• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    morning kiddies!
    ITS FRIDAY!!!!

ugh i got a company picnic to go to tomorrow so not gonna be able to have too much fun tonight.

I'll go with ya!
    05-15-09 09:03 AM
    G'morning, all! No, I didn't get a face tattoo, that's the impression of Curve keys on my cheek. Glad the keyboard was locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:04 AM
    I'll go with ya!
    Really? I have to be there by 10:30 in the morning.
    05-15-09 09:05 AM
    Amber, you need to join the navy. Never again volunteer yourself! Lol.

05-15-09 09:06 AM

It could be worse, we'll go out to breakfast in the morning and show up what I like to call "Fashonably Late"...
    05-15-09 09:06 AM
    It could be worse, we'll go out to breakfast in the morning and show up what I like to call "Fashonably Late"...
    Alright that sounds great! Can't wait! I'm sooooooo excited and I just can't hide it!!!

BK - H3ll nah!!! lol.
    05-15-09 09:10 AM
    O noes.
    So, I thought that I was going to be doing the whole working interview today. She said 7, and I replied, "great, see you at 7am Friday!" And we had a few emails since. So I show up and she's "oops, I meant 7pm!"
    But, lol, I'm sitting here waiting for her to get the kids up. She says I can help get them ready, and come back in the evening.
    However, I see I did do good. I had gotten things together to use with the kids, and bought some Camp Rock stickers. And here I see some Camp Rock posters. So, go me in that department, lol.
    Anyhoo.....so now I feel so silly. I mean, sure, she didn't specify.
    But she was saying, oh, it must be psychic! She's a lawyer and said she was saying just yesterday that things have been so hectic, and how is she going to do anything unless she can get someone who'll be here at 7am? And...voila, here comes Lauren at 7am, all bright and happy without coffee. Hehe.
    Hopefully I'll stay that way. :x
    But hey, at least I'll get to go home and sleep some more!

05-15-09 09:14 AM
    And Berger, glad to see I'm not the only one who's fallen asleep with my Curve next to me like some kind of sick security blanket. Haha
    My fiance teases me incessantly for having found me in the middle of the night, passed out with the Curve in my hand.
    The worst is when you get woken up by some spam or a sales/bill collector call. :x
    (With my old phone, I used to have one that called me 5am every day, like clockwork. I finally saved the number and set their ringer as silent )

05-15-09 09:18 AM
    Oh, you must've missed the acronym.
    N A V Y
    E g o o
    V a l u
    E I u r
    R n n s
    t e
    e l
    e f
    r
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-20-10 at 11:10 AM.
    05-15-09 09:19 AM
    Good to hear SK!

05-15-09 09:19 AM
    Well, that didn't work out. Oh, well, TRYING to wake up.

05-15-09 09:22 AM
    hah yea too bad i have to be at the picnic before almost EVERYONE else because i said i would help. shoot next time im going to keep my big helpful mouth shut!
    oh yea ....
    next time you need to say nothing or "oh I would love to help......but i have this thing to do in the early am before I show up"
    05-15-09 09:24 AM
    Dum dee dum dee dummmmm

Oh my. I hope to not have 3 kids.
    Although I had a witch tell me I would have 3: two boys and a girl.

05-15-09 09:27 AM
    Ok, close enough, now. Getting ready to go deep underground, now. So I'll be out of touch for a couple of hours.

05-15-09 09:31 AM

10:30??? That means you can party till 4AM easy!!! Come on girl! You are young! Go get it on!!!

Here's one to get you started...

Hello to everyone else that showed up!
    05-15-09 09:54 AM
    Losers. Hows it go?
    05-15-09 10:04 AM
    Fine till you showed up.
    05-15-09 10:07 AM
    I need some help TBLer's! I have spent days looking for a case for my 8320. I saw a pic of one somebody had in the Star Friend thread.

She said she got it for $9.99 at a T-Mobile store. The issue I am having is that I do not live even remotely close to a Tmo store. I looked on their site as well and came up with nothing.

I have a link to one on ebay, but would like to find a cheaper one if possible.

eBay mobile

It is a speck hard see thru case that covers the screen as well. I have found right many that do not cover the screen.

If someone has a few extra minutes this weekend, and you have a pc can you do a search for me to help me find one for less than $25.00? I only have my BB to do searches and obviously I can't access certain things.

I know everyone is busy and I will understand if I get no volunteers. LOL! But any help at all would be very much appreciated.

05-15-09 10:10 AM

10:30??? That means you can party till 4AM easy!!! Come on girl! You are young! Go get it on!!!

Here's one to get you started...

Hello to everyone else that showed up!
    Yea I'm a youngin that can't EVER get enough sleep! Shoot me please? BS do you mind helping me out here?
    05-15-09 10:11 AM
    Well, the item you linked to is now gone. Do you just want a hard case that covers the whole thing? Can you find the pic in the Star Friend thread?

Something like this?

Don't know anything about the seller, but it's $9. Blackberry 8310 8300 8320 8330 Curve Protex Hard Plastic Case - Clear
    05-15-09 10:16 AM
    Thanks Jef You're such a friendly guy....

*Stabs Think* That good enough?
    05-15-09 10:16 AM
    OK Amber, make it a low-key evening until midnight... Have a little fun, and be responsible tomorrow...

05-15-09 10:17 AM
    Hey fata$$. You were the one that led with losers...

I think you'll get over it...
    05-15-09 10:18 AM
    Well, the item you linked to is now gone. Do you just want a hard case that covers the whole thing? Can you find the pic in the Star Friend thread?

Something like this?

Don't know anything about the seller, but it's $9. Blackberry 8310 8300 8320 8330 Curve Protex Hard Plastic Case - Clear
    It is almost exactly like that, but the clear plastic goes all the way over the screen, just leaving the buttons accessible. I will see if I can find the pic.

05-15-09 10:19 AM
    Hey fata$$. You were the one that led with losers...

I think you'll get over it...
    That's how I always greet you diots.... Geez, with the way I usually treat you, that was me being nice...
    05-15-09 10:20 AM
86,726 ... 357358359360361 ...