondering how in the world did she make it to 100+ posts?!
    Hahaha

05-30-09 02:22 AM
    Night Brad! Thanks for helping me!!!

05-30-09 02:24 AM
    I can feel my brain is slipping away. I'm done. LSG sleep now.
    LSG..low budget Beatles song>>> Lucy in the Sky with Garnets.
    05-30-09 02:24 AM
    Good night BS and LSG!
    05-30-09 02:25 AM
    Sbb...crs...kk

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    05-30-09 02:26 AM
    BK where are you??
    You show up like a super hero out of the darkness....rescue the damsel in distress......and then.....as quickly as you came......you disappear into the night.....

05-30-09 02:29 AM
    Goodnight LSG sweet dreams of lottery winnings!

05-30-09 02:30 AM
    CRS I hate to leave you here but don't worry you are not alone. If anything happens BK will sweep in through the trapdoor & rescue you. Its his specialty. Goodnight sweetie

Goodnight BK my new favorite super hero

05-30-09 02:32 AM
    Okay have a good night! Im not scared...yet....
    05-30-09 02:34 AM
    I'm gonna pay for this in the morning, but I had a lot of fun tonight! Thanks TBL friends!

05-30-09 02:37 AM
    I'm gonna pay for this in the morning, but I had a lot of fun tonight! Thanks TBL friends!

Bye LSG! Sleep good!
    05-30-09 02:38 AM
    Oh and if anything were to happen surely atleast 1 mod is around to be a witness

On second thought, I think I'll smoke 1 last cig before bed. You wanna chat..er type for a minute or 2?

05-30-09 02:39 AM
    Right back atcha LSG! & me too I have to work tomorrow. Uh-oh

05-30-09 02:42 AM
    Yeah I may be short but I can kick somebodys but* if needed!
    05-30-09 02:44 AM
    Everyones gone guess I have to talk to myself...wait I cant even hear myself..uh oh ive gone deaf!
    05-30-09 03:50 AM
86,726 ... 576577578579580 ...