And my Razor for work, well I still hate it.
    05-25-09 12:07 AM
    OK, my peeps. I'm shutting down. One convo left in me for the rest of the night. And it's not here, no offense.
    05-25-09 12:17 AM
    Later, Wolf. Back to work in the AM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:24 AM
    Just an update... I'm sitting at the neighbor's with a beer and a camp fire. Wifey went home, step-daughter and friends just went home, and neighbor's are sleeping in their chairs....

More beer for me!

05-25-09 12:49 AM
    I guess I have been missing out. I'll have to get my sleeping bag out of the closet and come over to the Roux Room.

You have been missing out Ex! Drop in anytime you please. We get right silly in there from time to time like we do in TBL! LOL!

05-25-09 02:11 AM
    Well, Mike, I don't know that any of us expects a thread to take off like TBL has. Kangaruex's Pouch has probably been a surprising success for a member named thread.

It started as a cute, and has become a gathering place for us to 'settle down" for the night. We sit around and chat, and it is really nice, and I'm glad it has been good for us in many ways.

That thread actually brought me onto Wolfs radar.

It certainly surprised me that's for sure! LOL! I can not believe it still continues on. Everytime I think it is dying/dead, it is alive and running again.

05-25-09 02:14 AM
    The Magnificent Marsupial however, did not believe me for a second. She does not see herself as she is.
    LMAO! No wonder my ears were burning while I was gone from here. We aren't going to rehash this subject again are we Wolf?

05-25-09 02:17 AM
    Yeah, but that's not what drew me to her.
    No that wasn't what did it. It was the piece of raw meat I keep in my left pocket and the dark chocolate bunny I keep in my right pocket!

LOL!

05-25-09 02:22 AM
    Good morning TBLer's. Second night in a row with a full nights sleep, maybe I'll go three for three and get sleep tonight as well.

Everyone have a wonderful day and don't forget what today is all about - Remembrance.

05-25-09 05:17 AM
    Good morning kaka, you are absolutely right. I'm going to repost what I started the weekend with. I'm going to have to start remembering to mark (watch it my people) posts I want to return to. Dang is the search utterly useless!
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 05-25-09 at 05:40 AM.
    05-25-09 05:32 AM
    It's now the most important day of the weekend. Time for family, fun, racing and most importantly remembrance. Let's take the time to honor those whose lives were given, in service to our great nation. G_d bless them, may they rest in peace. They made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, a freedom that is sometimes not appreciated as much as it should. One that is slipping through our fingers, right before our eyes. Both parties are doing a disservice to our constitution, but I will try and stay off the politics this weekend, and focus on the fallen. For they gave of themselves for all of us. Regardless of party, we are all Americans. If you see one, thank a veteran, or active duty this weekend, and every day. You never know when the one you passed who's active duty today, might be the one memorialized tomorrow.

Last edited by BigBadWolf; 05-25-09 at 05:43 AM.
    05-25-09 05:38 AM
    Arghh! Stupid wap. Had to jump to bolt to post this. Anyway... Enjoy your holiday and your freedom today. In Canada we have to work today. I was busy with the family yesterday evening and couldn't follow along, so I thought I would read over what I missed. 8 pages later, and I'm up to date. (And running late )

Thanks Wolf.
    05-25-09 06:11 AM
    Take care LSG, try not to work too hard. Good luck ever keeping up, I've plumb given up myself at times. And if anyone should, well...
    05-25-09 06:29 AM
    Morning Wolf, Morning LSG.

05-25-09 06:31 AM
    Hi kaka, doing well I trust.
    05-25-09 06:33 AM
    Of course. How are you today?

05-25-09 07:03 AM
    I'm fantastic! This is one of the saddest, but the most important holiday we could have. While so many have given of themselves, for our freedom today, we must celebrate the lives they gave. I can think of no finer thing to do for your fellow man. It's a shame that so many of the people we have helped to liberate around this planet, have no appreciation for what our best have sacrificed. It's so common to think that freedom comes easy, and that it could never be lost. Let us never forget, from the pains our founders had to endure, to today's enlisted, just what it means to live in the greatest nation on earth. And what it might take to keep it that way.
    05-25-09 07:22 AM
    Amen to that Wolf! I don't know any who could have said it better.
    How are you this morning?
    Good morning Kasi!
    Good morning to anyone else who is here that I don't see yet.
    Its a beautiful day again and I really don't want to go home yet

05-25-09 07:26 AM
    Good morning Strawberry! Glad your enjoying yourself out there. We've got to get you up to speed, and posting pics. Let me put up a few I took of the chicks around the neighborhood yesterday.
    05-25-09 07:30 AM
    good morning everyone, stupid allergies kept me up most of the night
    05-25-09 07:39 AM
    Wolf I would love to be caught up & I always enjoy your pics! I didn't get a chance to reply yesterday but I did see the beautiful pics that were posted of this area & Gods Garden(?) Was that the name of it? It was gorgeous!
    Morning Chad allergies are terrible right now! We've all been sneezing for days. Best bet is to shut your windows & turn on your ac, provided you've put a fresh filter in there. It will clean the air up in your home if nothing else & you should sleep a lil better.

05-25-09 07:44 AM
    yea i got the AC on, i took my allergy pills, my eyes are still watering, and im sneezing like no tomorrow
    05-25-09 07:47 AM
    I'm quite proud as a Peacock of the neighborhood chicks!

Here's the bravest mother I've ever seen, usually they are very well hidden.

Here's a peahen and the newborns, can't be but a week old.

And here's a couple show-offs.
    05-25-09 07:50 AM
    thats cool
    05-25-09 07:51 AM
    Chad If you're into holistic medicine or even just desperate for some relief & willing to try something unconventional, my fav place to look for natural remedies is earthclinic.com. I've gotten some great info from there. Check it out & let me know if anything works for you.

05-25-09 07:53 AM
86,726 ... 497498499500501 ...