Yea but he's had this phone for 2yrs now and is VERY careful with it....I think the excitement of the party going on today made his loose his "concentration".....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 03:25 PM
    You never know. They might go through a horrible divorce, thus ruining women for Portia forever. Lol
    Ok--i suppose I will let you have that small window of something they call "hope" LOL

05-22-09 03:30 PM
    Yes, kids will be hard on phones. My 13 year old daughter's phone history for instance...

1. Sanyo 8400: Dropped out of the rear window of her mom's car on the free way (still scratching my head on that one). Replaced by insurance, then she lost that one.

2. Samsung Upstage: Lost....replaced, then lost again. Replaced again, then lost again one more time.

3. Motorola Razr V9M: Dropped, then replaced. Lost, then replaced.

4. Samsung Rant: She's managed to hold onto this one because I told her that if anything should happen to this one for ANY reason, she'll have to save up and pay for the insurance deductable herself.
    That should've happened after the first phone lost. My #3 lost a phone, and had to replace it out of pocket, I do not reward irresponsibility. Mine all got phones as they could work and afford to care for them. No free rides in life.

She had the next one 3 years, and is my only young one that has a BB, which she protects fiercely.

05-22-09 03:31 PM
    Oh. My. God.
    This is just what we need.

Our roommate had her loser cousin stay with us for months. We paid the higher electricity, etc bills because he left lights and TVs on all night, or left the house with them on, and showered way more than a person living on someone's couch should.
    She is insisting that she does not owe money on rent that she does. We were unemployed for MONTHS. Originally we had agreed that we'd pay rent and she'd pay into it when she got paid. She fell behind from NOT HUSTLING MARIJUANA. Wow. She works 4 afternoons per week, 4-5 hours per day, and sleeps 'til noon. Anyone else who had that much free time would do what? Anyone?
    GET ANOTHER JOB. Or if she wants to continue with the illegal, she can get off her lazy sas and hustle more.

I texted her:

El gets hot-headed quickly, so let me go ahead with this. When he was trying to explain it to you the other day when you came out with the sheet, you kept interrupting him and not listening, either. So neither of you have been cool with it. He *did* move in here solely to help you, and we took on paying bills for you, supplying things from free cable for months, a free place for your cousin to live, garbage bags, etc etc. Neither of us wants any money to cover that: but rent has been you and Takk back-covering what we've already paid out of pocket. Yes, in January you were paid up, but that's not the discussion. Between a few weeks of you not having money and needing our assistance with making sure rent and bills are paid on time, it has come to you owing what we've already paid when it comes to rent. We are not trying to get anything extra out of you: just make sure that we're paid what you actually owe.
    I don't want to be rude, but none of these discussions would even be taking place had we not generously agreed to put a roof over your cousin's head. Also, it's very unappreciated that you've been avoiding us entirely because of this: that alone has encited more animosity than necessary. We were unemployed and did not raise your rent nor ask for more money: all we want are things squared up. If we were anyone else, as soon as jobs were lost, it would have been "have your rent on the first or get lost" or us downgrading and leaving you to your own devices. But we wanted to keep things sound, and it is not just that stress has been added to the situation due to this. If it's really that bad here, then we should just go our separate ways.

Her response:
    Once again feel free 2 go over my sheet w/ urs & then talk 2 me cuz then u should c ur mistaken. & if we want 2 get picky i take my trash out nstead of buyn a Garbage can 2 leave it n 4 months & ur lucky im not askn u 2 to go n 3ways 2 fix my couch! Y IS IT SO HARD 2 LOOK AT THE SHEETS?!! I have a job. i have 2 wrk now. im done w/ this! bye

A bit of an explanation: noticably, I said we purchased garbage bags; nobody said anything about who took garbage out. Elgin can't take the garbage out all the time due to his being sick, so we got a locking plastic can to put on the patio, fill up, then take out when full. It works for us.
    As for her couch, she discovered the other day that a piece of wood on her couch that she keeps in the living room for free use is broken. We have a mutual friend (her friend longer than ours, actually) who stays overnight on the couch occasionally, her cousin slept on the couch for months, and others have as well, particularly her friends. She said she's getting it fixed then putting it in storage; nobody had an issue with it, as nobody knows who/how/when with the breaking.
    The 'sheet' is her own personal records of paying, which don't make sense because they say when she paid how much, but don't show which month's rent she's paying. Since El and her have been friends for years, she's been paying in cash with no receipt.

I just can't believe that with all the charity, she really thinks we're trying to screw her. We moved in here to help HER since she had no place to live.

05-22-09 03:43 PM
    Now she texted Elgin and says she's not discussing it until she gets the apology she feels she's owed. And says she's not moving for a year.

Sorry. We want to downgrade to a 1-bedroom. Now.

05-22-09 03:48 PM
    SK--with all due respect-i would definately try to get out of that situation asap! She will soon come to realize how well she had it made with Elgin n yourself as her roomies. I wish you the best of luck in trying to resolve the sitch or just cut ties and move on.

05-22-09 04:10 PM
    I'm awaken from a 4 hour nap by work while having a dream about work.

05-22-09 06:09 PM
    I'm awaken from a 4 hour nap by work while having a dream about work.

Oh man those just bite...

Yeah SK, stand up for yourself. Put the cheapskate out on the street...
    05-22-09 06:34 PM
    Hey everybody!! How the ehll are ya! What a fun day with the kids-they had a blast at their party!!!

Hey weez-howd the baby sitting going?!

05-22-09 06:57 PM
    Hey everybody!! How the ehll are ya! What a fun day with the kids-they had a blast at their party!!!

Hey weez-howd the baby sitting going?!

Hi shelli! I'm just super. How about you? Kids party huh... That sucks buddy
    05-22-09 06:58 PM
    good evening everyone, im stuck at work til 7 tomarow morning
    05-22-09 07:03 PM
    good evening everyone, im stuck at work til 7 tomarow morning
    Boo hoo... Atleast you get to sit around on CB. I'd probably get thrown down the stairs if I got caught checking the time on my phone
    05-22-09 07:06 PM
    Boo hoo... Atleast you get to sit around on CB. I'd probably get thrown down the stairs if I got caught checking the time on my phone
    Man if I wasn't allowed to use my phone at work I would jab something in my head.

05-22-09 07:11 PM
    Hey Pink, Chadski, cn, fat-a$$! Doing a quick drive-by for now, I'll be back later. Fat-a$$ I suspect they are just looking for any excuse to throw you down the stairs. And that century note I gave them might be motivation too.
    05-22-09 07:22 PM
    Hey Pink, Chadski, cn, fat-a$$! Doing a quick drive-by for now, I'll be back later. Fat-a$$ I suspect they are just looking for any excuse to throw you down the stairs. And that century note I gave them might be motivation too.
    Thanks for the kind words friend... Always good to hear from you.
    05-22-09 07:26 PM
    You know it's nothing but love from here.

05-22-09 07:34 PM
    You know it's nothing but love from here.

I know that's just your way of reaching out Eventually you'll be mature enough to address others like adults. But until that day... Screw you too buddy
    05-22-09 07:38 PM
    When your an adult, you too will be spoken to in an appropriate manner. Till then you myopic munch kin.

05-22-09 07:44 PM
    Yeah well I've been considered an adult for the past 2 years in Canada, and the past couple months in the states so... I also have a full time job. (Which is more than I can say for alot of people around here ) Not long, and I'll have a car too
    05-22-09 07:59 PM
    hey, at that rate you will be able to clean yourself soon!
    05-22-09 08:00 PM
    Actually the biggest reason I want a car is to volunteer at the Humaine Society in London. I spend too much time sitting around doing nothing... Been on MSN, and playing guitar for like the past 2 hours... Oh ya, and I started my pocket biek up to warm the engine a bit... Very constructive day
    05-22-09 08:01 PM
    hey, at that rate you will be able to clean yourself soon!
    Sorry, how old are you? 22. I don't need any lip from you there little guy...
    05-22-09 08:02 PM
    Hey Wolf! Chad! BS and if I missed anyone-sorry-not intentional! Hello!

05-22-09 08:02 PM
    Hey Wolf! Chad! BS and if I missed anyone-sorry-not intentional! Hello!

What do you want?

Hey Shell
    05-22-09 08:05 PM
    hey shelli, hows your night?
    05-22-09 08:09 PM
86,726 ... 464465466467468 ...