Well, BK can have his car since we just found out we are getting my dream house. I'm so happy! If your happy, clap your hands. Clap, clap. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh wow! Lil Pistol Congratulations!!!

05-28-09 03:35 PM
    SBB, I agree it's a good thing, now the tires on our car are a little safer. She was about to start chewing them over this house.

05-28-09 03:45 PM
    BK's got it, she's tough, no nonsense. She doesn't even own any makeup, but she's the best. Always has a smile and an infectious laugh. She'll kill me for this and make me take it down, but,

My favorite picture of her:

05-28-09 03:46 PM
    Uh-oh, I better not tell her she scared everyone away.

05-28-09 04:27 PM
    Oh god.
    So, the dumbass roommate, on Sunday, said we could move, she'd sign us off the lease,and she had someone who'd move in with her. That she won't move, that's why she reisigned the lease. So we went and got boxes Sunday, and packed all day Monday. We basically left out just the essentials.
    Last night, she says no, she won't sign us off the lease because she can't pay June's rent on her own, and can't find anyone to break their lease and move in. Then, she said she doesn't want to stay in THIS specific apartment because we pay $100 extra to be next to the pond/fountain. And THEN she said El harassed her into resigning the lease. Which is absolutely ridiculous, because she said she doesn't want to move (months ago) and our option was go month-to-month for a higher rate, or resign the lease and our rent is lessened by $100/month.

She is just being so ridiculous. And now we have all these boxes piled up in the living room, and all our stuff packed away, and we're screwed and stuck. And she won't let us sign her off the lease because she says she won't move on her own.
    So basically, it's her convenience or nothing at all, is what she's saying. So oh, she'll stay and we have to stay, but there's currently only ONE vacant 1 bedroom...and she'll wait til SHE can find someone to room with and move, and doesn't care if there's no open apartment for us.
    Oh, and of course, she's been doing US a favor by being our roommate, making us float all her bills, moving in her gambling addict of a cousin who couldn't pay his share of rent (after living with us free 5 months so he could get himself together).
    We're tempted to move to Phoenix and break the lease just so we can get the fark away from her and her lying self.

05-28-09 04:33 PM
    Crickets chirp, owls hoot, leaves rustle in the wind...

05-28-09 05:07 PM
    BK's got it, she's tough, no nonsense. She doesn't even own any makeup, but she's the best. Always has a smile and an infectious laugh. She'll kill me for this and make me take it down, but,

My favorite picture of her:

Ok Mike she's cute just the way she is--we'll leave it at that then--besides she looks taller than me and could probably wrangle my lil azz in a heartbeat--so let's keep this our lil secret!!! LOL

05-28-09 05:10 PM
    Ex, when you said this morning that you were the resident senior here, I looked at your picture and thought "I might be older than him. What would that make me?" Now that I know how old you are, I gotta say you don't look it. Gongrats for that. And relief for me. You've got 12 years on me!

05-28-09 05:12 PM
    Yep Star- Mike is a handsome dude!

And I did wish him a happy birthday this morn - he mustve not seen my post!

05-28-09 05:15 PM
    Mike, your wife and mine are very similar, just without the rodeo BG. And knowing the type, that assessment was easy. I could also tell that ya'll have fun, good marriages have a certain flavor that comes out in the way you write.

05-28-09 05:20 PM
    Hi shelli, hi sk

Sk, I don't know you that well, so forgive if I'm out of line. You seem to have a lot of stress and drama in your life at the moment. That is not healthy. Cutting some of that out of your life could only do you good.

05-28-09 05:22 PM
    Hi Star

05-28-09 05:24 PM
    SK, you give that type a chance, she's gonna pull you in harder, and deeper. You're being played, and it's gonna make your lives a lot worse if you put up with it. Friends don't do this.

05-28-09 05:27 PM
    Hey, Shelli! You're gonna get me in trouble, giving my wife painting ideas! J/k! I'm glad she's so happy about this move. Its really a nice place. Now we can have our kids visit and have room for all of them.

05-28-09 05:31 PM
    Hi bk, didn't know you were here. Where's jef? I could use something to unwind.

05-28-09 05:36 PM
    Howdy. I'm in and outa here most any time. What's yer poison?

05-28-09 05:40 PM
    Hey, Shelli! You're gonna get me in trouble, giving my wife painting ideas! J/k! I'm glad she's so happy about this move. Its really a nice place. Now we can have our kids visit and have room for all of them.

and i am happy for you guys with your new move gettin ready to take place

p.s.-i promise not to give pistol any crazy ideas for painting........seriously....well sorta.....LOL
    05-28-09 06:05 PM
    and i am happy for you guys with your new move gettin ready to take place

p.s.-i promise not to give pistol any crazy ideas for painting........seriously....well sorta.....LOL
    LMAO! You!

05-28-09 06:08 PM
    Uh-oh. I guess I pisst amazinglygraceless off cuz he deleted my post asking where was his sense of humor! Haha!

05-28-09 06:09 PM
    SK I'm sorry to hear about your roomie troubles. Do what Shelli said & tell that beotch off! Make her life he77. Nobody deserves to be treated so badly especially after helping someone out the way you have.
    I guess that whole "no good deed goes unpunished" thing proves itself true yet again.

05-28-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks you all for the compliments, they were great for my self esteem and put a smile on my face for my BDay.

SK, you're always paying her bills, maybe it's time for the artillery - total up all the loans you've floated her and calculate a simple interest rate, and take her to small claims court for the interest. Then open a new case everytime she's late. You might even have grounds to evict her - I have a feeling the threat might be enough. I know the above is a pain, but it might be better than a 7 year black mark on your credit.

05-28-09 06:14 PM
    Uh-oh. I guess I pisst amazinglygraceless off cuz he deleted my post asking where was his sense of humor! Haha!

What thread Blondie?

05-28-09 06:15 PM
    Oh & btw Ex I did love the picture! Your wife looks like a very happy woman! I hope you 2 are enjoying your birthday!!

05-28-09 06:16 PM
    What thread Blondie?

Its a thread just titled "What". The dumbazz asked what was a dreaded screen & who knows what that means so I went on about dreadlocks. It was stupid yes but I thought it was funny. AG posted that we should all stop cracking jokes, wait fo th op to explain himself better & I just asked where was his sense of humor. Checked back on it & that post is gone. Oh well guess its in th same place as his sense of humor today

05-28-09 06:19 PM
    btw--i just noticed that im missing a post off of mine--i WAS at 637 yest and now today im at 636!! WTF!!!!!!!! UGH!!!! i know it just one lousy post, but really??????? :/ and worst part is i dont know what thread it got taken off of, i dont keep track--
    05-28-09 06:20 PM
86,775 ... 546547548549550 ...