Hey BK-my daughter Nickie says hello!! LOL my kids know about me posting to all you crazies here!! LOL they all laugh at me!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 06:35 PM
    Shelli!! What's up everyone? Happy Friday all...
    GROVER!!!!!! What's up?! High fivers man!

05-29-09 06:37 PM
    There all gonna laugh at you!!! Hahahaha :P
    Grover!!! haha, what's up girlie, you been behaving yourself?
    There all gonna laugh at you!!! Hahahaha :P
    Oh they get a kick outta of it!! Every time something happens they're like 'oh ya gonna post that to your friends on crackberry?!?' Lmao and I'm like "yea!"

05-29-09 06:39 PM
    Grover!!! haha, what's up girlie, you been behaving yourself?
    Of course I am LOL. How bout yourself-hows the fiance?

05-29-09 06:40 PM
    I'm good, taking it easy tonight, beer in hand. The fiance is doing great, still busy with the wedding plans and thinking of things for me to do
    05-29-09 06:44 PM
    [QUOTE=ItsJustShelli;2679479]Hey BK-my daughter Nickie says hello!! LOL my kids know about me posting to all you crazies here!! LOL they all laugh at me!!

Well, Hello back to you Nickie. Your Mom is a pretty cool lady whether you think she's funny or not. And a Mom that can make you laugh; Priceless.
    05-29-09 06:49 PM
    I'm good, taking it easy tonight, beer in hand. The fiance is doing great, still busy with the wedding plans and thinking of things for me to do
    Ha! Just wait till she puts together the "honey dew" list.....oh honey do this....oh honey can you do this too plz.... LMAO

05-29-09 06:52 PM
    I hear that Shelli, you're not lying, hahaha
    05-29-09 06:53 PM

Well, Hello back to you Nickie. Your Mom is a pretty cool lady whether you think she's funny or not. And a Mom that can make you laugh; Priceless.
    Thanks BK! She was laughing! LOL yes and priceless too!

05-29-09 06:53 PM
    Howdy, SD. Haven't seen ya around the last few days. Got home around 1 this afternoon and put my rig in the shop, getting a u-joint replaced.

Hit the house after lunch, lay down on the couch and passed out cold for a couple of hours. It was either that or I wasn't gonna be worth a hoot.

Enjoy that one, and glad to see ya back.

05-29-09 06:54 PM
    I hear that Shelli, you're not lying, hahaha
    Yea well once the wed is over the stress of hurry up and get'er done will slow down!!!!

05-29-09 06:55 PM
    Alright kiddies-i gotta step out for a few--food is up!! Chow time see ya in a bit!

05-29-09 06:56 PM
    Not bad BK, work has been busy these last few days, been coming home at night just relaxing. How bad was the U-joint? was it slamming hard when you accelerate?
    05-29-09 06:59 PM
    [QUOTE=ItsJustShelli;2679595]Thanks BK! She was laughing! LOL yes and priceless too!

AWESOME, I love making kids laugh! All of my stepkids didn't really know what that was until I came into their lives. It was great to help them learn how to laugh, love, and have fun.

If I had to be remembered tomorrow for one thing, that would be it! Bringing laughter into lives, a gift worth sharing!

05-29-09 07:01 PM
    Hey everyone! How are my favorite crackheads doing this evening?

05-29-09 07:03 PM
    Not bad BK, work has been busy these last few days, been coming home at night just relaxing. How bad was the U-joint? was it slamming hard when you accelerate?
    I started feeling it last night. I knew what it was, this truck is so much a part of my life that I can feel the slightest thing going weird. Vibration and chirp when I would unload the power to shift. I babied her to the shop, and they'll have her done sometime tonight.

I've had the good fortune to have been home the last four weekends. Since we have been reduced in fleet size, I worked out a deal with the company to try and run loads through the house instead of taking time off. Working better and helping the family life a lot, especially while preparing to move at the end of next month.

It helps to live right smack in the middle of our primary travel lane.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-29-09 at 07:09 PM.
    05-29-09 07:07 PM
    [QUOTE=StrwBerryBlond;2679655]Hey everyone! How are my favorite crackheads doing this evening?

And our StrawBerry lady makes her grand sweeping entrance! Hello, greetings and Salutations! I can tell I had a good nap, preventing old-timers' disease. Glad you're back!
    05-29-09 07:12 PM
    Glad to hear you're making it in these tough times man, we just gotta get through it. I know what you mean about knowing your vehicle, as a former mechanic, i can tell you I notice any irregular sound or feeling in my car. I've also been at the gas station numerous times and walked by someone's car and said "check your anti-freeze, I can smell it" Sure enough, it's leaking or low the majority of the time. It has that sweet smell that is unmistakable...
    05-29-09 07:14 PM
    Sorry, sometimes I get a little giddy after a nap.

05-29-09 07:15 PM
    Glad to hear you're making it in these tough times man, we just gotta get through it. I know what you mean about knowing your vehicle, as a former mechanic, i can tell you I notice any irregular sound or feeling in my car. I've also been at the gas station numerous times and walked by someone's car and said "check your anti-freeze, I can smell it" Sure enough, it's leaking or low the majority of the time. It has that sweet smell that is unmistakable...
    I kinda blew my maintainance supervisor's mind by telling him which joint of 4 was failing while traveling down the highway at 55mph. I had to learn a lot of basic stuff, and then added more over time. I don't do too badly as a shade-tree mechanic as long as I have reference material. Each new experience makes life a little easier.

05-29-09 07:23 PM
    finally working getting my new housing together
    05-29-09 07:25 PM
    So you're having luck getting it on, Chad? Good deal.

05-29-09 07:27 PM
    not really, im stuck on the step were you remove the center plastic part on the bottom
    05-29-09 07:30 PM
86,775 ... 566567568569570 ...