I make an occasional hop out that way, I'll keep that in mind, and thank you for the offer. And you know I like families. They make the world go 'round.

What part of Colorado did you say? I saw you post it but I've slept, and the brain has passed gas.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 05-19-09 at 10:29 AM.
    05-19-09 10:12 AM
    Morning losers... Bk do you ever sleep man Holy crap
    05-19-09 10:36 AM
    Hi Fat A$$,

I thought you had to work - you're working a lot lately. How you holding up with the boss and all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:12 AM
    You put up that picture of your little town, here's my little burg - although I'm a half mile out of town.

05-19-09 11:15 AM
    Lol, cool stuff I'm doing good. No work today. Trying to get a hold of some monkey in the ministry of transportation. So well organised. You call 1 monkey, they give you a numer to call a 1-800. Call there, doesn't answer your question. Call them again, they give you a website. Go on there, there's no contact us of any sort. Try and call a town 20 minutes away, ofcourse it's long distance. Try other sites, no luck. Just perfect. Thank God we pay all these monkeys our tax dollars... They do an amazing job... Now I'm 45 minutes Ive been doing this. For such a simple question.

So yeah... I should get my answer within the next half hour How's your day?
    05-19-09 11:20 AM
    I'm glad to be back Pinky. Most of what happened was good, just had one thing happen that was bad but it was a bad bad! But, I've come to terms with it, so I'm ok now.

well glad to hear about the good, and good to hear that your within terms of the "bad bad".
    05-19-09 11:29 AM
    Lol, BS, that the way the bureaucrats are. I work for the Government too, but don't hold it against me. We actually do a job where I work. But we have front offices we call the west wing filled with people who are oh so important - the only problem is we don't know what half of them do, .

My operations staff and I do the work of the plant - we operate it, and we have a maintenance staff that fixes things and a laboratory that monitors how well we are doing our job, but the west wingers all act like we're there for them. I actually had the admin supervisor try to tell me what to do!

She wanted me to clear chemical shipment dates with her based on her staff's availability to enter my orders in their database. - not for when we actually needed the delivery. I chased her out of my office and told her to never come back. She went to the plant manager who read her the riot act. Politics is something I'm not so good at. She is used to her people being afraid of her, but on the org chart, she is under me, she just forgot to read it, lol.

Last edited by exelant; 05-19-09 at 11:55 AM.
    05-19-09 11:50 AM
    read this nonsense.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/st...-users-230892/

the link is being a pain, you may have to edit in the address bar...
    05-19-09 12:08 PM
    A number of years ago, ex, we had a visit from an officious little SOB from Child Services. He just walked in and started looking around, and we had guests, a full house. No knock, just walked in.

When I asked what he was doing, he told me he was following up on a call received, and wanted to find out what was going on. I asked him why he didn't knock, his reply was "I work for the State, and I do what I need to to get my job done."

I pointed towards the door, resisted temptation, and told him to leave. Politely.

He wasn't responding to polite, he stepped up and got in my face and snarled in my face " I am a gov!!!" And that was as far as he got as I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, lifting him from the ground and shaking him like a wet rag. I carried him out the door and punted him off of the porch.

The next CPS agent was more polite, and knocked first. I cooperated and gave her full access and assistance, I have nothing to hide. She shook my hand when we were done, and actually thanked me for helping the agency get rid of this pinhead. He'd broken the rules more than once.

He's lucky he didn't stick his finger in my face. Wolf calls me Beast because he knows that story.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-19-09 at 12:12 PM.
    05-19-09 12:09 PM
    Nice story Beast, seems I always manage to pop in at the right time.

05-19-09 12:31 PM
    SG, hadn't seen you much lately. I'll have to BBM you sometime soon!

05-19-09 12:36 PM
    Hey, Wolf. Having a good day?

05-19-09 12:37 PM
    read this nonsense.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/st...-users-230892/

the link is being a pain, you may have to edit in the address bar...
    That's a difficult read.
    05-19-09 12:42 PM
    Can I change the color of mine I have a 8330(curve) for Sprint
    05-19-09 01:17 PM
    Not so much Beast, non-stop rain again, thanks. How's your day my brother?

05-19-09 01:19 PM
    Yeah... The governmetn doesn't suck, just people in general. I'm not much of a people person, but I think everyone knows that

Wold, south, norton. How's it go?
    05-19-09 01:22 PM
    what does this even mean? did i miss something?!
    05-19-09 01:23 PM
    Wish I could send you a bucketful of this sunshine from Illinois. Just started my day. Going to GA.

05-19-09 01:24 PM
    Yeah... The governmetn doesn't suck, just people in general. I'm not much of a people person, but I think everyone knows that

Wold, south, norton. How's it go?
    Not much just youtubing it. You?
    05-19-09 01:26 PM
    Ex, too many folks running around don't appreciate your job. They'd be up s**t creek without ya.

05-19-09 01:28 PM
    BS, to answer your earlier question, I slept in this AM. Bed at 3 up at 8. That's normal for me.

05-19-09 01:33 PM
    We've got to start getting some on-topic credit on this thread!
    Thanks Beast, I'll be looking for that sunshine. How about a few lollypops too?

05-19-09 01:38 PM
    Dunno about the pops. I'll have to look into that. I'm glad I can do most of this run this evening, gives me less wind to deal with. Got my MPG around 8 now.

05-19-09 01:42 PM
    Ex, too many folks running around don't appreciate your job. They'd be up s**t creek without ya.

Hahaha, they certainly would. Modern Sanitation is what separates us from the 3rd world. Water bourne disease epidemics are a thing of the past. I read that water bourne diseases killed more Confederate soldiers than Union bullets. Most people would be blown away if they toured my facility. You can find it on-line at www englewoodgov.org/wwtp. I wrote about a 3rd of the process descriptions.

BK, I know a bunch of those officious jerks like the guy who came to your house. A sure way to reprimand from me is for one of my people to be rude to a citizen - they are our bosses. Too often when someone gets a little authority, it goes to their heads. It's a lot like when someone is made a supervisor for the first time. They try to throw their weight around and end up alienating the very people they need to get their job done.

And some of my coworkers wonder why citizens have a low opinion of some government workers. I always say they are one good experience away from forming a good opinion. When someone calls for information or to make a complaint, we need to drop everything and focus our energy on getting an answer or solving the problem. And if we can't, make sure the citizen knows we did everything in our power to do what they wanted. To always follow up and keep working at an answer or solution.

Last edited by exelant; 05-19-09 at 01:51 PM.
    05-19-09 01:48 PM
    Not much just youtubing it. You?
    Warhawk on ps3 :P damn its hard to fly...
    05-19-09 01:53 PM
86,726 ... 422423424425426 ...