Wow.. That's crazy good.

Our team isn't so good, we are 2 - 3 at the moment... We will see what happens...
    05-18-09 08:10 AM
    Morning you all! D2B, Weezy, Kanga, Chad, Shelli, and Nort, BK, Jef. It's my Sunday of a batchelor week for me. Couldn't sllep in too late, , got critters to feed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think I saw pictures of your critters in the dog thread, how are they doing?

Give Emma a big thumbs up from our end, and a hug from us.
    Haha, she's not too far away, she'll call me a dozen times today. When she travels for work, I don't hear from her for days.

I think I saw pictures of your critters in the dog thread, how are they doing?

They are great, the new dog has really settled in. He had a couple accidents at first, but we got him straightened out and we're one big happy family. Digger is really a sweet dog and heeler smart - but all guy. Ruby will run gracefully on the path and he follows Galoomp, galoomp all clumsy.

I will BK

05-18-09 08:17 AM
    Good Mornin' Peoples!!!
    I went and saw Rehab this weekend! It was pretty frickin awesome Bone Crusher and Haystack was there!
    05-18-09 08:17 AM
    Morning Amber!, morning fellow TBL'ers!
    05-18-09 08:19 AM
    Good morning SD, Amber. Ntohing like a great concert to pump you up.

05-18-09 08:23 AM
    Excellent, exelant, a lady that breeds Belgian Malinois came through my store the other day, I want one but I'm not sure how the Jack Russel would like that. It's also good to be back on school wifi, can finally use the Jav again, tired of the Storm.

05-18-09 08:24 AM
    A friend of mine breeds the Belgians in Hawii. I think if you get a puppy your dogs will be fine. Thay can be an agressive breed so you have to establish good control of your pack.
    Yay for wifi! I spend most of my time on it at home and at work.

05-18-09 08:31 AM
    Morning Amber!
    05-18-09 08:32 AM
    A friend of mine breeds the Belgians in Hawii. I think if you get a puppy your dogs will be fine. Thay can be an agressive breed so you have to establish good control of your pack.
    Yay for wifi! I spend most of my time on it at home and at work.

Word on the street is that the Secret Service uses them exclusively for detection dogs, I would train mine to detect something hmmm...

Last edited by cnorton; 05-18-09 at 08:39 AM.
    05-18-09 08:36 AM
    Morning SD, Ex, Jeff!

Yea I have another concert to go to this Weekend! T.I. it will be his last concert before he goes to Jail.
    05-18-09 08:40 AM
    hahah, oh lord, dont even get me started on TI, that guy is so lucky with the sentence that he got.

but anyways, hello amb, SD and all the others i have not yet said good morning to!
    05-18-09 08:46 AM
    Hey nort-BK-Ex-Ambz!

Hey amb-howd the company picnic go on Sat?

05-18-09 08:48 AM
    Hey SD-wow your in early today!

05-18-09 08:50 AM
    Hi Shells!

Amb, my son is 15 so I'm still taking him to concerts. This summer I'm forcing him to go see Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood - my kid sings in a metal band, but I think he'll benefit from seeing a couple of guys who helped start it all . Then I'll surprise him with Green Day and Metallica tickets. It's going to be a fun summer.

05-18-09 08:54 AM
    Hi Shells!

Amb, my son is 15 so I'm still taking him to concerts. This summer I'm forcing him to go see Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood - my kid sings in a metal band, but I think he'll benefit from seeing a couple of guys who helped start it all . Then I'll surprise him with Green Day and Metallica tickets. It's going to be a fun summer.

Hey Ex-wanna adopt me??!?!? LOL we'll say I'm 30ish and I was a love child before you married your wife!!! LOL

05-18-09 08:57 AM
    Morning Shelli, SD, and all. Jumper cables helped, but still a little fuzzy. May need a snort of diesel, since they took out the IV feed. I may be having withdrawal, just a little.

This ultra-low blend is almost as bad as decaf, unless I get Bio, which actually doesn't leave as bad an aftertaste. .

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-18-09 at 09:02 AM.
    05-18-09 08:59 AM
    LOL BK! Yea I'm feelin like you are this a.m.! Maybe I need to borrow those jumper cables from you as well to clear out the cob webs for sure!!

05-18-09 09:01 AM
    mornin' dream and yea don't get started because I wasn't trying to talk about him going to jail, just his concert! I like HIS music!

Hey nort-BK-Ex-Ambz!

Hey amb-howd the company picnic go on Sat?
    The picnic was actually a blast! It was really hot and a little rainy but all in all it was a fun time! Thanks for asking girlie! You have a good weekend?

Hi Shells!

OMG I want to go see Clapton! He will totally benefit from it and I'm jealous he is going to see Metallica for a big fat surprise! Your son has a pretty flippin awesome dad!!! Lucky little boy or young man!
    05-18-09 09:01 AM
    amb, i def agree his music is great.
    05-18-09 09:02 AM
    Only problem with Biodiesel, though, the Green fuels give me greenhouse gas.

05-18-09 09:05 AM
    It sure is and I'm super excited about this concert this weekend!! You know he is going to go to jail and come out with a whole new album to record! &that record will sell like hot cakes!
    05-18-09 09:06 AM
    hey whats up amp,shell,dr,
    05-18-09 09:14 AM
86,775 ... 408409410411412 ...