My name is (what)
    My name is (who)
    My name is (chika chika chika...)
    Slim Shady

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 03:09 PM
    Yeah 1 2. The mods cleared a good 10 or so posts out of that "I got 100 posts" thread . I love when the boss isn't here... I just pulled out my cellphone and I didn't get kicked down the stairs . Give it time...

I'm looking at an 02 civic... Too expensive. Some of them have almost 200 on them as it is

05-24-09 03:16 PM
    Watch that mileage BS, 100000 to say a 150000 should still have a lot of life, but get over that and you might be getting someone's headache moneypit.

05-24-09 03:20 PM
    I don't really have the spare cash to buy something nice though . And 6 grand gets me like an 02 civic with anywhere from 100 to 200 k's.. Some standard, some without a/c... Sucks

05-24-09 03:40 PM
    IDK of any post on TBL that's been deleted. It's amazing.

05-24-09 03:50 PM
    I don't really have the spare cash to buy something nice though . And 6 grand gets me like an 02 civic with anywhere from 100 to 200 k's.. Some standard, some without a/c... Sucks

That's it for 6K? You're on the wrong side of the border, lol. Come down to Denver and I can find you something better than that for 6 grand.

05-24-09 03:57 PM
    Lol. Aint that the truth. Not to mention your guys cheap a$$ insurance... My insurance up hereis gonna wreck my pay cheques... You guys pay pennies compared to us I'd live in daytona... I liked it down there

05-24-09 04:02 PM
    Good theory Star. The Storm forums have the reputation of being out of hand. I have only visited there a couple times, but they do seem to have a lot of rants. That may also be the reason some mods were chosen over some more deserving members. Only time will tell if the strategy was a good one. My personal opinion of CB has changed, and the amount of time I devote to the core mission of the site has dropped considerably. There, I have said what I have been thinking out loud. CrackBerry made a mistake and have alienated some pretty strong members - and I'm not talking about myself. 12 and SD are two members that come to mind as well as Aristille.

Uh oh. You've made the new guy nervous! LoL

Let's say their goal is to re-establish what is considered acceptable. Right now they are driving hard towards that goal. Once they get there, things will ease up because they will go into maintenance mode, people will get lazy, the site will continue to grow etc.

05-24-09 04:03 PM
    Got to keep in mind Mike, half that money is probably taxes.
    05-24-09 04:04 PM
    Yeah, the moderators have been good to us... Realistically, we probably should have had close to a hundred removed... Actually probably more . Lol, remembering some of those nights, prolly close to a thousand

05-24-09 04:05 PM
    The mods will either be serious, or they won't. I don't think in the current climate that they will ease up. I have my favorites too, and give them a lot of respect. Others, i would sooner up the , because they are all gy about others, but create mischief themselves.
    05-24-09 04:08 PM
    Your right fat-a$$, there are innumerous posts on here that by all rights should be deleted. Many of them I made myself, but it was all in fun, and no animals were harmed in the making of those posts, so !
    05-24-09 04:09 PM
    So LSG, I take it you decided there are 12,000 things to say amongst your closest CB friends?
    05-24-09 04:11 PM
    Lol... And we were worried about them closing this place down. The mods are prolly in here laughing along with us, they just don't admit it . Back to work. Peace out losers

05-24-09 04:14 PM
    One can only hope, fat-a$$. There's one that's waiting for a T-shirt, that much I can say.
    05-24-09 04:16 PM
    Hey now, I'm not Pink!
    05-24-09 04:22 PM
    No offense Pink, you know what I mean!
    05-24-09 04:22 PM
    Crickets chirp, tumble weed rolls through, dogs and cats are living together, and yet the sounds of silence are unbroken. Peace is secured in the Middle East, Cubans live free, the US Constitution is once again respected, and still no posts on TBL. Monkeys grow thumbs, Stormtroopers are kind, earths magnetic's are reversed, and the post count holds. The polar caps melt, dogs and cats break up, my keyboard wears out, yet the number is still 12286. The rest of my hair falls out, peace didn't last, the dang monkey's my boss, nay not a patron to be found. I've drunk all the VSOP, and moved on to Jack, the dancers all left, where oh where are the TBLers? The mods got soft, the caps got hard, the sandman cometh, and I'm running out of ways to say no one has posted. Oceans have dried, mountains have washed away, the Messiah returned, but a bar stays empty. Micheal Jackson goes straight, Paris Hilton finds religion, Madonna sprouts horns, and I give up.
    05-24-09 04:43 PM
    Uh, what are you drinking Ed? I would like a shot of it!

There are a couple mods I consider friends, and they have great senses of humor. I do think they leave us alone because the ting that get's their attention is when people post things that hurt others. That's not us - I think we'd gang up and chase any bullies in here away.

05-24-09 04:50 PM
    We say hurtful things, but it's all in jest. And we all come together whenever someone needs help. I'm not really sure why we're left alone as we are, and while I've got mods I consider friends, I'm afraid to ask.
    05-24-09 04:53 PM
    hey someone get me a drink! please
    05-24-09 04:55 PM
    Having a fun day at the office Chadski?

:::: hands Chadski a Patron ::::
    05-24-09 04:56 PM
    im off today and tomorrow, so time for me to drink til i pass out!
    05-24-09 04:58 PM
    So LSG, I take it you decided there are 12,000 things to say amongst your closest CB friends?
    Maybe.

Wap glitch. This will probably post twice.

Good Lord am I about to get spanked. Day 7, 33 days to go.

Current Melbourne NEXRAD Radar Map : Weather Underground
86,726 ... 486487488489490 ...