There is a place called Romine's Travel Center in Morris, Illinois, that has a burger called the Ethyl. They custom make each one, and bake their own buns.

Ethyl is a hefty lady, too. Makes her entrance in the room at exactly 4 lbs of mouth watering deliciousness.

And if you can devour within the hour, she's yours for free.

Now. I'm smart enough to not even attempt it. But I had a lady trainee/driver actually manage the feat in 58 minutes. And spent the next 2 days regretting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wow... thats amazing
    05-27-09 04:46 AM
    Like computer systems and crap some of my reports arnt printing and havent been for 3 weeks and they are just now fixing the problem and I was explaining to him that it doesnt print between 5-7am and thats when I need them I had to tell him 45 diff times all for him to tell me to call back before 6am. People up here must be rowdy because I have had 2 diff cases tonight of "agressive behavior". Sheesh to early for all this.
    Oh, IT types practicing rectal/digital insertion with exploratory intent, gotcha!

05-27-09 04:46 AM
    Oh, IT types practicing rectal/digital insertion with exploratory intent, gotcha!

huh? Lol. He had the audacity to tell me that I haven't been reporting it for 3 weeks and I was like I've called every day ive worked, and half the time you never even call me back he just kinda sat there jeez that dude ruined my good mood how dare him!
    05-27-09 04:50 AM
    Oh, one of those types. I've seen plenty of them.

Had a moron of a Chief one time try to tell me you could 'Thupport ten thouthand poundth' of dead weight on a piece of marline, which is a cheap wrapping type of rope used to tie off loose ends. It can be broken with reasonably strong hands. I almost busted something trying to stop myself from busting out laughing. He talked with a pronounced lisp and thounded like Sylvester the cat. Thuffering thuccotath!
    05-27-09 05:09 AM
    Oh, the definition on the IT type? He has his thumb up his b�tt trying to find a clue.
    05-27-09 05:12 AM
    Oh, one of those types. I've seen plenty of them.

Had a moron of a Chief one time try to tell me you could 'Thupport ten thouthand poundth' of dead weight on a piece of marline, which is a cheap wrapping type of rope used to tie off loose ends. It can be broken with reasonably strong hands. I almost busted something trying to stop myself from busting out laughing. He talked with a pronounced lisp and thounded like Sylvester the cat. Thuffering thuccotath!
    HAHA funny stuff!
    Oh, the definition on the IT type? He has his thumb up his b�tt trying to find a clue.
    Thats what I thought but I wasnt sure lol
    05-27-09 05:16 AM
    A funny one for ya about people not having a clue.

Had this guy in my division aboard the U.S.S. Merrill, big ol' Georgia farm boy, 6'8" of pure dumb. Smelled like a walking auction barn until we "taught" him how to bathe.

I was playing a tape of music from Hall and Oates one day, and he walks in and stands like a stump, listening to it. After a few minutes, he shook himself like an old hound dog an asked, "Who is that, ah kinda like their music?"

I replied, "Hall and Oates."

He said, "Ain't never heard of haulin' oats, but I sure done baled a lotta hay."
    05-27-09 05:24 AM
    Oh, you just added an avatar? Nice one.
    05-27-09 05:26 AM
    A funny one for ya about people not having a clue.

Had this guy in my division aboard the U.S.S. Merrill, big ol' Georgia farm boy, 6'8" of pure dumb. Smelled like a walking auction barn until we "taught" him how to bathe.

I was playing a tape of music from Hall and Oates one day, and he walks in and stands like a stump, listening to it. After a few minutes, he shook himself like an old hound dog an asked, "Who is that, ah kinda like their music?"

I replied, "Hall and Oates."

He said, "Ain't never heard of haulin' oats, but I sure done baled a lotta hay."
    Haha WOW some people that is hillarious!!
    Oh, you just added an avatar? Nice one.
    Well seeing how im on the work computer I sent the pic from my bb to my email checked it found a website to resize it and put it on here. I wanted a penguin but I couldnt find a fat one lol.
    05-27-09 05:29 AM
    Well that data guy fixed my problem for today its a pain having to call every day.
    05-27-09 05:43 AM
    OK, seeings how it's Hump Day, but we're not really over the hump. And it feels like Tuesday cause it's the second day of the work week. I would iike to declare today officially:
    Hump the Worm Day. Mezcal for everyone!

05-27-09 05:43 AM
    There is a place called Romine's Travel Center in Morris, Illinois, that has a burger called the Ethyl. They custom make each one, and bake their own buns.

Ethyl is a hefty lady, too. Makes her entrance in the room at exactly 4 lbs of mouth watering deliciousness.

And if you can devour within the hour, she's yours for free.

Now. I'm smart enough to not even attempt it. But I had a lady trainee/driver actually manage the feat in 58 minutes. And spent the next 2 days regretting.

I saw on the travel channel, a place somewhere on the east coast that has burgers ranging from two, four, six and even 10 pounds. They also hold the record for the largest burger ever made, weighing in at 50 pounds, before all the condiments and buns.

05-27-09 06:11 AM
    Here's the break down thanks to my WVTG people

Monday-The closest day to the weekend besides Friday
    Tuesday-At least it's not Monday
    Wednesday-Hump Day, it's all down hill from here.
    Thursday-The weekend eve
    Friday-The weekend somewhat.
    05-27-09 06:13 AM
    OK, seeings how it's Hump Day, but we're not really over the hump. And it feels like Tuesday cause it's the second day of the work week. I would iike to declare today officially:
    Hump the Worm Day. Mezcal for everyone!

YAY! Cant wait for the weekend!
    Here's the break down thanks to my WVTG people

Monday-The closest day to the weekend besides Friday
    Tuesday-At least it's not Monday
    Wednesday-Hump Day, it's all down hill from here.
    Thursday-The weekend eve
    Friday-The weekend somewhat.
    Hmm interesting never seen it all written out but fri is my fave day.
    05-27-09 06:17 AM
    I saw on the travel channel, a place somewhere on the east coast that has burgers ranging from two, four, six and even 10 pounds. They also hold the record for the largest burger ever made, weighing in at 50 pounds, before all the condiments and buns.

I've seen that show. The biggest I'd even think about having is just a pound. Fun enough trying to stuff that one.

There are people who have thought I'd eat more than I do, and been surprised I wouldn't go for it. But that is waaaaay too much, and I don't want to feel like I just ate a whole pumpkin.

I believe the name of the place is the Clinton Station Diner.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-27-09 at 06:28 AM.
    05-27-09 06:22 AM
    Hmm interesting never seen it all written out but fri is my fave day.
    Oh for sure, Friday is my day back to work sadly
    05-27-09 06:27 AM
    Oh for sure, Friday is my day back to work sadly
    Oh nozz!!!
    05-27-09 06:28 AM
    Well Im out, catch yall on the flip side.
    05-27-09 06:51 AM
    Morning everyone, got to sleep in an extra hour,

05-27-09 07:10 AM
    Good Mornin' everyone.
    How goes it?
    05-27-09 07:19 AM
    Hi Amber! I think it's just us. I have my daughter's elementary school graduation this morning. She's 12 going on 16,

05-27-09 07:29 AM
    Morning Ex, morning Amber! How are you guys doing today?

That 4# burger in Morris ILL is about 90 minutes from me... That's tempting....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    05-27-09 07:40 AM
    Aw how exciting...wow 12 going on 16 thats pretty big deal! you better keep her on lock down!!
    05-27-09 07:40 AM
    Morning Jeffy I'm doing alright, my best friend left to move to boston today other than that I'm doing alright.

Oh I'll be making a trip up to boston in between summer and fall sometime, you should meet me then!!!
    05-27-09 07:41 AM
    That'd be cool, except I'm not going to be able to afford Boston this fall...

So my buddy in August is moving to New Mexico. So I'm going to drive out there with him, then rent a car and drive back. Wifey was going to go with us too so I didn't have to drive home alone. So I checked into car rentals and through Avis, it's $750 for a one-way rental from New Mexico to Chicago. Bastards!

So now we are reviewing other ideas.
    05-27-09 07:44 AM
86,775 ... 524525526527528 ...