Awww! Weezy! What a cute little pup!

About helping, I think I have only helped 20 people in the last month. I am spending my help time cruising my new buggy and drinking in TBL with my friends.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 10:37 PM
    Sometimes those people give bad answers though. Last night four people told someone that there was no way to turn off LED notifications on the 8330 but then me and one other guy offered up a way to do it and viola! The LED notifications were turned off.

Elecrical tape? You guys are so amazing...

Awww! Weezy! What a cute little pup!

About helping, I think I have only helped 20 people in the last month. I am spending my help time cruising my new buggy and drinking in TBL with my friends.

Your Acura? I like that car Helping people is over-rated... Rich people don't do it
    05-20-09 10:40 PM
    Just got him at 9 tonight. That picture was taken at 10:30. I think I have a new buddy!
    They're so nice when they're puppies... They listen to you, and play with you. THen they get old and miserable and only pay attention to you when you have food in your hand or say "Wonna go for a walkie?"
    05-20-09 10:42 PM
    Elecrical tape? You guys are so amazing...
    Lmao. No. The option is under Profiles.

05-20-09 10:42 PM
    I've been giving people a chance to solve the 8100 problems. Then I'll step in when they don't. Overall I'd say I've helped as much on TBL as I have elsewhere.
    05-20-09 10:43 PM
    Hmmm... I have a good 20 posts when I was fighting with someone in a thread for telling me not to swear Alot of the posts I have are also questions I asked.... So yeah... I haven't helped many people at all
    05-20-09 10:47 PM
    Anyone hear anything about the new Storm? I'm completely in the dark. If it doesn't have so many problems, I may buy one
    05-20-09 11:00 PM
    man, those smart car photos made me laugh.
    05-20-09 11:04 PM
    man, those smart car photos made me laugh.
    Who let you in here? Those were something huh? I used to want on of those so bad... The blue fire one looks pretty cool
    05-20-09 11:07 PM
    I have no interest in touch screens.
    05-20-09 11:07 PM
    eggy, welcome to TBL!
    05-20-09 11:09 PM
    The item is posted every 40 posts, mostly everyone has their post number set to 40. And it's about the same amount of people as here that post on a daily basis but sometimes we have random people stop in and post and then leave. I'm starting to believe that this thread will pass us over there though.

You want one of these things? Those cars are wayy too small.

Those cars aren't much bigger than one of my boots. Every time I see one, It's easy to see who ain't gettin any.

05-20-09 11:10 PM
    Those cars aren't much bigger than one of my boots. Every time I see one, It's easy to see who ain't gettin any.

Pfft... That's an unfair analysis... What's with everyone assuming the type of car you drive determines how much sex you're having? Lol. Almost as bad as Coruptyed
    05-20-09 11:12 PM
    Good night my friends, back to work tomorrow. Unless of course my powerball ticket hits,

05-20-09 11:18 PM
    Good night Mike, see you today!
    05-20-09 11:21 PM
    I have no interest in touch screens.
    I think they're cool I just hate the clicky screen the first Storm has. Didn't like that idea...

Good night my friends, back to work tomorrow. Unless of course my powerball ticket hits,

Later Ex...
    05-20-09 11:21 PM
    Well, based on what I've seen, the ladies can't stop laughing long enough for anyone that owns one to find out.

If there was a monster SUV that got good fuel mileage, most women would go for that in a heartbeat, at least those that are maternal. Gets them up in the air where they can see. They don't feel so intimidated. Driving this massive Kenworth, women can be very intimidated in a small car anywhere near my truck. I know this, and give them as much space as I can.

Now, I am just as angered by the guy driving his rig stupidly, riding bumpers, weaving in and out, etc, as any of you, and even more so. But in informal settings, I have found the majority of women I know prefer larger vehicles.

It's nice we have a choice, for now.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-21-09 at 12:39 AM.
    05-20-09 11:29 PM
    Night, Mike. Have a good night.

05-20-09 11:30 PM
    That choice is drawing to a close. I only hope as an antique, my car will not fall into the emissions testing. If it does, all my modifications might have to be undone. There are ways around most of it, if the inspector doesn't know what to look for.
    05-20-09 11:34 PM
    Well, based on what I've seen, the ladies can't stop laughing long enough for anyone that owns one to find out.

If there was a monster SUV that got good fuel mileage, most women would go for that in a heartbeat, at least those that are maternal. Gets them up in the air where they can see. They don't feel so intimidated. Driving this massive Kenworth, women can be very intimidated in a small car anywhere near my truck. I know this, and give them as much space as I can.

Now, I am just as angered by the guy driving his rig stupidly, riding bumpers, weaving in and out, etc, as any of you, and even more so. But in informal settings, I have yet to find a woman that wasn't happier driving a bigger vehicle on the highway.

It's nice we have a choice, for now.

That's funny because we have alot of biker gangs around here, and I'd say almost 80% of them have a girl on the back. And they're a little less safe than a car. Even one as small as a Smart

And I agree about stupid drivers... A person in a Toyota Prius is more than capable of killing people... Saw a bunch of �diots passing uphill going to work today. And 5 minutes later, they were 4 cars ahead at the first red light in Ingersoll... Congratulations ******, you drove like that, risking all those lives, and you didn't gain any distance.
    05-20-09 11:35 PM
    Now sometimes they're idiots, and sometimes they just enjoy the speed.
    05-20-09 11:40 PM
    Hello All
    I am just getting in from work. Uuugghh. Atleast its over now.
    How was hump day for everyone? Sadly, there was no time for humping around here.

05-20-09 11:40 PM
    It was a pretty hopping night around here Strawberry. You must be exhausted, here have a nice Apricot Shnapps to relax you.
    05-20-09 11:42 PM
    That choice is drawing to a close. I only hope as an antique, my car will not fall into the emissions testing. If it does, all my modifications might have to be undone. There are ways around most of it, if the inspector doesn't know what to look for.
    Heyyy Wolf
    In Maryland you can get historic tags & that basically gets you a free pass on emissions. I just jumped in, don't know exactly what's been said, don't know if I'm helping or not.....

05-20-09 11:43 PM
    It was a pretty hopping night around here Strawberry. You must be exhausted, here have a nice Apricot Shnapps to relax you.
    Oooooh thank you!!!

05-20-09 11:45 PM
86,775 ... 447448449450451 ...