[QUOTE=ItsJustShelli;2665879]Ahhh that was the 330am visitor! I love all sorts of retiles-but not a visit at 330 in the morning! What kind was it?

Not this variety of reptile. I don't care to have 'Commercial Company' bothering me at all. They can ply their trade elsewhere. And she didn't get a clue either. Took her 10 minutes to take a hint that I'm just not interested.

Just imagine what life would be like if streetwalkers were going door-to-door plying their trade at your home. Same thing. From time to time, they come up and ask if they can use your radio to advertise. No. I'm not gonna place myself in that kind of situation. Be far too difficult to explain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 05-28-09 at 08:59 AM.
    05-28-09 08:53 AM
    I think I missed something

05-28-09 09:00 AM
    [QUOTE=cnorton;2665967]I think I missed something

Like what?

05-28-09 09:05 AM
    Street walkers door to door? Radio ads
    05-28-09 09:08 AM
    Not this variety of reptile. I don't care to have 'Commercial Company' bothering me at all. They can ply their trade elsewhere. And she didn't get a clue either. Took her 10 minutes to take a hint that I'm just not interested.

Just imagine what life would be like if streetwalkers were going door-to-door plying their trade at your home. Same thing. From time to time, they come up and ask if they can use your radio to advertise. No. I'm not gonna place myself in that kind of situation. Be far too difficult to explain.

Ah-huh. Ok understandable.

05-28-09 09:08 AM
    Another words nort-this particular kind of reptile he does not want at his door--just like you wouldn't want hookers going to your door to advertise radio ads.......

05-28-09 09:10 AM
    Another words nort-this particular kind of reptile he does not want at his door--just like you wouldn't want hookers going to your door to advertise radio ads.......

Ahhhh ok I gotcha
    05-28-09 09:12 AM
    Bingo, give that lady her prize!
    05-28-09 09:12 AM
    Good morning TBL-ers!
    I think either wap is lunchin again or maybe its my phone?? Idk. I checked this thread about 10 min ago, even refreshed it, but it showed the last post being almost 2 hours ago. I come back to post my good morning & lo & behold there's plenty more than there was a few min ago. What's that about??

05-28-09 09:13 AM
    Except the 'reptile' in this case was some sort of solitor. I did not pick up on that at first either BK-i thought you meant actaul scaly skin shedding type of lizard!

05-28-09 09:13 AM
    Bingo, give that lady her prize!
    Sooooo! What's my prize! A cruise to hawaii? A trip to Venice italy?? A 3wk stay in London england??

05-28-09 09:14 AM
    Hey blondie-yea wap is a little strange this morn for sure-ii think its that atmospheric weather today! Affecting the signals! Cuz mines a lil weird too!

How are you today?

05-28-09 09:15 AM
    Well, Shelli, we have all sorts of colorful nicknames for almost any kinds of thing out here. We call them 'Lot Lizards, Sleeper Leapers, Sleeper Creepers, Commercial Company,' and things like that.

And they do shed 'skins'. Drop 'em right by the doors sometimes to let the others know not to bother.

It's not always a glamorous life.
    05-28-09 09:19 AM
    Uh, it's not just WAP ladies, that last was a double post from Bolt, and I only clicked it once.
    05-28-09 09:21 AM
    Well, Shelli, we have all sorts of colorful nicknames for almost any kinds of thing out here. We call them 'Lot Lizards, Sleeper Leapers, Sleeper Creepers, Commercial Company,' and things like that.

And they do shed 'skins'. Drop 'em right by the doors sometimes to let the others know not to bother.

It's not always a glamorous life.
    Eeewww...yuk. And then your stuck cleaning up after 'em.

Ok great so its not just wap-which mean everything is gonna be cuckoo today

05-28-09 09:24 AM
    Probably working on the site again, which is no real surprise.
    05-28-09 09:34 AM
    Well, I got the double deleted, at least. It was weird, I deleted and it shot me back to page 1.

05-28-09 09:38 AM
    Hey Shells, BK, Nort
    I'm alright today, really effin tired, but alright. How bout you guys?
    My insomniac child had another episode last night. We ended up being up most of the night. I was finally going to bed as th hunny was getting up for work. Not good.
    BK how do you keep from snatching those "lizards" up & tossing them across the lot? I get really grouchy when my sleep is interrupted

05-28-09 09:53 AM
    Well, I got the double deleted, at least. It was weird, I deleted and it shot me back to page 1.

that happened to me before when i was quoting your "reptile post" and after i hit reply--it shot me back to page 1 also--i thought it didnt post at first......yep-i guess you are right-prob working on site again
    05-28-09 09:54 AM
    Well, SBB, there are really good reasons not to open the door, because sometimes they are what they are, sometimes they're a lure and the next thing you know is a couple of really big dudes are trying to rip you off.

I don't take chances on either.

05-28-09 10:09 AM
    Keep your doors locked! Well if it means anything I'm having no issues with the site while on the comp
    05-28-09 10:15 AM
    Keep your doors locked! Well if it means anything I'm having no issues with the site while on the comp
    yea thats why i switched over to compt too--bb was driving me ef' crazy with it
    05-28-09 10:18 AM
    Oh wow BK I hadn't even thought of that. I imagine you as a pretty big dude yourself.
    Actually I have ideas of what everyone here looks & sounds & acts like. But they're probably not all very accurate. For all I know everyone has tons of info in their profiles here on cb & I just can't access them cuz I'm always on wap. The reg site is so much hassle to use from my bb. I tried Bolt & it was really aggravatingly slow.

05-28-09 10:21 AM
    Hey Nort how ya doing this morning? I saw your dj skills a few pages back. Very sweet, I love DJ's. Have a few very good friends who DJ. DJ Cam is a cool name, I like it. I don't know where your from but I'm in Maryland & I have a very good friend named CJ, DJ CJ to be exact. So I'm MD that 1 is already taken

05-28-09 10:26 AM
    Hey Nort how ya doing this morning? I saw your dj skills a few pages back. Very sweet, I love DJ's. Have a few very good friends who DJ. DJ Cam is a cool name, I like it. I don't know where your from but I'm in Maryland & I have a very good friend named CJ, DJ CJ to be exact. So I'm MD that 1 is already taken

Haha thanks, I'm in Ohio, I'm actually a college radio on-air personality we just use our names for our show.
    05-28-09 10:41 AM
86,775 ... 543544545546547 ...